Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 87.

299K 8.5K 10.7K
By fxckingpayno

HARRY STYLES

After lunch I drove Ara back to the house. I decided that I would finish the day from home considering I didn't feel like dealing with the shït the boys would give me once they found out about our little date. She was happy to find out considering the rest of her day would have probably included hanging out with Luchesi. We were sat in my office, me behind the desk and her on the couch in front of me.

She played on her phone, probably texting Sophia while playing some angry pigeon game. I watched her tongue stick out in concentration as her hands slid across the screen. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to know what she was thinking. It would be a lot easier for me to get her going if I could embarrass her with her own thoughts. I put down the paper in my hands and spoke out.

"I don't want to do paperwork anymore" I stated making her nod and not take her eyes off of her game.

"Mhhhm" she said furrowing her eyebrows at the screen.

"After a while it gets old" I complained watching her not even move.

"I see" she said, not even paying attention. This could be fun.

"Maybe I should just quit being a gang leader" I tested, seeing if she was listening.

"Oh that's great, Harry" she said still not even looking at me.

"Just think, all that spare time you could fill by giving me some head" I said, a smirk on my lips.

"Yup" she said still looking at the screen. I watched her eyes twitch a bit before they widened in shock as she shot her head up. "Harry!" she squealed making me laugh.

"You need to put that thing down, you've been on it for hours" I said making her pout. I stood up and began walking towards the couch.

"No I haven't!" she defended, her eyes momentarily wandering towards the screen.

"I miss the days when you had no choice but to talk to me" I chuckled making her pout.

"I still talk to you!" she defended making me smile.

"Well until you can convince me otherwise.." I said, lightly tugging the phone from her hands and sliding it into my pocket "...this is mine" I said with a smirk.

"No fair! You're always on your phone!" she argued back making me bit my lip.

"Yes, but I have stuff for work on there" I said making her shake her head and stand up before playfully pushing me.

"Doesn't matter" she said with raised eyebrows and a playful smile.

I watched her cute little pout as she stood in front of me. I will never understand how someone so small has so much pent up sass in her. She always has a little remark or something to say no matter what, but maybe that's what I like. I'm so used to girls letting me walk over them, that now watching someone tell me 'no' and give me some attitude back makes me want to prove myself.

I can't explain why the things she does affect me the way they do. Even a single look from her while I'm in my most heated moments can calm me down. I wish she understood what was going on in my head so she can help me. Every time I feel myself slipping back into darkness somehow that bright smile pulls me out. She defies everything that I have ever known which gives me a feeling of delicacy.

I guess in a way she was like a cloudless day, beautiful and bright but at the same time mysterious as to how no darkness could harm her

She may not know, but I do and maybe the rest of the world too.

I watched her eyes glint as I sat down on the couch she had been on, she plopped herself next to me, while tucking her legs under her.

"I need to shave" I thought out loud, running my hands over my chin.

"Indeed" she said, swiping her thumb over my cheek.

"You've been sassy all day" I pointed out making me nod.

"I try" she said making me laugh and wrap my arm around her causing her to cuddle into my side.

"My mum really wants to meet you" I stated, feeling her slightly back away and look at me. "...again" I added

"Why? Haven't you only seen her like once?" she asked making me shrug.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see you" I said.

"I would love to meet her... it's just.. what would we even talk about?" she asked.

"Well it wouldn't be just you and her. Maybe we could have her and her uhm... new family.. come over and have dinner or lunch or something" I said making her eyes widen.

"You've put some thought into this.." she said making me nod.

"Some things I have to keep you out of the loop for in order for things to go smoothly. I try to keep you in on as much as possible and if I have to keep you out of my work I might as well let you in on my... family situation" I said.

"I didn't know that..." she said, resting her hand on my stomach.

"Yeah..." I said looking down at her.

"Well maybe you can call and have them come over for like a brunch tomorrow" she said making me nod.

"I'll call her tonight" I said.

"You've been pretty good with this whole situation having your mom and Luchesi back" she said making me nod.

"I'm trying my hardest, sometimes it's just so hard" I admitted.

"I think she will be very happy to see both of her boys bonding again" she said.

"That, and I think my mom would like to meet 'the girl' she's been asking about" I said, watching her furrow her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"My mom wanted to meet you, she's been asking all about you" I said.

"Not that.." she said, pushing away from me slightly "Why did you say it like that?" she asked.

"Like what?" I asked, becoming confused.

"Why am I 'the girl' like you said" she responded.

"Well you're not my friend with benefit and you're not my girlfriend" I said, not even thinking before I let the words loose.

"Oh.." she said flatly.

I watched her body uncomfortably shift beside me making me feel extremely guilty. Fück, I always mess things up. It was an honest mistake, even if we are considered boyfriend and girlfriend we never really discussed it, so she wouldn't expect me to know. But, I still feel really fücking bad by the way she refuses to look at me, nor say anything else. I bit my lip before looking back at her.

"Did you think I was your boyfriend?" I asked quietly.

"No, I just... I don't know. You said it like me being something to you was a disgusting thing" she said making me sigh.

"I didn't mean it like that. We never talk about these things so I didn't know" I said.

"I know that and I know that we aren't in a relationship, but you dismissed me like it was nothing" she said softly making me feel my heart crush. I fücking hate doing shït like this to her.

"It's a reflex, baby, I promise" I said, trying to grab her hands making her pull away.

"It makes me nervous not knowing what this is" she said making my stomach drop.

"What is it?" I asked making her shake her head.

"You tell me" she responded. Fück.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered, feeling extremely guilty.

"Exactly" she said.

