Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Six || Detonation
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-One || Well, Mostly
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Sixty-Nine || Grow Up
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Four || Better?
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve

13.4K 567 94
By AintThatDevine

|| Don't Swerve

"That's...concerning." Stiles idly looked at the laptop in the study of the Martin lake house, running a hand along his jaw. He looked over to Jacy, "I mean, you can teleport?"

The three girls in the room groaned, equally annoyed.

"Stiles, this is seriously not the time. This is a deadpool." Jacy was leaned behind Lydia, the strawberry blonde at the desk. "All of you are on it, even a few people I don't recognize. The Walcotts are there."

"You're not," Kira noticed.

Jacy's eyebrows furrowed, "You're right. Those numbers..."

"Where's Scott?" Lydia looked up to Jacy, still questioning how she knew to put Allison as the keyword.

"With Liam," Stiles replied. He ruffled his hair, "This is insane. A week, a week, of nothing and that's all we got. Now we go back to the crazy. Fantastic."

"You don't think this is tied to the vault robbery? The Hale Vault, I mean." Kira crossed her arms over her chest, staring down her name.

"It has to be," Jacy softly said. "Allison was the key?"

"Her name cracked the code," Lydia nearly whispered.

"I, uh, I have to go, I'll be back in a bit." Jacy backed up, giving Stiles a soft nod before disappearing downstairs.

With the party dwindling down, only the really drunk ones lingered.

"Ayeee! Wazzup Jacy person from my history class!"

Jacy lifted an eyebrow, a blonde laid out on the couch. "Hi. Wait," she said as she glanced around, "are you a junior? I thought only freshmen were here."

"It's whatever." The girl shrugged, clearly out of it. "I'm actually a sophomore."

"Why are you in my history class then?" Jacy asked as she came down the last step. Running a hand through her hair casually, the color strip showing.

"I'm smart."

"At that moment, I beg to differ. You're drunk on a couch at a high school party."

"Is that where I am?" She laughed, "I'm kidding, I know where I am. Not really drunk, either."

Jacy rose an eyebrow, "So, you're acting drunk?"

"It's more fun." She moved the passed out person off of her before standing up. "I'm Liz. We've never talked before. I think I borrowed a pencil from you once though."

Jacy shook her hand, something strange in their exchange. "Nice to meet you. I've gotta go, but, uh, I'll see you in Yukimura's." Side stepping, she left the lake house. She furrowed her eyebrows, glancing behind her. Shaking it off, she went on towards the woods. "You told Lydia, didn't you? How did you know?"

Allison was leaned around a tree, her back to Jacy. She held out her hand behind her, "Come look at this, J."

Jacy took Allison's hand, it cool to the touch. She peered around a tree, seeing a bearded man pulling up emitters.

"That's him," Allison said with a big smile. "That's my dad."

A contagious smile hit Jacy, "That's amazing, Al. Do you want to talk to him? I could get you through to him."

Allison stopped Jacy, gripping her hand tighter. "No, wait. Not yet."

Jacy looked over to her, "Not yet?"

"Will you tell me about the deadpool?" Jacy asked, still holding Allison's hand.

"It's bad, J." She turned from where her father was, Chris Argent walking from the woods. "I don't know much, I swear. But for some reason, I just knew I was the cipher key. I saw the code and it made sense. I do know there are three parts. Each has a different key, I don't know what they are for the others."

"Is it being paid for by the money from the Hale Vault?" Jacy questioned, still holding Allison's hand.

"It is, and it's giving me a really, really bad feeling."

"Like how bad, Al?" she asked.

"Really, really bad."

Jacy grew worried, "Why?"

"Because..." Allison's eyes met Jacy's, "you're on the deadpool. And, how much you're worth terrifies me."

||

"This is a lot," Jacy softly said as she rested on Stiles' chest in his warm room.

A day had passed, Saturday coming to a close.

