Pregnant By The School's Play...

SapphireFox által

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... Több

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Next Doctor Appointment.

68.7K 1.3K 154
SapphireFox által

Chapter 14:

This chapter is dedicated to SierraLovesSkittles because she always leaves me lovely comments and makes my day! So thanks girl! It means a lot to me :)

Sophia's POV:

School finished. I love Jake. I need to know if he feels this way about me too. Jayden and Emily come up behind me and scare the hell out of me.

"Fuck guys", I shout, gasping for breath. They laugh.

"Sorry Soph", she says. I think about how I'm going to tell Jake, should I? No, just forget about it, Sophia. He doesn't feel this way, he's just pretending to be so nice. He wasn't like this, I'm only his baby momma that's why he's being so nice.

"Hey Soph, you going to answer?" he chuckles.

"Um sorry... drifted off".

" You okay?" he asks. I nod. "You sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing to worry about. So what did you ask me?"

"Oh yeah, you want to stay for a sleepover?" she asks.

"Okay". She smiles.

"I have lots planned", she says excitedly.

"I'm going to go before this gets too girly", he says. We laugh. "Bye you guys". He gives us a quick hug and walks off.

"I'm going to go too, I'll call over around 4". She nods. "Bye". She hugs my baby bump.

"Bye babies", she says. I laugh and walk to the car park. James, Isabella and Zach were there. As always Isabella and James were making out against the car like they did every day after school. I want that to be Jake and me. I rub my belly to distract my thoughts.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you", Isabella says.

"I'm going to miss you more", James says. I wanted to puke.

"Look you're going to see each other next week, now come on", Zach whines. James rolls his eyes.

"See you baby", James says, kissing her one last time.

"I love you", she says. He whispers something in her ear which makes her face light up with joy. It made me sad, seeing them so happy. Not that I'm not happy for my brother it's just it made me sad because I have no one. Zach looks at me with concern. I get in the car and slam the door behind me. Why can't my life be like that? James looks at me with alarm and they also get in the car.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks.

"Is it Isabella, do you not like her?" James asks.

"No, it's not her. I love Isabella", I say.

"Did she say something because if she did-", James asks.

"No, she didn't just forget about it", I interrupt. James sighs and starts the car. He drives us home. When we got home Dad was there. They were taking some work hours off so they can spend some time with us.

"Hey sweetheart, how was school?" he asks, looking up from the newspaper.

"Um...good", I say casually.

"She's pissed at something but she won't say", Zach says, putting his bag on the table. I sigh. I have to stop stressing out it's putting my babies in harm. I don't want to hurt them.

"I'm not, um...dad can I sleepover at Emily's?" I ask sweetly.

"Of course", he says.

"Thanks", I say. He kisses my forehead and pulls me into a hug. I go upstairs and start packing a bag with some things I'll need. There was a knock on my door. "Come in".

James comes in and closes the door behind him. "Sophia, is there something wrong. We're in private, you can tell me now".

"No, there's nothing. I promise", I say. He looks at me for a few seconds before nodding.

"All right, but remember I'm always here to talk", he says. I smile. He gives me a bear hug and kisses my cheek. I thank him as he's leaving the room. "No problem sis". When he's gone I get back to packing. I always bring too much to these things. I walk downstairs with my bag.

"See you guys tomorrow", I say.

"You're walking?" Zach asks.

"Yep, I need some exercise", I look down at my small bump.

"That's too far away sweetheart, and you have a heavy bag, James will just drop you off", Dad says.

"Fine", I say. I hate not getting my own way. I can't wait to be able to drive. James gets off the couch. We leave through the front door and get inside his car. A few minutes later we reach Emily's house. "Bye".

"See you tomorrow, text me when you want me to collect you". I nod. He gives me a hug and rubs my bump. I get out of the car and go up to her house. I wave goodbye to James. I knock on her door and Emily's Mom opens it.

"Hey Sophia", she says.

"Hi, is Emily here?" I ask.

"Yeah, come on in", she says. I thank her and walk inside. "So you're staying over?"

"Yeah, is that all right?"

"Of course it's all right", she says. I smile and Emily comes in.

"Soph you're here, I didn't think you were coming", Emily says.

"Sorry, I know I'm late. It took me a while". She grabs my arm and pulls me up to her room. "Whoa, I'm coming".

She laughs. "Sorry, I just have a lot planned and I want to get it all done". Tonight's going to be fun. We watch our favourite movies and spend the night laughing and having fun. "Aw I can't wait to be an aunty, I'm going to buy them the cutest things". She was totally going to spoil them, they're definitely going to love their Aunt Emily. "Imagine just six and a half months now".

"Hmm...yeah". It's going to be weird having two babies in the house, but I can't wait to be a mom. I want to see what they look like. Were they girls, boys or a girl and a boy? Were they going to be identical twins?

"You should start thinking of names", she says.

"Well, Jake's going to want to decide too not just me".

"Yeah, about him..... What's going on between you two?"

"Ems, you can't tell anyone... but I am in love with him", I say.

"You love him?" she asks completely shocked.

"Yes, but I don't know what to do, should I tell him?"

"I don't know, I've never loved someone like that before".

"If I tell him and he doesn't feel that way, it will make things awkward between us and I don't want that to happen". She nods sympathetically. This was a really hard decision.

"I'm sorry Soph, I wish I knew what you could do. But there's only one way you'll find out if he loves you in return, tell him..." But I'm so afraid.

