The Devils Due [Supernatural]

By bartlerror

What you do if you were pregnant with a demon and everyone is hunting you down? Copyrights for Supernatural a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

3.1K 41 0
By bartlerror

        Amelia pov:

I hardly remember what happened that night.I was drunk and stumbling all over my apartment after my coworkers drop me off to celebrate are first photo shoot for a big brand.  The last thing I remember is fiddling with the light to find  a man  in my kitchen.I don't remember his name or why he was there he was just blurry then it went black. When I woke up that morning  everything just as it was but, my bed smelled terrible I throw them in the wash thinking I just haven't cleaned them in forever . So, I just went on with my life thinking everything is perfectly fine while having a really bad hang over thinking it was some sort of drunk vision or something.

Now here I am a week later sick as a dog sitting next to my toilet. My best friend  came over  to take care of me as soon as I told her I wasn't well. I called in sick at my job at the photography studio while Maggie made me breakfast with toast, water and some fruit. She gave me  weird looks while i scarf everything down in 2 minutes flat. 

" I guess you're feeling better. Do want some more?" She asked , taking the empty plate from my hands.  

      She made me some more toast then she had to be off to her job at the animation studio . I thank god for her every day I'm very lucky to have her . We were always the two awkward dirty blondes that sat in the back together at parties just so we could text each other. 

 I deiced to take it easy and take a nap on my couch until she came back from work. When I woke up I ran straight to the bathroom and started to puke my guts out again. After I was done I knew something was wrong because after I was done throwing up I stranded up and  black out and hit my head on the toilet . So I called my doctor.

Me: "Hi" Dr.Jean it's Amelia

Dr. : How can I help you Amelia?

Me: i have been very sick the last 24 hours ; like throwing up and feeling very light headed.

Dr: is it possible you could have gotten the stomach flu? or if you are sexually active you could be  pregnant. Many women have a baby by now. 

Me: No! I can't be I'm still a ......

Then I realized that man that was in my house last week could have not been a dream and he was to real even though it was blurry . He probably drug me or something  at the bar and followed me home so I couldn't remember him reaping me in my own house . Also i did miss my period a couple days ago but that's normal for me. 

Me: I have to go doc thanks .

I hang up before he could say another word. While  was getting dress i looked in my mirror  to see i have a medium size purple bruise on my forehead . When i touched it felt like I hit my head all over again. I sped off to  the supermarket in my baggy hoodie and sweat pants from college ; I run to where they keep the big boxes of pregnancy test and pads. Just in case I mess some up. I start to shake thinking this is crazy and impossible. I grab them any ways and throw it into my basket with some other things i need to get while i was there like a bag of peas for bruises and some tampons.  I quickly check out feeling like I'm going to throw up again and head home like its a matter of life and death. Thank god I live alone so that parents won't find these test or walk in on me. I could imagine what their faces would look like filled with disappointment that their 20 year old daughter was taking a pregnancy test when she isn't even married. 

I rip open the box and take three test and I started to wait while keeping a bag of frozen peas on my forehead .  It felt like  a year . When time was up I walk into the bathroom and I started to shake again . I close my eyes because I don't even want to see the test. I open my eyes after five minutes and looked down at the test. Two positive one negative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 16.9K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
79.7K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
67.2K 2.1K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...
30.9K 750 20
"I was put in here because they thought I was insane, but I'm not. I might hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. This supernatural...