Stiles ran a hand through her hair, rested back on his pillows with Jacy curled against him. "We'll be okay."

"There's a hit list for supernaturals out, Stiles." She played with the fingers on his free hand, "We're not going to be okay."

"What was that thing about hope you once told me?" Sitles asked after kissing the top of her head.

"What if you're on it?" she glanced up to him as she spoke. "You're not completely clairvoyant, but seeing ghosts isn't exactly normal."

"If I am," Sitles softly squeezed her hand, "then we'll deal with it like we deal with everything."

"What, with terrible and dangerous plans?"

Stiles laughed as she did, "Yeah, basically."

Jacy had a soft smile, but it started to fade.

There was a lot of money lingering over her head, and she hadn't told anyone.

It was heavy. Millions of dollars heavy.

Jacy furrowed her eyebrows, "Something's wrong."

Stiles stopped running his hand along her hair. "What is it?"

"I have to call Lydia," she softly said as she moved off of Stiles' chest. She reached over to the dresser next to his bed, pulling her phone from next to his. Dialing Lydia, she was propped up across Stiles.

"How did you know?"

"I don't know. Where are you?" Jacy listened to Lydia's voice on the other end of the line.

"No, I just, I have a feeling," Lydia told her. "I'm in my car driving home from the lake house, I don't know where I'm going."

Jacy climbed off of Stiles, immediately starting to pull on her shoes. "Give me a mile marker," she said. "And don't swerve your car."

Stiles' eyes narrowed at her request, sitting up.

Jacy tied on her second shoe, hanging up the call once she got an answer. "I'll be back later."

"What? Where the hell are you going?" Stiles stood up, still taller than Jacy.

"Lydia." She quickly kissed Stiles before backing up and vanishing.

Stiles felt back onto the bed, holding back a scream. "Holy-" Having to regain his breath from a near heart attack, Stiles ran a hand down his face. "Jesus, that was cool."

Lydia drove with a raised heartbeat, dropping her cell into an empty cup holder. "What the hell is that supposed to-"

Jacy hit the backseat of her car, coming out of no where. She groaned, blowing her hair out of her face. "You were driving faster than I thought. I was aiming for the front seat."

Lydia looked terrified, gripping the steering wheel. "What the hell just happened? Jacy, what the holy f-"

"Calm down." Jacy adjusted herself as she spoke. "It was my first time to a moving object."

"And I thought I'd seen everything," Lydia mumbled as she drove.

"Never think you've seen it all, Lydia. Especially not in this town." Jacy climbed up to the front seat, letting out a sigh. "That was actually fun," she said with a laugh.

"I could've crashed my car," Lydia countered.

"That's why I told you not to swerve," she said in a retort. "I know what I'm doing. Sort of."

"That's a real confidence booster," Lydia said in a sarcastic voice.

"I'm new at this," Jacy defended. She furrowed her eyebrows as they pulled up to the school. "Shit, nothing good ever happens here."

Lydia parked in front of BHHS, "No kidding."

"Do you want to stay in the car?" Jacy asked as they came to a stop.

"I would love to," she said, "but no."

Jacy stepped out of the car, inhaling. "Around the back." taking steps with Lydia, they went towards the buses. "Hang on," she whispered as she put a hand out to stop Lydia.

Not too far away, two bodies were sprawled out on the tar pathed parking lot by a row of buses.

Lydia covered her mouth, "Oh, god."

"Stay here."

"Oh, no," Lydia stated. "No, you are not. I do not trust 'stay here's."

"Fine, then come on." Jacy walked carefully, neither blonde giving off any signs of life. "They're dead. They were wolves."

"Both of them?"

A strange look crossed Jacy, eyeing the two dead bodies not too far from each other. "Lydia, call Stiles. His dad needs to know about this."

Lydia pulled out her cell, trying not to look at the strange patterned cuts on the girl lying by her feet. "Oh, god, she's missing a hand," she quietly said as she pressed Stiles' contact.

