Father Of My Baby

By MissAliP

All teenagers make mistakes, especially when they're drunk. Summer Blake is a shy, timid girl who likes to... More

Prologue
After The Mistake
New Changes
Staying Hidden
A Part Of You
Be my...
Prince Charming
You're not the boss of me!
You've Broken Rules Before
Our Little Secret
One Gorgeous Little Girl
A Spark When We Kissed
Kiss Me Again
I Need You
The Truth
Mr Right
Baby Shower?
A Date With Mr Right
I thought I could trust you
He's No One
Her Smile Took My Breath Away

I Missed You

10K 271 11
By MissAliP

"Your my...I'm your...no how is that possible, it can't be...you must have it wrong!" I got up, standing away from him as my hands shook nervously.

"Summer, listen to me" He asked, standing in front of me and taking my hands in his. "I would never have said this unless I was certain" He admitted softly.

"How did you find out I thought you knew nothing about...your sister"

He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't have any clues at all at first. So I had to find something. Every time I brought up the subject with mom, her face went pale, it was like she felt guilty about it and changed the subject immediately. She was working the other night and I just thought its now or never. So I went through her things, I didn't want to but she wasn't leaving me with much of a choice. She had this box at the top of her wardrobe, full of baby stuff, most of it just of pictures of me. I dug through it right to the bottom and found this" He pulled out a picture from his back pocket and handed into me.

I took it cautiously and glanced at the foreign picture. A woman sat up in a hospital bed with two babies in her arms. She looked happy and I saw love in her eyes. I failed to see how this had anything to do with me. "What are you saying? Are we..."

"Fraternal twins. Looks like it. I couldn't find any more pictures after that. But last night, I found the locket she nearly always wears, but it had broke slightly so she wanted to get it repaired. I'd never even thought to ask what the pictures were inside" He shrugged, pulling out a silver locket and opened it delicately. A little brunette girl, looking about 4 years old, sat in someone's lap but it was cropped so you could only see her. She had blue eyes, just like mine and the picture seemed familiar. I handed it him back and began rummaging through my draws. I finally came across the picture I'd been looking for. It was the same picture but I was sat on my mom's lap.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered, dropping my picture as my hands went to my mouth in shock. No way was he my brother. But that would mean his mom is my...mom.

"But then that mean's that Cara...she's my..."

"Birth mom. I know this is a lot to take in Sum, but I needed to tell you. I couldn't keep it from you" He whispered. He placed a finger beneath my chin and lifted my head to face him. Our eyes locked and  a small tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. He smiled lovingly and pulled me into a hug. I was slightly hesitant at first, it suddenly felt weird between us. I mean finding out your friend is your brother is pretty shocking if you ask me. I hugged him back tightly, afraid to let go. He was the only real family I had and I was scared that he would just disappear and I'd never see him. He kissed the top of my head lovingly and rested his head on mine.

"I can't believe it" I mumbled into his t-shirt.

"Neither can I, but we'll have to take a DNA test, just to make sure" He explained and I nodded in agreement. Although Leon had always been my brother, blood related or not, he didn't feel as close to me. We didn't have characteristics like each other or share many common interests, where as Callum and I could both sing and loved to read. We had a similar hair colour but our eyes weren't the same. We got along very easily and knew when each other was upset or needed to talk. How I'd never realised before baffled me. I felt like I had so many questions to ask and so many unanswered but I was still in shock.

"I have to go-"

"But you'll be back?" I interrupted.

"Of course, I'll call you" He said giving me a final squeeze and leaving the house. I flopped back onto my bed, grabbing my phone and dialling Carrie's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Grab your stuff for school and pack an overnight bag, you are staying at mine, I'll explain all when you get here just hurry up okay?"

"I'll be there in 15" She replied cutting the call.

*****

"WHAT, b-b-brother?!" Carrie almost screamed after I had finished telling her about my eventful evening. It was nearly 10 o'clock and she was still full of energy, whilst I was feeling deflated and run down, even though I had barely done anything today.

"No way" She gasped. "No utter way! How the hell did he prove it?" She asked astonished. I took the old picture of me and my mom and handed it to her. She scanned over it but didn't really understand.

