Lost Love

By belle1128

A Sodapop Curtis love story More

Get out of the house
Their back?
Before they came
The rest of them
The Truth comes out
An Explanation
The Other Boys
The Outcome
Acceptance and Grief
Forbidden Love
First "Not Date"
I Cant Hide Anymore
I Thought You Loved Me
Cant Trust Anymore
Worst Possible Scenario
Aftermath
Aftermath Part 2
Chances
I Cant Believe It
At The Hospital
Amnesia Sets In
All But One
Someone New?
Remembering Old Friends
A New Addition
New Living Conditions
A Mystery
Stay Put
They Have Came
Saturday Detention
What To Do
Miss Me?
You Couldnt Wait
They Arent Going Anywhere
Heres The Date, Be There
Im There
Dont Come Back
Out Of Ideas
Please Dont Leave
What Do I Do?
The End
The End?
Its Out
Update

Miss Me? Part 2

3.8K 71 8
By belle1128

I woke up to somone shaking me. "What do you want?", i hissed, still only half awake. "You come back to town and dont visit us? I find that quite rude", he said. I smiled and jumped up. "Chris!", i said. "Belle!", he said back. I looked around and all of the guys were here. "God i look awful right now. Why are you here?", i asked. "Easton called and said you were back and wanted to see us", Vern said. "Thats true. Now out. I need to get ready and we can go out somewhere", i said. They eagerly left the room.

I put on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I slipped on my converse before going out to meet the guys. "Whoa lookin' good Belle", Teddy winked. "Watch it kid", Easton said. "Hes your age Easton", i said. "See, she agrees", Teddy laughed. "Shut up Teddy", i said. His face turned red as all the other guys laughed. "At least my hair looks nice today", Teddy said, running out the door. He knew how i felt about my hair. I chased after him, tackling him to the ground. "At least my hair can survive a tackle", i said.

He flipped me over, so he was on top. "I seriously doubt that", he smirked, messing up my hair and running again. "Wimp", i screamed after him. The other boys came out with us. "Where are we going?", i asked. "How about the Dingo?", Vern suggested. "Sounds good to me", Gordie agreed. "Do you need me to bring money? I could go ask Easton if" "Chill out Belle. We got it covered", Chris said. We started to walk when Teddy caught up. "Where we going?", he asked. "Dingo", I said. "Ooo sounds good!", he exclaimed.

We got there and ordered our food. We all talked, laughed, and ate and just had a great time. It felt like the old days when we did this. I loved hanging out with my friends. Finally, it was time for me to go home. If i didnt, Easton would freak out. Im still only seventeen years old. On the way home, we passed the Curtis house. I didnt even look that way, but i wish i did. If i had, i would have seen a very angry someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 293 37
Taylor just moved to Tulsa Oklahoma. She lives with her mom and when her dad passed they moved to start off a new life. One night she gets jumped, sh...
26.6K 548 16
[romanian] the heartbreak and longing you feel because you're separated from your love. 【 sodapop curtis 】
39K 621 28
This is a Sodapop Curtis Love Story! Probably one of my favorite Disney princesses is Cinderella. Read about the magical misadventures that Heather S...
53.5K 798 49
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠...