Rogue and Alpha

By alandra_01

Lex is a rogue wolf by birth and her parents left her when she was fourteen in the capeable hands of one of h... More

Rogue and Alpha
part two
part three
part four
part Six
Part Seven
Part eight
part nine
part Ten
Part Eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
Part fourteen
Authors note
Part Fifteen
Part 16
Help me out my fellow readers
part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part 19
Authors note
Authors note
Sequel update
Its out!!!

Part five

49.6K 1K 50
By alandra_01

Lex's POV

The next few days Mica let me sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor. I haven't slept on a bed in so long it feels so great not to sleep on the ground. If having a pack means I get a bed, this may not be a bad thing. 

'You also get a mate!' My wolf decided to chime in. I sighed and rolled over. I have been here for exactly four days, four nights and-counting today-five mornings. Everyday Mica tries to win me over even more so then before. He has given me gifts-which seemed pointless-also he has asked a lot of questions. When I say a lot, I mean I think I've talked more these past days then I have in my entire life. At least one thing is constant every morning.

I wake up and roll over and there is Mica, on the floor close to my bed. He seems so peaceful when he's asleep. Every morning like clockwork I roll over and he wakes up soon after I look at him. This morning though was a different story. I rolled over like I have for the past few mornings and he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around. Where was he? He didn't like it when I left his room without him knowing, so going on a search party was out of the question.

"Looking for something Lex?" I almost jumped at his voice. I held my chest as if I was holding my heart in place.

"Mica, Jeesh you scared the living daylights out of me! Where were you?" I asked before I realized how needy I sounded. He smiled as he sat at the end of the bed. All he was wearing was his favorite shorts. How do I know they’re his favorite? He won't let anyone touch them, even me. They must mean something to him, if he won't let his own mate touch them.

"I was downstairs in my office checking up on some things. Did you just wake up Le?" He has a tendency to call me Le or Lexi. I don't like either. My parents named me Lex for a reason, and I hated when others called me anything but that.

"I just woke up, and please don't call me that." He sat closer to me. I pulled my legs closer to myself.

"Sorry Lex, I didn't mean to." He said as he scooted closer and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Did you want to go get something to eat?" He said from behind me as my body leaned into his chest. Yes I said body. My brain still doesn't agree with my wolf and my heart.

"Make something here or at Missy's?" I asked as he rocked from side to side.

"Do you want me to try to cook you something?" I laughed when he asked. The last time he made something it came out burnt.

"I don't think we want to burn down the house. Missy's food sounds good." He chuckled and before I knew it we were standing on the cold floor. I groaned and made a face. I had forgotten I wasn't wearing socks in bed. Mica came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Cold floor?" He said into my ear. My wolf purred at our closeness and my brain for a first didn't tell me to back away or get out of his hold. I gasped quietly. Slowly and with shaking hands I placed my hands over his. I could almost see him smile into my shoulder.

"Is that trust?" Mica's voice said next to my ear. In all honesty I hadn't told Mica that sense my parents left I lost my trust. If my mind is letting my guard down does this mean I am learning to trust? He pulled me closer and I stiffened while gripping his hands. This closeness is all too familiar to a time after Michael’s death.

Three years ago

I sat next to his dead body. I was still crying. He was trying to tell me something, but it was only wasted breath. Now I was looking into his dead eyes. They were ever looking at me as I sat there rocking back and forth hoping he would heal, just like my father would whenever someone hurt him, but he wasn't going to. He was going to be dead forever, and the thought crossed my mind multiple times; that I could of stopped this from happening. I sniffled and stiffened when I smelled another wolf. Not a familiar smell, but a foreign smell and I looked up at the doorway. The wind blew the cent towards me from a tall dark stranger standing in the doorway.

"Wh-ho a-are you?" I asked in almost a whisper. I was still mostly human; until I changed he had the upper hand. I quickly stood.

"Where were you earlier Lex?" The stranger knew my name and he was here earlier. He was here earlier! He was the one who killed Michael! Anger filled me and I felt my hands shake.

"You killed him?" The man took a couple steps into the place I knew as a safe heaven-until now. He just shrugged and he entered the light and I saw his face. He had sharp features and dark eyes.

"He wasn't able to give me what I wanted, now if you would have been her, well this might of been a different story. Don't you think sweet pea?" I gasped at his comment. Anger boiled up and I was about to yell at him, but like lighting he was wrapping his arms around my waist and held me close to his body. I didn't like it, and I couldn't breath.

