Chapter 5

Sophie’s Pov

Omg what was Liam doing here?

Did he seriously just heard me singing?

I never let anyone hear me singing. I don’t even think anyone knows that I even CAN sing.

What was he doing here?

And did he just say he likes my voice?

Wow, I think I really need to calm myself down. Cause I’m going to start hyperventilating if I keep on going like this.

“Sophie?” Liam whispered into my ear once again.

His hot breath tickling my skin and making me shiver a bit in pleasure. I could hear him laugh a little and my cheeks coLaurend to crimson red.

“sophie did I just make you shiver?” he chuckled.

I could feel his body close to mine and the hot temperature rating of him. I had to bite the inside of my cheek  to prevent another shiver that wanted to run down my spine and set my whole body on fire.

I suddenly remembered that I still have to answer him.

“n-no” I lied whispering.

I could feel him coming closer to me and he slowly placed his hand on my hips, pulling me into his chest and he pressed his warm lips onto my ears.

“are you sure about that love?” he whispered.

A shiver, that I sadly couldn’t prevent, went down my spine and his hot breath sended Goosebumps all over my skin and my cheeks were flaming red.

He laughed and he turned me around so I was facing him.

“it’s nice to know that I have an effect on you” he stated proudly yet cheeky.

I looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

“don’t look down Sophie, you don’t have to hide yourself” he said while lifting up my chin.

“thank you” I whispered, secretly hoping he wouldn’t hear me.

“so you play the guitar AND you can sing? Any other secret talents you have?” he joked.

I laughed a little and shook my head ‘no’.

“n-not that I know of” I admitted.

There was a silence between us and I felt really awkward, just standing there.

“let’s get to know each other a little bit.” He cheered.

I laughed a little at his excitement and nodded my head a little unsure.

“you seem a bit hesitantly” he noticed.

How did he know that? Was it that clear? Why does he notice every single thing about me? no one ever reads me like that.

I’m very good at hiding my true feelings, how come he looks all past my cover?

“w-well, I’m not really interesting to talk about” I admitted. I could hear him laugh and he pulled me towards the bed and he sat me down next to him.

“I’m sure you are very interesting” he stated laughing.

“tell me about you” he stated.

“well…what do you want to know?” I asked a bit more convincing.

“whatever you want to tell me” he smiled.

“well, errrr… I’m Sophie, I’m 17 years old, they say that I have brown hair and brown eyes, I have been blind since I was born, I have no siblings, though I see Lauren and Steven as my sister and my brother, my mom owns this hotel and… well that’s it I guess” I said unsure.

“what about your dad?” Liam asked a bit confused.

“he, errrr, he left” I stuttered.

It still hurts me. I’ve never really known my father, but I feel terrible for mom, it’s all my fault that dad left her.

“why?” liam asked but it came out in a whispered, as if as he would speak louder that I would get hurt.

“he didn’t want to be a father of a disable child” I said and I bowed my head away, a tear dripping down my face.

“that’s terrible” liam growled in anger. I felt a hand cupping my face and lifting it up.

“you are not disable Sophie, it’s not because you are blind that you are less important” Liam stated while he wiped away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

“thank you liam, it means a lot to me” I admitted.

I forced a smile onto my face, trying to forget the last couple of minutes.

“tell me something about you” I smiled.

He coughed a little, like he wasn’t expecting me to ask him that. I don’t know why though.

Liam’s Pov

What is there to say about me?

I don’t think I should tell her about being in a famous band…

…what if it scares her off?

Or what if she doesn’t want to see me anymore?

I mean what if she doesn’t want  to TALK to me anymore?

No I won’t tell her about the band and singing thing.

Well what else is there to tell?

Damnit! What if her friend tells her about me? I will have to talk to her friend about that, I really don’t want Sophie to find out that I’m famous, I just hope that her friend would do this for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know, short chapter, but I hope you liked it :)

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Thank you all :)

Love ya :)

xx