Stranded

By SmexyGoatBuns

*COMPLETED* Adrienne Ezell had a normal life. But one day, everything changed. There was a news report saying... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Jade's P.O.V.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen: Joe's P.O.V.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Trevor's P.O.V.

Chapter One

372 10 0
By SmexyGoatBuns

*Please look at the picture of Jade to the side before reading. Thank you! She's wearing the bathing suit she wore at the beach.*

Chapter One: 

I entered my home. I was scared. What if they're too late? I can't think negative thoughts. Think of positive thoughts like...I could do anything I want! I let out a squeal in delight. Oh yeah!

 I ran out of the house and spun in a circle. "I'm the king of the world!" I screamed as loud as I could. Now, what to-

"Why..." I heard a sob. Oh my gosh. What was that?

"Hello?" I called. I heard shuffling noises. "Please don't scare me. If you're an animal..." Why did I ask that? Animals don't ask why. Or do they...

"I'm not a..." She spoke with an attitude, but trailed off when she saw me. Her curly blonde hair blew in the wind, her hazelish green eyes wet from crying. Oh my gosh. It's Jade. Are we the only two people left in the world? I can't survive with her!

"Jade!" I yelled unexpectedly. I guess I'm happy I'm not here alone.

"Oh my gosh, Adrienne!" She started crying even more, then she ran up to me and hugged me. I'm surprised I actually hugged her back.

"Jade, what's wrong?"

"My family...they left me here...on purpose," She sobbed louder at the end of the sentence. Oh my gosh. I feel like crying for her. Her family wants her to die?! She may be a b***h, but I wouldn't leave her to die!

"I couldn't get on the ship. No space." I patted her back.

"We're not alone." She told me.

"What?"

"There's six other people here with us, I just don't know who. There wasn't enough room," She explained.

"Well, I don't want to meet them. Can we be friends since, you know, we're the only ones left pretty much?" I asked.

"Fine," She backed away from the hug. She wiped her face. "Sorry for that...I just thought...my family loved me," Her voice cracked. I really feel bad for her.

"It's okay. So come on, let's go have some fun," I grabbed her hand.

"What do you mean? We can't do whatever we want. There's- OMG! Let's go to the mall!" She squealed. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Store first?"

"Fine, but it better not take long," Her shoulders slumped. Can't believe I just became friends with a rude b***h.

We walked to the nearest store. Thank goodness nothing's locked! It's like people knew we we're gonna be stuck here.

"Okay, now what?" She asked.

"Well, come," I grabbed her arm, and pulled her to the boy toys section. Yes, I dragged her into Wal-Mart.

"Ew, what are we doing here?" I ignored her question, and went for the nerf guns. I grabbed two, and gave one to her.

"What do I do with this thing?" She asked, holding it like it was a booger on an elephant's booty. I know...weird comparison, but I'm weird.

"Well, let's go find some swimsuits. We could run naked for all I care, we're the only ones left in the world," I shrugged, and dragged her out of Wal-Mart.

"Omg, bikinis! I can't wait to see you in one, because you are hot! I don't know why you never hang out with me," She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I don't think so. You're the prettiest girl in the world. Literally." I replied.

"I know," She flipped her hair. I laughed. Usually, I would roll my eyes, but we're friends now, and she didn't mean it as conceited, even though she probably thought she was pretty.

"Should we swim at the beach?" I asked her.

"We don't even live close to a good beach. I know! Let's go to Hollywood!" She jumped up and down.

"How are we gonna get there?"

"Drive," She answered with a shrug. Or maybe...

"Let's take a plane," I told her. Her eyes widened.

"We can't do that! We don't know how to fly one! And we'll get in trouble!" She panicked.

"We're the only ones left, remember?" I tapped my head where my brain was supposed to be.

"Well I don't want to die!"

"I'll fly it...how bad can it be?"

"Fine. But please don't crash it. Where are we even going to get a plane?" She crossed her arms. I noticed we stopped walking.

"Airport," I answered.

