Miss Me? Part 2

I woke up to somone shaking me. "What do you want?", i hissed, still only half awake. "You come back to town and dont visit us? I find that quite rude", he said. I smiled and jumped up. "Chris!", i said. "Belle!", he said back. I looked around and all of the guys were here. "God i look awful right now. Why are you here?", i asked. "Easton called and said you were back and wanted to see us", Vern said. "Thats true. Now out. I need to get ready and we can go out somewhere", i said. They eagerly left the room.

I put on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I slipped on my converse before going out to meet the guys. "Whoa lookin' good Belle", Teddy winked. "Watch it kid", Easton said. "Hes your age Easton", i said. "See, she agrees", Teddy laughed. "Shut up Teddy", i said. His face turned red as all the other guys laughed. "At least my hair looks nice today", Teddy said, running out the door. He knew how i felt about my hair. I chased after him, tackling him to the ground. "At least my hair can survive a tackle", i said.

He flipped me over, so he was on top. "I seriously doubt that", he smirked, messing up my hair and running again. "Wimp", i screamed after him. The other boys came out with us. "Where are we going?", i asked. "How about the Dingo?", Vern suggested. "Sounds good to me", Gordie agreed. "Do you need me to bring money? I could go ask Easton if" "Chill out Belle. We got it covered", Chris said. We started to walk when Teddy caught up. "Where we going?", he asked. "Dingo", I said. "Ooo sounds good!", he exclaimed.

We got there and ordered our food. We all talked, laughed, and ate and just had a great time. It felt like the old days when we did this. I loved hanging out with my friends. Finally, it was time for me to go home. If i didnt, Easton would freak out. Im still only seventeen years old. On the way home, we passed the Curtis house. I didnt even look that way, but i wish i did. If i had, i would have seen a very angry someone.