Events || Harry Styles

By narryhugme

"I never thought I believed in soulmates, but how could I not when I have proof right in front of me?" - - - ... More

preview (:
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
okay hiiii
RECAP
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
056.5
057
057.5
058
059
060
epilogue
bonus content (1)
bonus content (2)
bonus content (3)

002

67.6K 1.7K 2.7K
By narryhugme

vote bc this is an early update & if there's lots of votes/comments, I'll update early again !

Comment your favorite thing about Niall bc his birthday is coming upppp (way too fast) 😛💕

Norah

"I'm about to fucking cry if they play Spaces tonight."

"I'm crying right now. What the fuck do you mean, 'about to'?" Winter retorts. She wipes her fingers underneath her eyes before checking her reflection on her phone to make sure her mascara wasn't running.

My shoulder was pressed against the barrier that divided the fans and the five foot gap to the stage.

I'm five feet away from where the boys are going to stand.

Icona Pop had just gotten off stage and the whole stadium was buzzing. We all knew it was only a matter of time until the boys would come out.

"I bought two water bottles so that we can throw water at whoever comes near us," Winter said, opening her plastic bag (stupid bag regulations), showing me the two plastic bottles of water.

I laugh and then had the sudden urge to cry. We were actually here. Our seats had drastically improved from our seats at the Rose Bowl a year ago.

As the sun was setting, I turned and took pictures of the vibrant colors just behind the stadium. It was so gorgeous and it was such a perfect backdrop for what was about to be the best night of my life.

I turned my head and see Winter had lifted her phone, trying to take a selfie of the both of us, but she ended up catching me off guard.

"Winter!" I shout and grab her phone.

I look at the picture and see that I was in mid-blink and my mouth was slightly open. She laughs even harder, and I had to admit, the picture was really funny.

"Hey, send that to me," I tell her, giving her the phone back.

"Ok -"

The lights went out and the air filled with screams and profanity.

Winter and I started screaming so loud that I was sure my eardrums were going to burst.

The intro video came on and a déjà vu from last year hit me like a freight train. I wanted to cry when I saw Zayn wasn't in it, but four were, so I kept on screaming.

The intro video comes to a closing, and the music dies down when the wall towards the back of the stage started lifting up. On the big screens, I could see all four boys lift their heads and look across the stadium.

I screamed my head off when I saw how good Liam was looking in a blue button up. Ah, his smile! I'm on the floor.

I shouted more vulgar words and said "oh my god" about a hundred times.

The music for Clouds blasts through the stadium and I see Harry run over to the side catwalk.

"Ohhhh!"

The boys all divide up to different sections of the stage.

"I know you say that you don't like it complicated, that we should try to keep it simple, but love is never ever simple, no," Harry sings flawlessly, but he could barely be heard over the screams.

"Someday, you're gonna see the things that I see. You're gonna want the air that I breathe. You're gonna wish you never left me." Louis kills his solo, and I feel like a proud mother.

The whole stadium screams the chorus. "Here we go again! Another go around for all of my friends, another nonstop will it ever end. Here we go again! Another go around for all of my friends, another nonstop will it ever end."

I scream some more.

I belt out the lyrics to the song until my voice is sore and raspy, but I still don't stop singing.

They are real. They are breathing the same air as I am. I can see them with my own eyes.

When Clouds starts coming to an end, they make their way down the catwalk, and all I could think was "I am not ready, I am not ready" or "I am not worthy, I am not worthy".

Steal My Girl comes on and Niall and Liam are the first ones to get to the B stage.

"She be my queen since we were sixteen, we want the same things, we dream the dreams, alright," Liam sings.

He. Sounds. So. Fucking. Good.

Niall prances over to the front end of the stage while Liam comes over to our side.

"I got it all cause she is the one. Her mom calls me love, her dad calls me son, alright." He does a little move and then waves to our section right behind us, but I swear he and I made eye contact.

"Liam!" I scream.

He stays on our side and Winter and I keep screaming out his name. Eventually, he looks down and waves, before walking to another part of the stage.

"Oh my god! Shit! Norah!" Winter screams and clutches my arm.