"Okay, but let's get some bathing suits first,"

"Alright, let's go,"

"Please don't let us crash," Jade grabbed my hand and stopped me from sitting.

"Okay," I shook her hand off, and sat down. How do you start this thing?

I pressed a button, and thank goodness it was the right one. We started going up, kind of fast, and Jade was screaming like crazy.

"Jade shut up! I'm going to crash!" I yelled over her screaming. We were now high in the air, and I kind of got control, but we we're getting out of there.

"Please don't crash," She whispered, now crying. Why is she crying? I won't crash.

I drove for about an hour, because we lived in San Francisco. "Jade, wake up. We're here. I just don't know where to land," I woke her up. How do I even land this plane?

"Go to an open field, then crash it. We'll jump out like they do in action movies," She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Okay," I hurtled the plane towards the floor, but just enough. It wasn't too close, but you could see the floor really well.

"What?! I wasn't serious! We're gonna get killed if we do that!" Her eyes snapped open.

"It's our only choice. Now come on, there's a farm over there," I hurtled the plane up towards the air. She started screaming.

"No!" She jumped up from her chair and started running around the plane like a chicken that just got it's head chopped off.

"Jade, I'll find a radio, I'll play "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez, we'll jump out with the radio in my arms. This song will give us more support since it's telling us to get on the floor." I ordered.

I stood up from my chair, and instantly had to grab onto something to keep me from falling. This plane it falling fast!

"We can do this," I told her. I jammed my hand into my pocket, and grabbed my phone while Jade went to open the escape exit. Thank goodness we found a small plane. I scrolled through my list of songs, and found the song.

*Open new tab in youtube and look up On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez and play it now!*

We linked hands. We walked up to the exit, and the wind was whipping our hair like crazy. I watched the floor get closer and closer.

It's time to live or die.

"Now!" I screamed. I had to pull her out. We fell about a few feet as the plane crashed, and exploded. As soon as we hit the floor, we ran as fast as we could, away from the exploding plane, and it all felt like it was happening in slow motion.

We ran and ran, and we eventually ended up on the Hollywood street. We looked around the empty place. I knew mankind was gone, but I was still expecting to see a whole bunch of people for some reason.

"Wow," Jade breathed.

"I know right," I agreed.

"I think I can do anything now since I just jumped off of an exploding plane," She commented.

"Me too. Not many people get to say they just jumped off of an exploding airplane and ran away to find an empty Hollywood street," I laughed breathlessly.

"Well, should we go to Venice Beach?" Jade turned to me.

"Okay," I answered.

"Let's get out of here," She dismissed the conversation, and off we went to the beach.

Ninety minutes later, we arrived at the beach. "It's beautiful," I gasped.

"Unlike our beaches," Jade replied. I laughed and nodded. We instantly ran into the dressing room things, and changed into our bikinis. And yes, she forced me to wear a bikini. It was a white one.

"Okay, one the count of three. 1, 2, 3!" We both ran out and looked at our outfits. She was wearing a pink strapless bikini that was striped with hot pink over light pink. It had ruffles at the bottom, and it was plain hot pink. She looks way better than me.

"Oh my gosh! Girl, you are sexy! And we both have belly button peircings!" She squealed. I laughed. I guess we did.

"And you have a tattoo." I commented. She nodded. I noticed there were some scratches and bruises on her legs from the fall. But they were minor. I saw I had some too.

"Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and kicked my petunia into the water.

"I wasn't ready! You didn't have to kick me in the butt!" I wiped my wet hair out of my face. She just laughed.

I walked out of the water, and chased her around the beach. "Haha!" She mock laughed. It's a good thing I'm a fast runner.

I jumped onto her back, and she instantly fell, laughing. I started punching her back.

"Stop!" She screamed in between laughs.

"Lesbian s*x?" We heard a very familiar manly voice called out. I could almost hear the smirk in his amused voice. We slowly turned our heads to look at the owner of the voice.

Why him?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
76K 11.5K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
175K 7.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...