"Cal showed me his mom's locket. It had that picture in it but cropped so you could just see me. I don't even know how she would have got that picture. I'm so confused right now" I shook my head.

"And Callum is your fraternal twin? Wow, so why did she keep him and not you? Why didn't she keep you too?"

"I have no idea" I mumbled. "But I'm going to find out. I have so many questions to be answered. But for now, my baby girl needs her sleep and so does her mommy" I sighed, a light smile on my face as I touched my stomach. Carrie nodded in agreement and we changed into our PJ's, setting an alarm for tomorrow. I fell asleep with no many questions whizzing around my head. Why did my birth mom not keep me? Why did she choose between us? Why did she choose Callum? Why not me? 

*****

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

I slapped my hand onto the snooze button of my clock and Carrie groaned pulling herself up and rubbing her eyes. "You have world's comfiest bed, shame I have school" She mumbled sleepily, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and getting up and ready for school. I turned onto my side, watching her as she fiddled with her hair, deciding how to wear it and sliding on a pair of skinny jeans. 

I sort of missed being able to do the normal everyday teenage things. I even missed going to school. Being at home alone was boring, day after day. Carrie finished straightening her hair and pulled her fringe back to the side. I missed going to school with her and gossiping about anything at dinner with her and our friends. Most of my friends hadn't been in contact with me since they found out I was pregnant. I'll admit it hurt at first, but it made me realise who my real friends were; the ones that stood by me through this. 

I quickly got ready and changed into a pair of pregnancy jeans, a baggy bright summer top and a white cardigan, then followed her downstairs for some breakfast Leon was sat at the table already, scoffing down a few pieces of toast and rushing to finish a piece of work by the looks of things. 

"Coffee?" I asked Carrie, she nodded and sat near Leon waiting for her drink. I handed it to her and began making us some chocolate chip pancakes, making more than I would usually have for myself. I finished making the food and sat with Leon and Carrie. It didn't even take me long to devour the pile of pancakes and Carrie looked at me like I was some sort of animal. Well, could  you blame me? I was eating for two people.

"Hey Sum can you drive me to school?" Leon asked as he finished his breakfast too.

"Whats wrong with your car?" I wondered, mom and dad would kill him if he'd broken it.

"Nothing, it's just I'm a bit short of cash right now and I can't fill up mine, you barely drive yours anymore so you have tons of gas in the tank. Plus I'm not insured to drive your car, I've already got pulled over before and found out for driving dads car" He finished, giving me puppy dog eyes that he knew I could never say no to.

"Fine!" I grumbled getting up and trudging back upstairs to retrieve my car keys. As I took hold of my keys, my eyes glanced across the baby picture of me that I had shown Carrie last night and I thought back to the picture Callum had shown me, of Cara holding two babies. Her face looked so happy, like in that moment she couldn't of been happier, like a proud mother. 

"Come on Sum, I'll be late!" Leon bellowed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright I'm coming CHILL!" I shouted shaking my head of my thoughts and shutting my bedroom door behind me. Carrie drove her car to school and decided she would come back to mine tonight  and take her stuff home then. 

Leon hit his hands repeatedly against the dash board to the beat of the song as I drove him to school. His phone began to ring and he fumbled through his jacket for it. He pulled it out and answered it. "Hey man, whats up?" He answered.

"Yeah, Sum's dropping me off...I know make sure he's no where near when we arrive...yeah, thanks man, see you in 5" He ended the call sending a small smile my way.

"What was all that about?" I asked stopping at the traffic lights.

"Oh nothing, I was just telling one of the guys to keep this d*ck away from me, we had a spat the other day and I know I'll hit him if I see him" He responded, his hands bawling into tight fists.

"Lee, hey it's okay, calm down" I comforted him, placing my hand on his arm to try and calm him down. He instantly relaxed and I continued as the lights turned green. Within a few minutes we pulled into the all too familiar school parking lot. I saw Carrie had already parked in her usual spot and was making her way across the lot with her earphones in, making it obvious she wanted to talk to no one.

I pulled up in front of the group of popular guys in our year, most of them were from the basketball team. Leon thanked me and pressed a small kiss to my cheek, before hopping out and surveying the area. I rolled down my window and shouted him. "Lee, do you need me to pick you up?" I asked.

