Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 14

532 24 3
By ahwaeee

"Where should we go first?" Myungsoo asked as he drove the car.

"Let's just go to any restaurant that's good here. We have to fill our stomach first." Sunggyu said.

"Ani, a café. Let's get some cakes instead." Jieun said.

"You'll get fat. You know...cakes and coffees both contain high calories..." Myungsoo commented.

Jieun shrugged casually and said, "I don't care about that. And besides, I'm not really easy to get fat, Myung."

"Café then. Hyung you're alright with it isn't it?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu. He just nodded and didn't say anything again.

As they reached the café, Sunggyu went to look for a seat, while Myungsoo and Jieun lined up in front of the counter to order the foods.

"Get me anything that's edible." Sunggyu told them before leaving.

"Where had your parents went?" Myungsoo asked as both of them lined up.

"Ahh...they went to Gangnam I think...not really sure...they didn't even tell me. All they did is left a message for me telling me that they're going out of the town." Jieun commented and pursed her lips. Myungsoo smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Jieun's shoulder.

"Yah, watch who's girl you're touching on." A voice suddenly said behind the two. They turned around and found Woohyun.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hmm well just hang around here alone and saw Sunggyu so I decided to come inside. And also..." Woohyun paused, looking at Myungsoo's arms and said, "Would you mind getting your hands off from Jieun?"

"Yah, I'm not yours, Woohyun." Jieun frowned.

"Whatever. Still, you'll be mine one day, trust me." Woohyun smiled cheekily as he pinched on Jieun's nose.

The three of them took their orders together, while Myungsoo invited Woohyun to tag along with them, and he agreed, of course.

"Myungsoo, would you even start eating?" Sunggyu asked as Myungsoo kept on scrolling on his phone.

"Yeah, L. Stop with that phone and start eating now." Jieun said. "Or else, Woohyun wouldn't even mind to feed you." Jieun added.

"Bwo...I won't feed him. I'll feed you instead! Come on my girl, I'll feed you."

"Eww. Shireo. I can eat by myself." Jieun said and continued eating. Out of all sudden, her phone rang. She picked it and looked at the caller. It I'd an unknown number. Yeah of course it'll be since she never save contacts.

She went out from the café since it's noisy inside, and answer the call.

"Is it Mr. Seo Hyunsik and Madam Jung Ahra's daughter, Miss Seo Jieun?" A voice asked.

"Yes I am. Anything?" Little did she had the feeling that there might be something happened.

"This is Seoul Central Hospital. Your parents had involved in an accident and they're sent into the hospital." Immediately, she ended the call and ran inside to the café.

Quickly, she grabbed her bag and ran out without telling anything. Woohyun grabbed on Jieun's hands and asked, "Eun, what happened?"

"I have no time. Let me go please Woohyun!" She told Woohyun, half shouting.

"We should go now. I'll take you there Eun." Myungsoo suddenly stood up and said. "I knew what happened."

The four of them paid for the bill and quickly ran down into Myungsoo's car, pulling off to the hospital.

Jieun tried to control tears from falling down from her eyes, but she just couldn't. Myungsoo placed one of his hands over Jieun's and said, "They'll be fine, Eun. Trust me, they'll be."

Jieun didn't say anything. She looked out to the road, biting her lower lips. After a while, she spoke. "Oppa, please help me to call Howon. Tell him to go to Seoul Central Hospital right now, with Jisoo."

Sunggyu tilted his head wondering what happened, as he pulled out his phone, doing as what Jieun told him to.

"What happened?" Hoya asked over the phone.

"Just go." Sunggyu replied and ended the call. He looked to the front, where the mirror reflects Jieun. She was crying.

"What happened?" Woohyun mouthed to Sunggyu. Sunggyu shrugged and mouthed back, "I don't know too."

They had never seen her crying so much. Not even when Hoya left her.

When they arrived at the hospital, Myungsoo dropped Jieun down first in front of the hospital, then went to the parking lot. Sunggyu and Woohyun were about to follow behind her, but they were stopped by Myungsoo.

"I'll explain to you guys." Myungsoo told them and pulled off to the parking lot as soon as Jieun got down.

"Myung, what had happened?"

"Jieun's parents...they're involved in a minor accident. They were sent here earlier. The accident involved a few cars, and unfortunately, Jieun's parents are one of the victims."

They quickly went up to the floor after asking the nurse for it. Jieun was sitting outside the surgery room, with her face buried between her hands. Sunggyu went over and hugged her, saying, "They'll be fine, Jieun."

"Yeah...Eun...you know...ahjussi and ahjumma are strong...they will make it." Woohyun said silently.

The lights of the surgery room were off. Jieun got up and went to the door, waiting for the doctor to come out, bringing her news.

The door was opened after a while. A doctor came out and called, "Relatives of Mr. Seo Hyunsik and Mrs. Jung Ahra."

"I'm here. I'm their daughter."

"Ms. Seo, we have a bad news for you. Mr. Seo had crashed his bones, and unfortunately, we can't save him due to losing too much blood. The bone was stabbed deep into his lungs, causing him cannot be breathing again. But as for Mrs. Jung Ahra, her situation is better. But unfortunately, we have to say, she can't live long. Only a few hours of lifespan. She's transferred into the ICU. You can go to there and see her for the last time." The doctor explained to Jieun and walked away.

Jieun fell. She fell on her knees.

"Why...why..." She sobbed. "Appa...umma...why you just have to leave me..."

The nurses pushed a bed out from the surgery room. No offense, it's Hyunsik. Jieun immediately got up and went to the nurses. It was covered with a white cloth.

Jieun pulled down the cloth slowly, and there revealed Hyunsik's face.

"Appa..." Crying, fell on the ground once again. She can't even expect the fact that she had lost her father.

Myungsoo slowly pulled her into a slight hug, and patted on her back.

While that time, Sunggyu motioned the nurses to go, while he kneeled down and check on Jieun. He looked up for a while and found that Hoya had came.

"Where's them?" Hoya asked. He had knew what happened when he was on the way to the hospital, by listening to the radio.

"Mr. Seo is dead. And for Mrs. Seo...she would die in no longer time." Sunggyu replied as he stood beside Hoya. Hoya was shocked with the sudden statement that Hyunsik had dead.

"Where is she ?" Jieun asked silently.

"Jisoo went to England. I've called her."

"Myungsoo, let's go to the ICU." Jieun told Myungsoo silently. Myungsoo nodded and accompanied Jieun towards to ICU section. The three followed behind, silently.

As they reached there, Myungsoo and Jieun both went to the counter nearby and asked for Ahra.

"Mrs. Seo had been calling out for two names continuously earlier. We think that she might want to meet the two of them." The nurse informed. "If I'm not wrong, the names are Jieun and Hoya."

Sunggyu slightly pushed Hoya and said, "You go in with Eun. Mrs Seo wants to see the both of you, I think."

"But how about Jisoo?" Hoya asked.

"You've said it yourself. She had went overseas. Mrs. Seo must've knew that so that's why." Woohyun replied.

"But..."

"You don't have to go if you don't really want." Jieun snapped coldly and went to the room, leaving them behind.

"Hyung. I think you better go. She probably needs someone to be there for her. You know, she'll cry hard." Myungsoo looked at Hoya sincerely and spoke.

Hoya hesitated for a while and went after Jieun. Sunggyu sighed softly and sat down at the chairs there. Woohyun and Myungsoo both sat down as well.

"Jieun...I'm afraid that she isn't strong enough to be accepting the fact that her parents died at the same time..." Sunggyu said silently. "Her sister had married. She's not working either. No income. Who will she live with? There's no much choice for her. Either living with Jisoo ad Hoya, or get her own job."

"And she won't be choosing the first for sure." Myungsoo added.

--

Jieun took a deep breath before she pushed opened the door. She went in the room, and saw her mother lying there.

"Jieun...Hoya...you came..." Ahra spoke weakly.

"Umma..." Jieun pulled a chair and sat down beside the bed, holding Ahra's hand.

"Darling, I know I can't live long already. This is fate. I really hope that there's someone else besides of Jisoo to take care well of you." Ahra started. "Your father and I...we took a long time to thought about it since that day." She looked at Hoya, motioning him to go closer.

Hoya got closer to Ahra. Ahra slightly held his hand and Jieun's. She wrapped the both of their hands together. The both were shocked by Ahra's action.

"Hyunsik and I...we overheard the two of you talking through the phone a few days ago. We are really shocked. Hoya, I know that you truly love Jieun. I won't be mad at you if you're deciding to take a divorce with Jisoo, and be with Jieun. All these past years, I knew that Jisoo's result give you a lot of stress, Jieun. I've told Jisoo about that...and I don't know what will her do too. The both of your fate is all on Jisoo. Jisoo can take care of herself now, but you, Jieun, you can't. You don't have a job...and you need someone else to take care of you. And that will be Hoya's job."

"I'm so sorry that every time I tell you to be with the one you love, but I never realize that it was Hoya. I'm so sorry that every time you have to gone through so much things. I'm so sorry that I didn't even know about the two of you. I'm a fail mother. I want both of my daughters to be happy for their whole life. But I'm fail in doing it."

"Umma...you aren't. You're the best. You are."

"No, Jieun. I ain't. What mother won't even know that her daughter had been through so much things and not being supportive to her? I guess I'm the only one." Ahra closed her eyes and spoke softly.

"Hoya, please help me to take good care of Jieun. That's my only wish before I leave. I hope I can see you to being together when I'm up there. Hyunsik and I will be watching. For Jisoo, please tell her that I love her and I'm sorry for not being a good mother. Sorry that I'm selfish and I want Jieun to be with you. Please tell her."

"Umma, you know, you are strong. You can make through this isn't it...tell me...Umma...you won't die. You won't..." Jieun cried.

"Jieun-ah..." Ahra looked at her lovingly and said, "It's destiny. I must go." She looked up and said silently, "Your appa is looking at me there, smiling. We should go now." With that, her heart stopped beating, and the machine went 'beep'.

Almost immediately, the doctor came in. Hoya pulled Jieun off aside while letting the doctor to check on Ahra's condition.

"Patient name, Jung Ahra. Dead time, 1348 hours."

_________

A/N:

I'll end this story about 26/27 chapters...still not sure but I've started writing the last chapter, but haven't write the chapters before it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
1.7K 35 43
*COMPLETED STORY* What happens when a normal girl hears she is a Princess? And what if she hears she has to marry someone she doesn't want to marry...
2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...