Eye Contact (Liam Payne Fanfi...

directionerforlife1q tarafından

Sophie doesn't exactly fall under the catagory of being 'normal'. You wouldn't say that when you first see h... Daha Fazla

Eye Contact (Liam Payne Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
TRAILER
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

649 23 2
directionerforlife1q tarafından

Sophie’s Pov

“SOPHHHHHHHHHHH!” I could hear a very excited Lauren yell out for me from across the room.

“Hi Lauren” I laughed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and Lauren hugged me tightly. I groaned and pushed her away jokily.

“Missed me that much?” she said sarcastically at the fact that I pushed her away.

“very much” I laughed joking back. 

She took my arm and led me to the restaurant. I took place in my seat and Sheba laid down next to me on the ground next to the table.

Lauren and Steven started talking about their day and what they had done so far till Suddenly there were 2 male voices screaming.

“OMG LOOK HARRY” one of them yelled.

“OMG WHAT A CUTE DOG” the other one with the low slow voice screamed. Which I guess belonged to a guy names Harry since the other guy was probably to his friend.

I heard footsteps coming closer towards us but I just kept looking at my plate, covering my face with my hair. I admit I am a really shy person, and I have all the reasons to be, how can I know how people see me if  I can’t even see myself.

Even though I didn’t really saw what was on my plate I started eating what’s on it, trying to act like I wasn’t effected by what’s happening around me.

Lauren and Steven kept talking about their day so far, ignoring the guys who had screamed as well, just like I was doing.

But I didn’t really pay any attention to the conversation between Lauren and Steven either, I didn’t really interest me, I still don’t think it’s fair! My mom allows them to work and I can’t. okay maybe I am blind and they aren’t but still! They have the same age as me.

“guys! Leave the dog alone okay?” A familiar voice suddenly spoke up from what sounded awfully close by.

That voice!

It was familiar. I’ve heard it before.

it was..

It was Liam’s voice! Yeah Liam from earlier in the elevator.

Suddenly I noticed that Lauren had stopped talking. Well that’s concerning… Lauren never stops talking unless something is really shocking her and even then she can’t shut up for a minute.

“Hi… Sophie” Liam’s voice spoke up. I looked around. Not knowing where he was standing. Embarrassing again. I hated this! I hated being the awkward and weird person. I didn’t really have something against being blind cause I never knew how it was if I could actually see, but I just hated the moments that made me feel insecure. I felt a warm hand slip into mine, He took my hands and pulled me up from my seat gently.

“errrr… we… got to get back to work” Lauren stated suddenly and I could already imagine a huge smile spreading across her face.

“No, we don’t” Steven stated sternly. 

Ow great he is going to be overprotective again. It’s not like I have something going on with this Liam guy. Yeah Steven is like a big protective brother to me. But I love him to bits!

“Steven come on” Lauren growled at him and I knew she was pulling Steven with her, wanting to leave me with Liam, and I already knew that I would have to tell her all the ‘details’ later on tonight.

“I want details later” Lauren whispered in my ear before leaving. I JUST KNEW IT! I looked back in front of me and blushed, looking back down. But suddenly a warm hand slipped under my chin, pulling it back up.

“Hi again” Liam said.

“hi” I said shyly.

“you want to come sit with us?” he asked unsure. I wanted to say yes when I noticed he had said ‘us’. Who else did he mean with ‘us’?

“us?” I asked unsure about who he was talking about. He chuckled. 

“me and my 4 friends” he explained.

“I-errrr-I, sure” I finally said, I guess I didn’t have many options since Steven and Lauren had ditched me.

I turned around and called Sheba. Who got up from the floor and brushed his head against my leg, telling me where he is. I picked up his chain and I felt another hand slipping in mine. It was warm. And our hand fitted perfectly. I felt tingles and I felt a blush coming onto my cheeks.

Liam led me safely to his table. We stopped walking. I heard 4 different voices talking and once we arrived at the table it went all silence.

I felt a little uncomfortable. I grabbed slowly Liam’s arm and I hid myself  a little bit behind him. I heard him chuckle a little and he pulled me gently back from behind him.

“guys this is Sophie!” he introduced me. 

“hi I’m Harry.” the one with the low and slow voice spoke up. I tried to figure out from which direction the voice came from. Liam took my arm and stretched it out over the table. I felt another hand. Probably Harry’s and he shook mine. 

Next one was Zayn.

Followed by a loud/hyper/crazy person, Louis. 

And as last. Niall.

“hello I’m Niall!” he said in his accent. I smiled.

“omg you’re Irish!” I cheered. the boys all laughed.

“yup! Irish and proud” he stated proudly. I laughed.

“it’s nice meeting you guys” I said.

“you want to join in?” Niall asked.

“I-errrr, I don’t know- I” I stuttered.

“please” Harry and Louis begged at the same time.

“I guess” I admitted. Liam placed me at the seat and sat down next to me.

“where is Sheba?” I asked worried.

“don’t worry, he is laying right next to me” Liam said. I let out a sigh of relief. 

“who is sitting next to me?” I asked. There was a silence. 

“why is everybody this quiet?” I asked uncomfortable.

“you can’t see?” Louis asked quietly. I nodded unsure. I looked down. Knowing everybody was looking at me. I turned to Liam.

“can you please move?” I asked.

“Soph-…” he started but I cut him off.

“please.” I said. I stood on the urge of crying. It’s not the first time I get judged about being blind. That’s the reason I didn’t really want to come and sit here. Liam got up and I got up after him.

“Sheba” I called. Sheba got up and I grabbed his chain.

“it’s was nice meeting you guys” I said, trying not to cry in front of these guys and Sheba started leading me out. the guys started calling my name but I ignored them. I walked out the restaurant. To the lobby. The restaurant door closed and the talking stopped. The lobby was always a silence place. Sheba led me towards the elevator. I felt around for the button. And pressed it. The elevator doors opened.

And I walked in with Sheba. Once the elevator made it’s ding-sound  I walked out.  I was at the tenth floor. There were 3 suites. Mine, Steven and Lauren’s and one for a guest. Steven and Lauren were still working so there was nobody here. I walked down the hall with Sheba. And stopped at my door. I took my key and felt around for the place to stick my key in. I didn’t found it.

I heard the elevator door open again and I heard footsteps but I ignored it. Probably the person who has the guest suite. The footsteps came closer. Suddenly it stopped. I felt someone’s breath in my neck.

“need help?” a familiar British voice asked.

It was Liam.

 Of course! who else?

and he was actually the last person I would want to talk to right now.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 thank you  :)

Okumaya devam et