Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Thirty-Seven

2.6K 49 54
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Every Rose Has Its Thorns by Miley Cyrus_____________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Wow just wow. Last night was...hey before you think anything , nothing of whatever you're thinking happened, it was the best night of my life and let me tell you why.

For some people, their first kiss, first boyfriend-girlfriend proposal might be like during their early teenage years , butterflies feeling, magic, sparkles and stuffs. Well for me it was last night, my first kiss with my boss whom I was crazy in love with and he loved me more than I thought he did.

Still can't believe that. Wow.

I thought a boss-assistant relationship wouldnt be allowed and not working but Harry made me realise that there was nothing wrong in that, he said like Zayn and Tara told me before that he was the only one to fire someone and if he loved me why would he fire me. Well Harry saying it to me convinced that I didnt have to worry about that.

I slept so well in Harry's arms, it felt so safe, comforting, felt so loved other than Mom and I loved that. Speaking of Mom, can't wait for her to come back so I could tell her face to face and introduce formally Harry as my boyfriend. Boyfriend! OMG get used to it princess.

I was still on my bed eyes still closed and my hands lingering around as I wanted to hold Harry closer and tighter to me like a teddybear but to my shock and disappointment my hands were empty and not touching anything. What? That was when I opened my eyes to see I was alone in my room. Maybe he's awake downstairs. I sat on my bed and after stretching my arms and smiling like an idiot I saw a small paper near my pillow with a neat recognisable handwriting.

Good morning love,
Don't search for me, I went home to get ready for work, I didnt want to wake you up coz you were so peacefull beautiful. Can't wait to see you at work baby girl. I love you xx
Harry xx xx xx

I smiled more and more and I started blushing reading this cute, already three nicknames, love, beautiful, baby girl? Seriously? OMG I'm going crazy, was I dreaming?

I rushed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a nice shower. When I was done I put on a nice beige strapless beige dress with matching stilletos, combed my hair neatly, lipgloss, light mascara and I was ready. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs, the sweet smell of maple syrup and nutella got me so I went to the kitchen to see my bestfriend making pancakes. She knew what I loved the most.

"Wow someone's pretty, someone's smileyyyy!"Tara said as she gave me a plate of pancakes where she kept maple syrup and Nutella and we both started eating. OMG was I smiling the whole time? Ahhhh Harryyyyy!

"Something wrong with that?"I asked trying to hide my feelings but I miserably failed.

"Don't think I don't know. I heard everything you two spoke last night!"She said smiling like she accomplished something and I parted my lips in shock.

"So that means you also heard the--"I asked nervously and she cut me off.

"The muah muah yes! Im so happy for you girl!"She finished the sentence and she squealed happily standing up from chair and gave me a sister supportive hug. Seriously I coulndnt wait to tell mom about this and see her reaction, anyway she was also teasing me with Harry before so she will take it well right? My mom's the best.

"He actually said he loved me! I mean can you believe it? Me? He loves me?"I asked totally lovestruck and she laughed at my behaviour.

"Yeah you the nice sweetheart on the outside and the inside! Don't underestimate yourself, you are perfect for him, he better not do anything to lose you, its gonna be a bigger loss than Styles Inc could ever get!"Tara said seriously and I blushed.

"Right...don't worry he wont! Harry's too sweet, nobody knows that but I proudly do and he's the best!"I said smiling widely and she giggled taking my plate once we finished eating breakfast to wash them.

"Giiiirl you got it bad! Now time to go don't want to be late, he's your boyfriend but remember he's still your boss at work right?"Tara said and I nodded controlling myself a little. She was right, Harry may be my boyfriend now but he will always be my boss and we cant be messing around or be all lovey dovey during work, I had to be as professional as I always been, it shouldnt change who I was, I had to stay focused in my job and after working hours he's all mine and we could do whatever we wanted.

