Nothing left to lose:A luis c...

By atrueprimadonna

Sequel To El Que se enamora pierde, Lynn is 19 living in London with her band. After they reached stardom the... More

Where are you now that I need you?
Late night sex, smoking cigarettes
Gave it all up for a 'better man' beat me down but on the ground I stand
It hurts to hear your name, when I haven't seen you in so long
You swore you'd never hit them, never do anything to hurt them
Theres a million reasons why I should give you up
I wanna be an Idle Teen.
He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well
Kiss me again underneath the moonlight
I can't drown my demons they know how to swim
And I'm back for the first time since then
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me so right
Outloud someone's calling my name, and it sounds like you
I don't mean to be a bother, But have you seen this girl?
I'm afriad you'll runaway if I tell you what I wanted to tell you
Self destruction is such a pretty little thing
I bet sometimes you wonder about me
I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend.
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
This is no modern fairy tale
Wedding plans
Dont say yes, runaway now
'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
No one has to know what we do
Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave
I feel indigo, how about you?
Love is not a victory march.
I wont let nobody hurt, wont let no one break your heart
They are hunters, we are the foxes.
She's mine, you stay away from her its not her time
I wont let nobody hurt you
I hope you're the end of my story

Here we are and you're to drunk to hear a word I say

154 8 0
By atrueprimadonna

We made our way to the upstairs bedrooms without drawing any attention towards us.

As soon as I locked the door Ashley took off his shirt and proceeded to take off my dress.

************************************

"Do you regret this?" Ashley asked as I slipped on my dress again and fixed my hair.

"no, but this has to remain a secret" I said and turned around and faced him. "Can I see you again?" Ashley asked. "yes" I said and kissed him," call me, and we'll set up a date" I said. "what will we say if people start asking questions?" Ashley asked. "we'll say that we're writing a new song together" I said. "all right" Ashley said and kissed me. "I gotta go before people start asking questions" I said and slipped on my heels," see you soon Ash" I said and walked out.

"where did you come from?" a voice asked. Oh no, Im screwed. I turned around and saw Andy. "the bathroom" I said. "okay, well Max was looking for you" I said. "is he drunk by now?" I asked. "probably" Andy said. "thought so" I said and started walking down the stairs.

I looked around and saw Max talking to Ronnie and Fronz, lead singer of Attila.

"I wanna go home, lets go" I said to Max. "party is just getting started" Max slurred. "you drank?" I asked. "duh its a party" Max said and laughed. "why'd you let him?" I asked Ronnie. "im not his baby sitter" Ronnie said and laughed, he was just as drunk as Max. "I wanna go home" I said sternly. "fine, here" Max said and tossed me the keys. "are you serious?" I asked. "you wanted to go home, so there" Max said and went back to his conversation with Ronnie and Fronz. I let out a frustrated groan and walked out the door.

I got into my car but instead of driving off to my house I drove to Taylor's house.

I got out and knocked on her door and waited for her to open up.

"hey Lynn, whats up?" Taylor asked. Her white blond hair was pulled into a high pony tail and she was wearing no makeup, very different to the Taylor Momsen was so used to seeing, but this was the Taylor I was used to.

"I needed to talk to somebody" I said and walked in. "Max?" she asked. "yeah" I said and sat down on her couch. "here" she said and handed me a bottle of Jack Daniels. "lets forgot they ever came into our lives" Taylor said and sat across from me.

After a bottle of jack daniels Taylor brought out a small plastic bag filled with white powder. "here this is how we forget" Taylor said and spread the power out and with a credit card she made it into thin lines. "watch" she said and I watched as she inhaled one out of the six lines. "go" she said and stepped back.

*****************************************

The next morning I woke up on Taylor's couch. I touched my nose as I felt it burn. "shit" I said and got up. I left Taylor a note and walked out.

Once I arrived at my house it hit me.

I had just done cocaine and drank until I blacked out, what had my life become? Who had I become?

************************************

********************************************

Song used as title: Just Tonight- The Pretty Reckless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 108 14
[TW for angst and sexual themes] This Summer, Graham a shy teenage boy gets to meet his new to be step sister, y/n and they couldn't hate each other...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
91.5K 3.1K 72
everyone knows they're in love, except them. Maritza Ramos and Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales have been friends since the day they met at Litchfield. somet...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...