I watch Harry across the stage and memories of just a couple days ago, seeing him in the yogurt shop comes to mind. It was so eerie seeing him here now. He moved so gracefully across stage, which was a change from his fall last show (LOL).

"I don't exist if I don't have her. The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn, alright."

"LOUIS!" Winter and I both scream.

The song goes on and the only person who has gone to our side has been Liam and then Niall for a couple of seconds.

"She knows, she knows that I've never let her down before. And she knows, she knows, that I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now," Harry sings, and I feel faint hearted.

The next thing I know, the song's over and the lights on the stage go out for a second.

Harry goes over to the far side of the stage and Niall goes to our side (five feet away). He takes a water out of the bucket, taking a sip with his guitar around him. Winter and I continue to try and get his attention.

"Thank you for coming," Harry says to the crowd. "You all look incredible tonight."

He points around the crowd and then introduces the next song.

•••

"Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like. We could go out any day, any night. Baby, I'll take you there, take you there, baby, I'll take you there, yeah," Niall sings.

I watch as Harry skips across stage, towards the front, singing his solo.

"Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on. You can get, get anything that you want," he sings perfectly.

He suddenly makes a u-turn to our side of the stage for the first time tonight. He's only a couple of feet to the side of us.

"Baby just shout it out, shout it out. Baby, just shout it out, yeah."

He walks over to the corner, still a couple feet to the side of us and starts dancing, making our whole section scream their heads off.

"So, tell me girl if every time we touch, you get this kind of rush."

Harry does a move that only counts as shimmying. He goes a bit to the right, but he's still not in front of us.

Damn, Harry! Just look at us!

My heart skips a beat when he continues to sing and move to the right. Now, he's right in front of us and does his arm thrust/punch thing. I stop waving and screaming and just watch him.

"If you don't wanna take it slow, if you just wanna take me home. Baby say, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And let me kiss you."

He looks down and locks eyes with Winter, I'm guessing, before making eye contact with me. Then he turns his attention upwards to the crowd and my heart drops. He didn't recognize us.

I see Liam coming back over to our side, dancing. He does a mic flip and keeps singing.

I hear my name being called so I instinctively turn around to look at Winter. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is closed, yet I still hear my name being called.

I turn my head back to the stage, concluding that I was only just hearing things.

That was until I saw Harry bending over on the stage, calling out my name and trying to get my attention.

Once we made eye contact, a silly grin fell on his face, a few strands of hair falling into his eyes. He blew a kiss and waved. He then side shuffled to the left before jogging over to follow the rest of the boys towards the main stage so that they could sing Stockholm Syndrome.

I was still in shock. Harry not only had remembered my face, but he remembered my name. What an angel. He was not from this earth.

There were people around our seats, looking at us and asking out loud how he'd known my name and how lucky we were.

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage, I've been here for days," Harry begins.

As Winter and I sing along to one of our favorite songs off the album, I could tell both of us were still recovering from the Harry incident. Our voices were both shaking and we were on either the verge of tears or laughter.

Once the opening keys for Spaces started, the tears were very very real. At the same time, it was incredibly amusing when the long "oh" note towards the end of the song came on, and sobs left Winter's mouth instead.

The boys didn't come back down to the B stage until the end of Alive. Harry mostly stayed on the other side of the stage, but Niall played his guitar right in front of us and Louis came over every so often.

After a couple more songs passed as the boys were on the main stage, Girl Almighty came on and they found their way back over. Harry and Liam were dancing like maniacs and the whole stadium was screaming the lyrics. Liam was in front of us a lot and I was screaming his name so loud, trying to get him to wave.

Story of My Life came on afterwards and I got a little emotional during Zayn's part, but I did my best to contain myself. After the song was over, the boys ran backstage and the whole place got hyped for the encore.

"Norah, how didn't you even see Harry?! He was literally right in front of you and shouting his head off!" Winter shouts and tugs at my arm.

"I was looking at Liam!" I defend myself.

"Oh my god. I'm crying right now. Is my mascara running?"

"No. Didn't you put on waterproof?"

"It may not be working. I'm crying Niagara Falls, Nor."

I laugh and run a hand through my tangled hair.

We both go back to screaming our heads off until the boys came back out with the instrumentals of You and I in the background. It was so beautiful. They strutted down the catwalk, going all the way to the B stage. They all waved at fans as they went.