"Right, let's go!"I said and now we took our purses and left the appartment to get in my car , this time it was Tara who was driving, she dropped me first before going to her office. I happily got into the building of Styles Inc straight into the elevator and look who was there. Niall Horan, long time no see. He looked nice and charming today wearing a brown blazer white chinos , a white formal shirt underneath that blazer.

"Hey Melanie long time. Always so pretty how are you?"Niall said and I smiled nicely at him.

"Thanks Niall, you look nice yourself. Life's better and better!"I said smiling wider and wider as I started thinking about Harry and I think Niall noticed my lovestruck face as his smile widened as he looked at me.

"Better and better huh? You're too smiley today, pretty dress, your hair standing perfect, I mean more perfect than usual, Nica Ricci perfume, you're looking anywhere but me...uh uh which lucky man stole your heart?"Niall guessed and I gasped as I came back to reality. Oh shoot! What do I do now? Should I tell him about Harry and I? I didnt know if it was safe that people knew about us because you know heMs the boss and I was his assistant.

"Hmm Edward Cullen!"I lied shyly smiling clumsily hoping he would belive me even if it was stupid to tell the name of a fictional character.

"Nice try! Tell me!"Niall didnt buy it. If course. Think Melanie think. Oh I got it, lets stay in the Twilight zone ok?

"Seriously? I was watching all the five Twilight movies in a row yesterday. I got into it too much, Edward is soooo dreamyyyy!"I cooed. I knew I was lying to him but still in my sentence when I said Edward I was thinking about Harry thats why I was smiling like crazy. See the effect he already had on me.

"You are funny little cartoon you know? Cute! Anyway gotta go, have a good day!"Niall said and the elevators opened as we reached our floor, I told him bye and watched him go in his office before I went to mine. I swiped my keycard to my door to enter and I gasped in aww looking at what was there on my office table.

A HUGE red rose bouquet in the middle, when I say huge, really really huge.

"What the hell?"I asked myself as I went closer admiring the beautiful red roses, OMG how did he know I loved red roses? There was a nice little note on them so I took it with a never ending smile on my lips.

Hello beautiful,
Got those beautiful roses for you my own perfect little rose, the one who didnt have any thorns in her life and removed the thorns of mine. Hope you like them and start working my baby girl.
I love you xx

Harry

What can I say? He was perfect! No doubt about it. Amber was the one who got the biggest loss of her life by losing him, there was no way I would follow her footsteps. She could just rot in hell alone.

Before working, I took pictures of the really huge bouquet and sent those to Tara, finally I was focused in my work seriously but still smiling like an idiot as I looked at the bouquet every two seconds.

Amber's Pov

"Zayn! Update me!"I asked on the phone as I watched carefully the beautiful Mrs Malik who was tied up in the guest room of Hayden's and I's appartment. Two days he didnt tell me anything about Harry or his precious little new assistant. Havent heard about them after their return from Vegas actually. Did Zayn forget I had in his wife Perrie in hostage?

"As far as I know there's nothing you should worry. Melanie is still as focused as she is at work. Harry seems to keep distance from her!"He said. For some reason I feel like he was lying to me, or maybe he didnt know everything.

"Did they do it?"I asked him. How could Harry Styles not sleep with a girl? Seriously! Especially his personal assistant and I couldnt deny how beautiful she was, she just didnt look his type, she looked too good for him.

Just because you're a bitch who likes to sleep with rich men, doesnt mean everyone is like you.

Boo who fucking cares.

Harry Styles is all about sex. But how could he still didnt touch her?

Dont tell me he wants to have somethin more serious with her? No no no no he couldnt, he shouldnt. I should be the only assistant he would have dated. Noone else.

"Nope, everyone is shocked about it. He's giving her some space, he's scared that you might do something to her thats why. See nothing to worry, now can you please release my Perrie?"Zayn said and I chuckled smiling evily at Perrie who was asleep.

"Im not done yet Zayn! Actually not even started. I need your help to let me in Styles Inc tomorrow without being noticed!"I said and cut the call.

Watch your back Melanie and stay the fuck away from Harry. He was mine but noone else will have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...