Their back?

I drove home and thought about what just happened. I walked through the door and got a glare from my mom. "Your back early", she said. "Yeah the gas station wasnt that far", i said. "What about friends?", she asked crossing her arms. "I made two. So if ya ask i made two friends", i said. I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. There was a knock on the door but i stayed where i was because i knew my mom would get it. "Belle are these your two friends you were talking about?", my mom called. I groaned and walked to the door. I gasped when i saw Steve and Soda. "Well mom i told you two friends. I didnt say who they were", i said. "Whatever", she said walking back towards the living room.

"What are you two doing here? Are ya stalkers?", i asked. "Well actually we were here to meet...", Steve started but was interrupted. "Steve? Soda? That you guys?", Easton asked walking up to the door. "You know these two East?", i asked. "Yeah you know these two Belle?", he asked. "These two' have a name", Soda said. "Spill", i said. "Well before he dropped out, me and Soda were like school buddies. We hung out together around school but never outside of school. Same with Steve but hes not a dropout", he explained to me. "Wow", i said, "well you guys have fun. See ya".