Jake's POV:

I was going over to stay at my Dad's today since it was the weekend. I ring the doorbell and Sarah opens it.

"Hey Jake", she says.

"Hi", I say. I come inside and brace myself for the shouting. My dad was drinking coffee at the table and Maria was sitting beside him. "Hey". Maria smiles at me. "Are you mad at me Dad?" He still hadn't spoken so I assume he's pissed off.

"No I'm just disappointed. But knowing you it was going to happen", he says.

"Oh thanks Dad", I say sarcastically. He chuckles and gives me a man hug.

"You better treat her right Jake, your Mom told me about you loving her and if you really do you won't play her", he says.

"I promise I won't hurt her ever, I really do love her Dad", I say.

"That's my boy!" he says, patting my shoulder.

"How has she been dealing with it?" Maria asks.

"She seems fine with it, I think", I say.

"So when can we meet her?" Sarah asks.

"You told Sarah?" I ask.

"Yup baby daddy", Sarah laughs, poking me in the stomach. I roll my eyes.

"Great", I say sarcastically. She laughs.

"I'm so happy for you. I can't wait till their born, they're going to be so adorable", she squeals. If they're girls I hope they look like Sophia. They'll be beautiful like her, have her long golden brown hair with green eyes with the most amazing shade of amber in them. I felt sad not having her with me now, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I wanted to never leave her side and not let her out of my sight. It actually hurt my heart when she was not with me. The sooner I tell her my feelings the sooner I can be with her. I've never thought about what if she didn't love me back. What if she didn't want to go out with me? Every girl wants to go out with me. Okay, I am full of myself, I know that. Maybe I should wait a bit and let her get to know the real me then maybe she'll start feeling it too, hopefully.

Sophia's POV:

*2 weeks later...*

I have my second appointment today, my bump was very noticeable now. Over the past two weeks, I've spent a lot of time with Jake and his friends. Emily, Jayden and I would spend every lunch with them. Even though it has only been two weeks they're all like friends already. Jayden and Emily like them a lot too. They're not bad like everyone makes them out to be.

Jake has been so kind and loving. He's a very good friend. He's gotten everybody to stop calling me names. Now everyone knows he's the father so I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I was going to meet his mom after the appointment. I can't wait to meet her, I hope she likes me. I'm going to meet his dad next week too.

"You ready?" Jake asks. I nod.

"See you, text me how the appointment goes", Emily says. I nod.

"Text me too, bye", Jayden says. I wave goodbye to them and get into Jake's car. It was just us two going to the appointment. I told my family and friends not to come.

"You all right? You're not talking", Jake asks, starting the car. I nod. "See that's what I mean?"

"Seriously, I'm fine Jakey". I've been trying to stop calling him Jakey but it keeps slipping out of my mouth. He smiles and squeezes my hand. He drives to the hospital. We had to wait in the waiting room. A lot of girls were looking at Jake, but he didn't give them any notice. A few of their boyfriends were glaring at him. It's not his fault he's so hot and every girl loves him and thought he was sexy. Jake moves my hair back behind my ear. He caresses my cheek then kisses my hand. A few girls glare at me.

"I can't wait to see what they look like", he says, caressing my baby bump with his other hand.

"You already saw what they look like", I laugh.

"Yeah, but they're bigger now". I put my hand on his. He smiles and tangles his fingers with mine. I've grown really close with Jake. My love for him has grown too, now I never wanted him to leave. I want him so bad but I'm scared he's going to reject me. My name was called and we walked hand in hand to the room. Dr Meehan was there.

"Hello Sophia", she says.

"Hey Dr Meehan", I say.

"Oh we met before", she says to Jake. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, when I was looking for your room Dr Meehan showed me to it", he says.

"I never caught your name dear", she says.

"Jake", he smiles.

"This is um... the father".

"Well it's nice to meet you again Jake", she smiles. He smiles back at her. "So would you like to see your babies again?"

"We'd love to", he says. I hop on the table. I lie back and pull up my top. Jake kisses my belly two times then kisses my forehead, I smile. She puts the cold gel on my stomach and moves the white wand around my stomach. I look over at the screen and so does Jake. There they were. "Oh my god". I look at Jake to see his expression, he looked happy but was he really? Was he just acting this way to make me feel better? He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses it. It reminded me of that night.

"I'll let you guys have a minute", she smiles. I thank her and she leaves the room.

"What are you thinking?" I ask.

"I'm thinking about our little babies, and how happy they've made me". I smile.

"Are you really happy? Because you can tell me if you're not."

"I really am, I'm the happiest man in the world right now". That made me tear up, he really was happy. He hugs me tight. He gets a tissue and wipes the gel off my baby bump and my cheeks. "I'm sorry for making you cry Soph, are you okay?"

"No, it's fine, I'm just really emotional and happy. I'm great".

"That's wonderful. You ready to see my Mom now?"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Of course she's going to like you, what's not to like". I blush which makes him chuckle. "Come on you". He helps me off the table and we say goodbye to our doctor.

Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, fan, like me on Facebook and check out my other stories! I'll upload next week, bye! And again thank you SierraLovesSkittles! Love you all :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
795 116 48
Sophia and Mark have always been in the right place with the worst timing. It's clear to both of them that their relationship would be off the charts...
409K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
37.3K 1.8K 3
Sadie never even thought that her best friend, Jameson Blake, would kiss her at a party the night before he went back to school out of state. She als...