Pharaoh's Eye

By NooFakeIshh

Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When thi... More

Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ X
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XL
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLI
Pharaoh's Eye XLII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVI
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLIX
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ L
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ Epilogue
Pharaoh's Eye ☽ Prophet

Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II

87.2K 2K 331
By NooFakeIshh

Jermaine

"I Can't Wait, For the Day . That We Can Be Together, I Can't Let You Walk Away . Can't You See, You And Me Are Meant To Be . . . And There's Nothing Left to Say . . Can't You See, What You Do To Me . Our Love Was Meant To Be, You Were Made For Me ."

Caira belched singing at the top of her lungs as we drove around in my car, not even the tone of her terrible singing could destroy the mood we were in . I didn't know where we going, she had asked me to take her to this party but she ain't need to be going to none of them . Besides I didn't feel like dodging some of the girls I deal with, I knew all they asses going to be there . I don't feel like dealing with that drama tonight . Jermaine I thought you said you loved me, Jermaine who is this bitch, Jermaine you just ate me out the other night you eating her too ? I'll leave that shit for the birds, I want a chill night out .

"I don't think I felt this free before ." she said shinning the brightest smile through this dark night

"What you mean ?"

"I feel like the chains have been broken off, I'm out the house . I'm with you and I don't care what happens to me later ."

"They probably dying at home without you ."

"I doubt it, I don't want to talk about it either . I just want to have a good ass night, since you won't take me to that party tonight . What are we doing ?"  she questioned with a smile

"You wanna go to a party, fine then but it won't be the one you want to go to . We going to go to this spot out of town, you better not act out either ."

"Shut up, I'm going to behave ."

"Realize who you with, I'll leave your ass real quick if you embarrass me ."

"Jermaine don't be thinking you hot shit, come down from cloud you on real quick ."

"And what if I don't ?"

She punched me in this arm hard as hell "That's what ."

I winced for a second "Girl you trying to die ? You see who driving the car right ? Quit playing before you get yourself killed ."

She giggled, turning up the radio . When I got to the party she got out the car leaving her phone behind, I looked down at it while it brightened up the car . She had 12 missed calls and 6 text messages, all from her mom and pops . She wanted to run from the issue, what can I do to help ?

"Where you going, dance with me ." she smiled downing a beer

"You better not spill that shit on me ." I said pulling her body closer to mine

She giggled turning her self around so her backside faced mine, she was dancing pretty damn hard . For a minute I thought she broke my dick, she was bouncing up on it like a pogo stick .

"I'll be right back ."

"Where you going ?"

"Check to see if my dick is still intact ." I said jokingly 

She smirked "Seriously, where you going ."

I chuckled "To piss ."

Caira

For someone who had to pee sure been gone for a long time, before I decided to look around for him I went to get me something else to drink . I knew better than to drink the punch, always stay away from any open drink . That's the key at any place to get a girl drunk before she even knows it, if I drink that shit I'll be face down in my own vomit probably getting fucked by somebody . Not tonight, I don't think so . I reached down in the cooler and pulled out a can of Sprite, I took the last one since almost everything in there was an alcoholic beverage .

"What the hell you doing in my house ?" someone said behind my back

I turned around to see it was Pharrell "Your house ? Obviously I didn't know it was yours otherwise I wouldn't have come, I'm here with somebody ."

"Your criminal ass brother isn't here is he ?"

"I told you before my brother didn't steal anything, it was his friends . You would know that if you would've checked the damn camera ."

"You still breathing fire like it happen yesterday, calm your ass down ."

"Who are you to tell me how to act, point blank I don't like you . I'm not leaving either whether you like it or not, you still owe me an apology ."

"I'm sorry the headphones ended up in your brother's bag and I'm sorry your mother gave birth to a bitch ."

I bawled my fist up real quick to attempt to sock him in the jaw, but Jermaine must have been watching . He came over with the quickness to stop me "What the hell you doing, I told you about that shit ."

"It wasn't even my fault, he called me a bitch ."

"She with you ?"

"Yeah man I'm - ."

"Don't even bother, handle her ." he said walking away

"What are you doing, this ain't the place for that ."

"Jermaine, he's talking about my family and disrespecting me ."