I caught Harry's eye as he walked and he sent another wave and kiss our way. Seriously, he was an angel.

I paid attention to every vocal in the song, letting the lyrics melt into my soul, and send me to heaven.

When Act My Age came on, the stadium went crazy with Niam's Irish jig. The boys were completely adorable all the way through the song and they never stopped smiling.

Once Little White Lies came on, it was fucking lit.

First of all, it was one of my favorite songs from the boys, period. Secondly, they were coming over to us again.

"It's all I'm thinking about, all I keep thinking about. Everything else just fades away..." Harry suddenly hops over one of the lights and makes it to the B stage just in time for the beat drop, right in front of us.

"If this room was burning, I wouldn't even notice, cause you've been taking up my mind with your little white lies, little white lies."

Harry is literally so close and his hair is dangling in his face every time he leans over. He makes eye contact with me again and I could see a smirk on his face.

He runs a hand through his hair. "You say you're a good girl, but I know you would girl, cause you've been taking up my mind with your little white lies, little white lies."

"Harry!" Winter screams.

Liam begins singing his solo and Harry drops down to pick up a water from the box that's right in front of us.

I see him look me in the eyes again and the smirk intensifies on his lips. I could see exactly what he was thinking of doing.

"Fuck, no! Harry do -"

Right then and there, before I could finish my sentence, he poured the bottle of water directly over my head and partially onto Winter's.

My hair was soaked and I attempted to move it away from my face. Thank goodness I'd worn waterproof makeup tonight.

I looked up to see Harry's hands on his knees as he laughed. He tried to recollect himself to sing, but still pulled the mic away every so often to let out some chuckles.

"Norah!" Winter shouted over the music and handed me one of the water bottles.

I laughed and as soon as Harry came close to our area, I flung the contents of the bottle in his direction, just missing him.

He laughed some more, his eyes crinkling at the corners, looking so adorable, yet hot at the same time.

"You say you're a good girl, but I know you would girl," Harry sings while pointing a finger at me. When he got close enough, I didn't have time to unscrew the second bottle of water, so I just faked it.

He flinched so hard and ducked which made me laugh really hard. He stood back up and playfully glared at me and crossed his arms.

At the same time, he noticed the boys walking away, down the catwalk to get ready for Best Song Ever. He jogged after them.

"Shit! Why does he keep coming over to us?!" I screech to Winter.

She's laughing hysterically and just shrugs.

"Maybe it's the way she walked...ow! Straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already owned it," Harry sings and gallops across to the side catwalk.

Halfway through the song, when Liam did a little high note, I almost lost it. He looked so freaking hot and cute at the same time, every time he was shown on the big screen.

When they all made their way down the catwalk for a final goodbye, I had the urge to cry. It all went by way too fast and right then at that moment, I felt at home with all of the fans in here who loved them just as much as I did.

Harry ran over to our side of the stage on his way back down the catwalk and my heart began beating really fast.

He blew kisses our way and to the rest of our section.

He puts his hands together, chuckling again. "I'm sorry for the..." He pointed to the top of his head to symbol the one sided water war we had.

He blew another kiss our way and waved before running back down the catwalk, waving and blowing kisses to more sections.

The next thing we knew, the lights lifted and fog filled the stadium, making it look like some war zone.

I was in shock. My feet were planted to the ground. It couldn't already be over.

Winter tugged at my arm, still screaming. Others around us came over to ask us questions about Harry, but Winter silenced them with a very loud: "Harry Styles fucking loves us!"
________________

This chapter was so emotional to write. I think I cried at least four times because of PCD from OTRA Santa Clara.

Ahhhhh I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next chapter will be fun, too 😛

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!

I love you all a bunch 🌎🌍🌏

Twitter: @wtvrharold \\ WWBADLANDS
Instagram: @harry.reckless
xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34.5K 63
"𝑰'𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘³π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒆...
2.4K 108 22
[mature content, read at your own risk. If u don't like smut....you should avoid certain chapters.....I will give a warning note before each chapter...
3K 290 37
Ashlynn Owen a normal college girl met the famous pop star Harry Styles in a very odd way. They are really different from each other. One is famouse...
54.7K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...