Both Billionaires | h.s.

De FabysBlog

In 1926 Harry E. Styles. A well known, 26 year old, CEO of Styles Inc & Co. as the most important stock bro... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7

6

462 17 3
De FabysBlog

"Brother?" I exclaimed.

"Renata!" He shouted and hugged me flying me in the air, the breeze I felt on my bare feet made me have chills.

"Close the door now would you" I commanded my brother. "Isn't Edgar here to do so?" He looked at me with a smirk and then cracked up laughing. I laughed with him as we walked to the study.

I served some tea as he sat down in the sofa near the bookshelves, it was Summerberry tea, his favorite. He took his gloves and boots off, and set his hat in the coffee table. I lend him the tea an plopped myself down besides him.

"So, my neighbor is inviting me over to his house for diner, he is the new rich I told you about" I say and took a sip of my tea.

Alex moved around to find a comfortable position and then looked at me "The guy who was trying to gossip into our conversation?" he asked raising his thick eyebrow; I nodded.

"I don't know darling, I am not too keen into the idea. He sounds like an idiot and I really wouldn't like to waste my precious time in that house" he affirmed filling his face with disgust.

"Boomer" I replied closing my eyes.

We sat in silence for some minutes, in those "some minutes" we finished the whole tea, I broke a cup of my china set, Alex smoked four cigarettes, and we heard the whole afternoon news in the radio. The afternoon was passing faster than lightning and I knew this day will be finished soon, and that I have to go to Harry's house and contemplate how he tries to get his hand under my dress while eating.

"I will not go Renata. That will fuck up everything" Alex said finishing his fifth cigarette. I stared into space nodding because he was right, everything will go to waste.

The thing about Alexander Gatsby, my older brother, is that he is mysterious, introvert, had the worst temper of them all, and the best liar. Plus, that didn't helped with his sassy and know-it-all persona; he is really not the person you will like to get in trouble with.

"But, what if you fake a name, he doesn't have to know who you are to me and what is my real relationship with you. Brother, you are the best liar I know and I want you to meet this person that is oh so special in my daily life. Make up a story would you? You have always been good at it since the day you lied about being aunt Emma's date for the tea party in Buckingham, everyone thought you were the minister of the US" I laughed at the last part, remembering my 17 year young brother playing with a suit founded in the basement of the old cottage. I stood up and walked around thinking about names, a background, an age.

"Michael Essex, my age, obviously. Work as business man in Queens, not that important. I can also say that I met you in a cafe and that we talked about stocks and stuff" I said drifting away afterwards.

He gave one last look at my direction and nodded his head, than he watches his watch and stood up. "It is time for lunch"

~~

"Good evening Miss Gatsby, Lord Styles is waiting for you in the drawing room" Harry's butler informs me and I can here Alex chuckling behind me.

As we walked away from the main entrance and were guided to the room where Harry was expecting us Alex said under a whisper "Now, who the hell calls someone Lord, we are not in England, that man isn't British at all and it is so last century" I just giggled at that.

"Hello my dear Rena-" Edward expressed as we walked inside the room, cutting himself at the presence of Alex.

"Oh, I didn't know Renata was bringing some company" he walked closer and extended his hand for Alex to take "Harry Edward Styles"

"Michael J. Essex" Alex answered back.

"Shall we go eat my dear, I am starving" I said and grabbed Edward by his arm, widening my eyes at him. He winked back.

As we walked to the dinning room Edward interrogated my brother, or Michael, and I am very proud to say that Alex lied smoothly not even with a stutter. Alex didn't asked much just what did Harry does for a living and his age, that was it.

When we sat down in the table, was when I realized the tension and awkwardness that filled the room. Harry was sitting at the end of the table, Alex at the other end and I was sat in the middle of one of the sides, left to Edward.

"So tell me Mike, may i call you Mike?" Harry chuckled, Alex nodded, he really didn't care how he was called. "How did you met Renata, and what do you think of her -Isn't she lovely? Are you dating though? Because she didn't tell me anything about you, but don't feel bad that is normal, she is a shy one" he finished and took a zip out of his cup of white wine.

"Edward, could please shut up, you are upsetting Michael and I. Please keep those questions for later" I said between my teeth trying to not loose my temper. "I taught you not to be like this" I added, he didn't like to be remembered the times I was his "teacher".

"It is okay Renata, I am not upset, maybe a little caught off guard" Alex took a zip of wine too, and all I could think about is how soon the bottle of liquor will finish up. "Yes you can call me Mike, Mister Styles, Renata is a very nice young woman; we are not dating since we don't have any romantic interest running among us; and I know it wasn't a question but I don't think she is shy at all" he smiled at the end and offered we a glance. I smiled.

"That is great, good memory. But, you didn't answer to where did you met, or the how" Harry insisted. Alex narrowed his eyes at him.

"Mister Styles-" "Harry call me Harry" Edward interrupted. "I am okay with Mister Styles since I don't really now you that well; where or how I was introduced into Renata's life isn't one of you concerns, if you really want to know then you can ask Renata, since she is the one who is introducing me to you and she will say how much about our relationship as she considers fair. Now if you excuse me, may I use your telephone? I have to make a call to Florida" Alex stood up and Harry nodded with anger all written over his face.

As Alex walked away to do, really, God nows what, Harry grabbed his chair and moved it just beside mine. When the personal finished picking up the table, Edward placed his feet over it and took a cigarette out of his pocket. I watched him the entire time till he light it up.

"What is wrong with that stuck up?" Edward asked.

"I hate when you express yourself like that, and to answer your question, he doesn't like you because you have not make anything to befriend him at least" I puff and place my short hair behind my ear.

"Thanks for being honest" he paused to take a drag. "I am not going to insist of how you met that twat, but I hope that you trust me enough to talk to me, Renata. You are my darling after all and I love you to the moon and back" he said and kissed my hand.

"Sweet Harry, very sweet of you that gesture" I said and smiled.

"Who do you think he is talking to? Florida? Why would a New Yorker has something to do with Florida?" Edward asked impatiently. "Maybe it is a friend Edward, I really don't care, it is his life not yours so get out of it. You have been quite rude this evening and it is upsetting me and really getting on my nerves" I groan.

" I am sorry Renata" he kisses my shoulder. "is just that I worry about you" kisses the base of my neck. "I want to know if you are save," kisses my neck. "if you are happy," kisses my jaw. "if you know what you are doing"

"Edward, I know how to control my life, I know what I am doing" I shook him off of me, plus I can hear foot steps, Alex.

"I am sorry Mister Styles, but Renata and I have a compromise over town, a party to be exact and it is really important for us to attend" Alex said from the door.

"Where is this lovely thing you are ditching me for?" he whispers to me.

"The 5th" Alex answered for me.

"Great Mike, is it in the 5th? Because I have a party too over there. What if  we go all together in my car? The blue car outside" Edward is a stupid arsehole.

"Sure, that will be lovely" Alex answers with a cheshire smile.

----------------------------------

Okay before you kill me, I get it....almost a year without updating. I suck!

But here it is, it is not a filler I actually had this dinner planned and the party will be important in the story. I am really sorry again and I am grateful for 5.4k views....wow.

love you all.

Fabi xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.