Jacy walked closer to the bus, its door open and the younger blonde in a position as if she'd been caught while trying to escape. She kneeled down next to the girl, feeling like she knew who it was.

"Two of them," Lydia said into her phone. "Just, get your dad here, Stiles." Hanging up, she walked around the body to get to Jacy. "What's with this one?"

Jacy brushed hair from the girl's face, "I know her."

Lydia's eyes widened a little, "You do?"

"She was at your party," Jacy replied. "She was a sophomore in my history class. Her name was Liz." She shook her head, "This is so wrong. She was 16."

The Jeep roared in the distance, Jacy was able to tell Stiles was on his way to them.

"Don't get fingerprints on anything," Jacy warned Lydia. "Um," she stood from Liz's body that was slowly growing cold, "let's go meet Stiles. I doubt Stilinski will want us here when the station gets to the scene."

"Hey, Jacy?"

Jacy looked over to Lydia, still slightly shaken. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

With hesitation, she replied. "I don't know."

||

"So, your dad's caught up?" Jacy asked Stiles as she met him at the front of the school Monday morning, another week of hell ready for them.

"On everything we have, yeah. I put together a board in my room with all the evidence, but so far there are no hits to who's the benefactor, or how the assassins get the list. The only thing we really know is that whoever killed Demarco goes to the school. They were at the party."

"Lovely," Jacy sarcastically said as she went into the building with Stiles' hand in hers. "And I was hoping to make it to senior year."

"Hey, come on," Stiles said. "We will. We'll be alive for senior scribe, and prom and we'll make it to graduation, okay?"

"I wish I could be as optimistic as you," Jacy said. "Wait, what's senior scribe?"

"Nevermind, you'll find out," he assured as the two stopped at her locker.

Jacy did her combo and popped open the locker. "If I die not knowing what senior scribe is, I'm going to come back and haunt your ass."

"That doesn't sound very friendly," Stiles commented. He nodded to her locker when all Jacy took from her bag was her phone. "Don't you need your stuff?"

"I'm actually ditching. I'll be with Lydia trying to get the next cipher." Jacy kissed him, still holding onto his plaid top when she pulled away. "Keep me updated and I'll be in the art room if you need me."

"Okay, good luck." Stiles kissed her again before heading off to his locker.

Despite the good luck from Stiles, it apparently didn't transfer over all the way.

As lunch come to a close, Jacy returned from the coffee run to find Lydia with nothing more than she'd had all morning. "No divine inspiration?"

Lydia sighed, still holding a pencil up to the large sketch pad in the empty art room. "Nothing."

"Here," Jacy handed over a coffee from Stella's, "maybe caffeine will get your banshee senses tingling."

Lydia would've laughed if she hadn't had such an unsuccessful morning. After taking a few sips of the latte, she set it beside her and regripped her pencil. "Okay, let's do this. We need a cipher." She closed her eyes, a pencil hovering over the paper. "Come on," she whispered.

Jacy took a seat next to her at a desk, drinking as she propped her legs up on the wooden table. Opening a book of art that was hung in a San Diego museum only 24 minutes away, she absently leafed through it.

Lydia's pencil drew closer to the sketch paper, only to move away. Still, nothing came.

Jacy slowly lowered her coffee from her pink tinted lips. "Hey, Lyds?"

Lydia accidentally drew a slash on the page, turning to Jacy. "Yeah?"

Jacy angled the photo of an eerily painted woman screaming. "Maybe we should get some help, from another banshee."

Lydia let go of a sigh, "Meredith."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 9 20
All Vienna Stilinski wanted to do was to prove that she was useful. To prove that she could stand her ground and fight alongside her pack against the...
899K 29.8K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
27.2K 667 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
107K 3.4K 11
Stiles fled to the big apple after he was possessed- he couldn't handle it, knowing that he was the one who killed Allison and Aiden. There, he gets...