I honestly don't know what we are. We are most definitely not fück buddies, considering, A, we haven't fücked yet, and B, she would never be the type of girl to be that way. I don't think we are boyfriend and girlfriend yet neither of us confirmed or shut out the thought. I never really thought about what we were. It was always just her and I and that was the end of it.

"We are us, no matter what. We don't need a label, nor do we need to explain ourselves. We fit each other in a way that no boyfriend and girlfriend ever could. We are not man and women, we are not two separate pieces. We are two halves of one whole, we are and always will be... us" I said, already seeing her want to argue back "I know, you can't explain that to people, and it's complicated in that way, but we can always figure it out and if someone does say anything they can just fücking over themselves if they feel the need to comment"

Her lips opened and closed as it fell silent for a few minutes before she finally spoke up.

"What has taken you so long to say that?" she asked making me sigh.

"My morals have changed"

~

ARABELLA CASPER

The next morning rolled around and this time, I allowed myself to leave Harry in the bed to take a shower. After his grand speech yesterday, I tried my hardest to fight all of the thoughts and questions running through my mind. I cleaned the house, did laundry, ironed some clothes, changed all the sheets, anything to keep my mind of the curly headed man.

I walked into the bathroom before turning on the shower to clear my thoughts. Harry's mom was in fact coming over for a breakfast this morning with her children and boyfriend. I was nervous about how I would introduce myself but I having a feeling Harry will take care of it for me. I hopped into the now hot water before going through the motions while letting my thoughts run wild.

Harry never seemed like the type to be in a relationship and now that we are.. well us... I have no idea how I'll ever explain this one. I could only imagine what my poor mother would think. The last time I even talked to her was when I left three months ago, how could so much change since then. Will I ever see my mother again? Could I ask? I don't know what I would say if I were to ask.

I don't think Harry would not let me see my mother. Two months ago he would never, but now that we are more than anything, I don't think he would hold me back. At the same time, I don't want to go back and fall back into the same pattern the house gives me. I want to see my mother more than anything, I am just afraid my brothers would keep me locked in there forever.

My brothers. How would I ever tell Seth and Elliot I'm with their enemy. I don't think they would ever talk to me if I told them that. They barely even talked about other gang leaders and when they did they always did in a disgusted way. I would hope they would let me be happy but with the business they are in and the one Harry is in, that doesn't seem like the case.

I felt the water get cold as I had finished my shower but continued to stand under the water. I twisted the faucet before opening the curtain and stepping out. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body before walking over to the sink and brushing my teeth. I quickly slipped on my undergarments before cursing to myself at forgetting my clothes. Harry's probably still sleeping so I can just sneak out there and grab some clothes.

I took the towel out of my hair before throwing all of them in the hamper. I cracked the door open and snuck towards the side of the closet that I was beginning to put some of my clothes. I scanned through the hangers with nervous fingers hoping Harry wouldn't wake up. I heard a groan from behind me making me tense before his thick sleepy voice ran through the room.

"I could get used to waking up to this" I heard him mumbled making a smile crack my lips as I shook my head.

"Don't get used to it, this is a onetime thing" I said back making him laugh.

"Sure" he said sarcastically making me turn around to look at him.

His head was propped up on his hand while the rest of his body was completely covered by the covers. A smirk had taken over his lips as his eyes raked down my body not even trying to hide it. I rolled my eyes before grabbing a pair of leggings and a large knit cream sweater. I threw the leggings on and heard Harry begin to whine from the bed.

"No!" he playfully pouted as I slipped on the sweater.

"Oh hush, go take a shower" I said making him groan.

"I don't feel like it" he said making me smirk.

"If you shower fast enough and get out by the time I dry my hair, I'll let you see my boobs" I said surprising myself with the amount of confidence.

I watched Harry's body tumble out of the bed, nearly tripping over his own feet as he ran towards the bathroom already beginning to discard of his shirt making me laugh.

~

"They are coming down the street now" Harry said placing his phone in his sweatpants pocket before leaning against the counter.

I told him a handful of times this morning to at least wear jeans if his mother was coming but since he 'got the day off' he refuses to be in any form of jeans. Thus, his grey sweatpants hug his waist as a white Kiss t-shirt covered his torso and a pair of socks on his feet. Well, at least I got him to wear underwear. He walked towards me pulling me by my waist towards his body as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"So beautiful" he mumbled under his breath, making me believe I wasn't supposed to hear that.

"My hair wasn't blow-drying right today" I said

"Gave me more time" he smirked, tugging to ponytail on the top of my head.

I shook my head at him making him laugh and press a quick peck to my lips. His arms pulled my closer as he rested his head on the top of mine, swaying us back and forth. The warmth of his body surrounded both of us as we stayed like that for a bit until the sound of the door bell broke us apart. I nervously ran my fingers through my ponytail as his hand reached out and grabbed one of mine.

"She'll love you" he whispered as we walked closer to the door.

He let go of my hand to open the door to revel the family standing in front of us. I easily recognized his mom as she was the first he hugged. As they pulled away he gestured for me to come forward.

"Mum.." he said wrapping his hand around my waist and saying the words that made my stomach leap. "This is my girlfriend, Arabella"

a/n:

hhehehehehehe long chap plus bigggggggg thingggyyy :)

instead of doing two small chapters per week, I am going to start doing one long one every Sunday! That way there's more to look forward too!!

I haven't been active lately and I will let you all know why soon, but for now I just want to keep it personal!

Thanks for constant love and support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.8K 24
Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN ABUSE AND SWEARING. SO IF YOU AR...
3.5K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...