"Your father was smart to hide you, too bad he left you in the hands of a human. Useless creatures. Don't you think?" My anger awoke something and I felt strange, then pain rocketed through my body. I yelled in pain and anger.

"What the he-" He didn't have a chance to do anything as I shifted for the first time in this mans arms. I felt his grip fall away as I heard him land a couple feet away from me.

Present

"Still don't like close contact?" Mica let me go and I turned around and bit my bottom lip.

"Sorry. It's...just...well..." Mica rested his hands on my shoulders and gently kissed my forehead.

"You don't have to tell me now. You can wait as long as you want." I looked up at him.

"You think I'll stick around long enough to tell you?" Mica smiled and wrapped one arm around my shoulders.

"I know you will be."

Mica's POV

Lex has been her for four days now and there is part of me that trusts her more then anything in the world. I still didn't let her run off whenever she wanted, and if she did-which she did yesterday- I did scold her for running off, but other then that one time I am beginning to trust her more and more, but the hatred that I have for rogues is stopping me from fully trusting her, but this morning when she asked me if she thought she would stick around, I said the first thing that came into my head.

I was beginning to trust her more and more.

I was beginning to trust him more and more.

Nick's POV

I was in pain. Everywhere. There was not a part in my broken body that didn't hurt. The silver shackles didn't help much. My skin felt raw and my throat was dry. I couldn't see out of my right eye, or was it my left? I couldn't' tell anymore. My body wanted to die but my wolf said I had to keep fighting; for my mate, and if Avery is gone then at least fight to see my baby girl again. I missed her and I knew whom I left her with. He didn't trust wolves so he wouldn't let any wolf in his house to find her.

"I see you're ready for more." said a voice my soul fears to hear every second of the day. I opened my eye's enough to look at the man who made my pain come with every blow he made. I hated him with a passion. I wish he would just die. No death is too sweet for him. He needs to suffer. He needs to hang from his wrists with silvers shackles and have dogs tare at his stomach, and when he cries out for the pain to stop I will only laugh at him as I watch the dogs eat him alive. That is what he deserved. I saw his large frame stoop down and he looked me in the eye-well the best he could seeing as I didn't know what my face looked like anymore.

"You know, you could just tell us where your daughter is and all this pain would stop." They wanted to kill my line. They wanted her dead and I wasn't going to let that happen.

"So you can do what? Kill her? I don't think so." My voice sounded raw and weak in a simple whisper that I knew he could hear. He stood up and from what I could see he was smiling.

"Oh, you see that is were you are wrong. I don't want to kill her. In fact I want her very much alive. You have very powerful blood in you, you know, and I want my line to have that too. If she's anything like her mother she will be fun to break." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew that my blood was powerful and that is why I left my pack with my mate, but to know that this man-no this monster wanted my daughter just to have my blood line and his mix...he was a sick and twisted creature. Biel rose in my thought and I almost spat it out at him, but i didn't, I swallowed it back down. Another man opened came walking in and came up to the man that was standing in front of me.

"Sir, we have a problem." The new man said with a voice of fear.

"What is it?"

"Sir, we found the house that was said to be where she was last seen, and well sir...she...she isn't there." the man said with fear and my heart almost stopped beating. She would be at least 16 now, maybe even 17, so she could of left already, but if they would of questioned Michael he wouldn't of told them that she left or that she was there at all.

"And what of the man that was watching her?" They knew that much; that I had left her in the hands of a dear friend of mine.

"No one lives in the house. The place looks vacant. As if no one has been there in years. The place smells of death." I took in a deep sharp breath.

"Does it smell like her?" The man that had power over both me and the other man in the room boomed.

"Sir, it smells like, like human." I closed my eyes and let the air I was holding back out and I closed my eyes Michael was dead, and he was killed protecting my daughter. I wouldn't let myself be caught up in this emotion of sadness.

"Do you have any good news to tell me?" He sounded as if he was talking through his teeth.

"We may know where she is, but-"

"But what?"

"We also think that she has been found by Jedediah." I feared what would happen to my daughter now. This man torturing me was nothing compared to the pain of Jedediah. I sent a prayer up to any god, if any god really existed, to watch over my daughter and keep her safe.

***
Comment

Vote

share

I love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2K 26
A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she managed to escape from death. The wolves tha...
39 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
105K 2.9K 32
Alexandra always hoped her mate would be exactly like everyone described. However, when she meets her mate and he doesn't sweep her off of her feet A...