"You going to try and fight everybody that try and talk shit about you ?"

"Damn skippy ."

"Come on here ."

Jermaine pulled me outside where he lighted up a blunt for both of us to share, I would have expected him to say more to Pharrell then he did me . 

"Where did you go, took you an hour to come back ."

He blew the smoke out of my direction "You don't want to know, it's good I finished in time though . You was about to murder ol' boy ."

I laughed taking a hit "That's the guy I was telling you about, he's such an asshole for no reason ."

"I wouldn't fuck with him ."

"Why not ?"

"Just don't, you better just dropping it and going your separate ways ."

"How you know him ?"

"I know everybody ."

"Mhmm, you 'knowing' everybody going to get you stuck with something one day ."

He shoved my shoulder while I laughed "Shut up, I wraps mine up ."

"You think I'm playing, keep on talking to these nasty bitches ."

"You saying I need a good girl ?"

"What do you think ?" I said answering him in a sarcastic tone

"I need a good girl like you then huh ?"

"Ain't no girl too good and not every girl is good enough ."

"You ready to go home ."

"Not yet, just a little while longer ."

Truth is I didn't know where home would be tonight, I been staying at a couple of friends houses days at a time till I feel the need to go home . It's getting late and I don't want to be a burden on anybody else, I'm either going to try and stay at Jermaine's or I'm going to sneak into my house . I rather try and stay with him, if I go to my own house and get caught I'll be bound to stay and that's the last thing I want to do tonight . He let me stay at his house, how could he say no to me anyway .

"Jermaine, stop touching my side you know I'm ticklish ." I giggled as he had his hands on my side

"Hush before my momma catch you in here ."

"Then move your hands off me ." I continued trying to quiet my laughter

"Jermaine, what's so damn funny ?" his mom said in a groggy tone all the way from her room

"Nothing Ma, my bad ." he shouted "Told your ass to be quiet ."

"Then stop it ." I said slapping his hands

"So when you going home ?"

"You trying to say you don't want me here ?"

"Nah, but you know they blowing up your phone right ?"

"I'll think about going back in the morning, it's been long enough ."

He began to laugh "I told you he was going to slap the black off you ."

"Jermaine he shouldn't have done that and on top of that he called me a hoe, that's why I'm not there now when have you seen me act like a hoe ? If my mom doesn't know about it I'm not going to tell her, if she does do something about it I'll feel bad . I don't want to cause trouble to their relationship ."

"I don't know Cai, you do need to be put in check sometimes ."

"Nigga what ? Put me in my place then ."

"You want me to ?" he said raising his eyebrow up to me

"You feelin' froggy then leap ."  I said 

I was already laying on the bed but Jermaine picked me up flipped me over and slammed me on the bed, he constrained my arms as if he was about to make an arrest . His body was pressed hard on top of mine, I couldn't really breathe because his arms was digging into my back .

"What was the shit you was popping before ?"

I had limited air to laugh but I couldn't hold it "Get off me ."

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you ."

"I can't breathe ." I said using my last bit of air laughing

Jermaine flipped me back over but this time I was on top of him laughing, I could feel his hands creeping on my ass .

"You play too much ." I said getting comfortable laying on his chest

"You definitely need a nigga to put you in your place ."

"And you need to get your damn hands off my ass ."  I said, but he didn't let go . Jermaine squeezed tighter "Jermaine, quit it !" I smiled blushing

He laughed "My bad, that shit is like a magnet though ." he said putting his hands back on "Look, there it goes again . I'm telling you, it's magnetic ."

I laughed "Jermaine, stop playing with my ass ."

He let go "One more squeeze ."

"Nooo !"

"Too late ." he said squeezing at  it again, I squeezed his nipple "Shit, alright I'm done ."

"You going to be good ?"

"I'll be good . . . Till you go to sleep ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 25 11
Akirah Blackwell, A 15 year old teenager. Her father is a very big drug dealer, which is why moves around a lot, All of the moving around and lying t...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...
4.6K 129 10
Every family has it's secrets that ties them together. Just make sure those secrets stay within the family. **WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** This s...
2.6K 115 65
"You know that one person that is supposed to do you right? or show you the things that you never knew were there? That person is the love of your li...