Eye Contact (Liam Payne Fanfic)

Sophie is a 17 year old girl. 

She has long curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. 

She looks like a normal girl.

But she isn’t exactly ‘normal’. 

Sophie is blind. Since she was born she couldn’t see anything.

But she doesn’t care.

She enjoys life and wants to live normal. 

She knows how to take care of herself.

She has a guide dog. Her name is Sheba. They are like best buddies. He is trained very well. She has all trust in him. 

Sheba is a Labrador. he is 4 years old and is a well-trained dog. One of the best. 

Sophie lives in Italy. Her mom is Italian and her dad is from Australia. 

her dad left her and her mother not long after Sophie’s birth. He didn’t want to be father of a 'disabled' child. So he left. 

Sophie doesn’t considers herself  as an only child though. Her 2 best friends live with her. Lore and Steven. They are a brother and sister. 

Lore is 17 as well and Steven is 19. Their parents died and Sophie’s mother took them in. that was like 7 years ago. They all have a great bond.  Mariah, Sophie’s mother is owner of a hotel. It’s a 5 star hotel.  

Sophie lives there in her own suit. Steven and lore work at the hotel, sophie wanted that too, but her mom wouldn’t let her. Because she can’t see she could get in danger.  

But what if the super popular band  named One Direction comes to the hotel and the one and only Liam Payne Meets Sophie? 

What will happen? 

Read and find out 

:-)