"Erm, nah Nick will drop me home" He confirmed, referring to one of his best friends who was stood close buy. "Okay" I said.

"Lee, there he is" Nick said in a funny tone as he nudged his arm and pointed directly in front of my car. I looked out of my wind shield and noticed Austin heading my way. Leon stomped towards him, pushing on his chest and shouting abuse at him. "Damn!" I cursed, unbuckling my seat belt and taking the keys out of the ignition. I jumped out and walked as fast as I could towards them.

"Leon stop!" I demanded.

"Summer-" Austin started.

"DON'T TALK TO HER, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU? STAY AWAY ROBERTS, OR YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER LIVED" Leon shouted squaring up to Austin.

"No one tells me what to do Leon!" Austin said confidently, a slight laugh to his tone, as if he was mocking him.

"Well you better learn to take orders before I make you" Leon threatened.

"Oh yeah?" Austin provoked him.

"Someone help me before these idiots knock seven belts out of each other please?!" I shouted looking around the crowd of guys. They immediately got up and started peeling the guys away from each other.

"Stay away from her Roberts, this is your last warning!" Leon warned him, struggling in Nick and Declan's grasp.

"Summer, I need to talk to you" Austin asked softly, trying to pull himself away from the guys. I Ignored him and headed back to my car, shoving the key back into the ignition and driving away. I cannot believe my brother! Why was he so over protective? He's never been like this, never had to shout at a guy or tell him to stay away. Then again no one ever showed me any attention. 

I knew Austin didn't like me, but why was he still trying? It was like he wanted me to fall for him more just so he could break my heart. Sometimes, I just wish I could tell him everything. Tell him I was Arianna. I was the girl he slept with. I was carrying his baby girl.

Shaking my head, I gripped the steering wheel and drove home. As I parked on the drive, a familiar car parked behind, boxing my car in. Austin jumped out and made his way over to me. I got out and slammed my door, ignoring him.

"Summer, please don't ignore me!" He shouted after me. I yanked the front door open and attempted to slam it in his face but he quickly pushed against it. "What do you want Austin! To be friends with me then drop me like I mean nothing! No, you can't just do that! You can't just do that!" I shouted hitting his chest over and over, letting myself cry. I stopped hitting him defeated, placed both hands on his chest and rested my head on him. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Summer. I've had all your brothers friends including him watching me like a hawk for months now, making sure I go nowhere near you. I wanted to see you, I did but it was virtually impossible. Damn, I've missed you so much!" He admitted placing his hands under my ass and picking me up, wrapping my legs around my waist. He picked me up like I weighed nothing, which let me tell you is a total lie, especially how I was carrying a baby. I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him impossibly closer to me. 

His body sent me into over drive, it was like two magnets being pulled together after being apart for so long. I breathed in his natural scent, a small smile spreading across my lips. "I-I missed you too" I stuttered, resting my head in the crook of his neck. He carried me into the into the living room and sat down with me still wrapped around him. 

"I can't do it anymore, I can't stay away from you, I need you in my life Summer. It's like gravity is pulling me towards you. I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. Please don't push me away" Austin whispered, pulling away so he could cup my face in his hands.

"Never"

_____________________________________________________________________________

AWR. So do you think Austin likes or even loves Summer? He just doesn't know it yet? What are they going to do about Leon? Will Summer ever tell Austin how she feels? That she is Arianna? Or that her baby is Austin's too? Find out... Sorry it's a short chapter!:(  Vote/Comment/Follow! -Ally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 774 11
Alina started off her sophomore year in high school as the new girl and she fell in love with the bad boy living next door. Now she's going to start...
My life ✅ By Zai

Teen Fiction

570 80 34
a 16 year old girl who's life is about to turn around Live through crushes ,best friends , fake friends and everything in between Enjoy 😊
762 20 29
One night labels Summer a cheater. ... Summer's whole life changes after a one-night mistake shatters everything she holds important. She suddenly fi...
467K 15.8K 35
There are some women who are just meant to be mothers, Bella O'Hara isn't one of those people. So when she's given a simulation baby to take care of...