I Don't Love You [[GERARD WAY...

By Fabbyulous1

At 3:22 a.m on a Saturday morning 19-year-old Anastasia Briar heard noises in her tiny one bedroom apartment... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
All Alarm Clocks Go To Hell
Tennis Rackets Do NOT Make Intimidating Weapons
You Really Shouldn't Yell at Armed Robbers
How NOT to Act When Being Held Hostage
Welcome To The Big Leagues Princess
People Like Me, We don't Feel, We Get Shit Done
Carnivore, Animal, I Am A Cannibal
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, DEATHWISH
Let's Play The Name Game
Go Ahead Sugar, Make My Day
Anything Can Be Art, You Just Have Find Someone Crazy Enough To Paint It
What Once Was, Will Never Be Again
Lure With Charm, Kill With Rage
We'll Be Holding Court On The Street
You're One Hell Of An Actress
Swimmimg In Your Own Blood.
Im Sorry, But The Person You Seem To Be Looking For Doesn't Exist
It's Not Your Choice. It Never Will Be
There's One Way To Do Things, But Then There's The Gerard Way To Do Things
Some Things Are Easily Forgotten, Some Things You'll Never Forget
Heart To Hearts With Frank Iero
Trying Not To Screw Things Up Is Much Harder Than It Sounds
Being Left Alone Wasn't A Wise Idea
Excuses Will Make You Feel Better At The Present
Arguing With Yourself Will Just Drive You Crazy
Raising The Stakes
Jack of Asses
Drunken Revelations
You're No Better For Her Than I Am
You Know, Deep Down Somewhere, You Know Im Right
Just When You Think You're Safe, It All Comes Back To Haunt You
Flashback: It All Began With Your Mistakes
Flashback: Taking Lives Just Got Personal
What Goes Around Comes Around
Me, Myself, And I: How To Drive Yourself Crazy
Expecting The Unexpected Only Makes The Unexpected Expected
Not All Stories Have Happy Endings
Flashback: Light Em' Up
And Now You Know
You're A Brother To Me
What's Left Of You
All These Things That I've Done
Just How Close
Deal With The Devil
Look At Him
Killer Queen
The End Part 1: Now Come One, Come All...
The End Part 2: ...To This Tragic Affair

Sometimes Physical Pain Isnt Want Breaks You; Its What Inside.

2.6K 134 166
By Fabbyulous1

-Gerard's POV- (back to when Lee called his cellphone)

I couldn't respond. I don't know who this fucker thought he was, doing shit like this, but I was furious. I clenched the fist that wasn't holding the cellphone, and I could feel my knuckles going white. Temper? This bastard didn't know the half of it.

"What's the matter Gerard? Does it make you angry to have someone you love taken from you, hmmm?"

The smugness in his voice made me want to put my fist through the wall; I wasn't used to being the person two steps behind. I knew Lee was alive, but I didn't think he could have rebuilt himself like this. I left him alive because I thought death would have been too merciful; I was about to figure out how wrong I had been. I gripped the cellphone tightly, trying not to completely lose it as I began to speak. "I don't know what you're talking about." I spoke slowly, trying to convince him and myself that the truth wasn't already out. Ray looked at me solemnly from the bed, Mikey passed out next to him. Frank was leaning against the wall, and he looked as royally pissed as I felt.

I heard Lee chuckle.

"Does it hurt? I mean Id be slightly hurt if one of the people I trusted fell in love with the same girl."

He was obviously enjoying himself at this point, and it took all my will power not to launch the phone at the wall again. I gripped the cellphone harder. I can't believe I'd shouted that I loved her. I'd given myself a weakness... But it couldn't matter if it wasn't true could it? I don't feel things... I can't feel things... But then why did I feel so fucking angry at Frank for saying that he loved her? I shut my eyes, trying to think.

I love her, don't I?

...

As someone that has never really loved anyone before, the thought of Anastasia being with Lee made me feel like I had been hit by a bus.

...

Shit...you love her...

...

I mean you said it right?

...

I breathe slowly out of my nose. "What do you want?" I spoke slowly, ignoring his comment and glancing at Frank. Lee just chuckled again at my response.

"What do I want? What do I want Gerard? Well, for starters, I'd like for my fucking brother to be alive! You took everything from me that night Gerard! Everything! You burned everything I had and killed anyone I trusted, and you're asking me what I want? It's not about what I want you bastard, it's about what I'm going to do!"

I could hear the anger and pain in his voice beginning to rise, but I didn't feel any remorse for what I'd done. That's just how this business works. Anastasia though... There was something inside me that was saying that I couldn't lose her... Not now... I don't truly know what I feel about her, but as much as I hate to admit it, there's something inside me that cares. I don't know what love is, but if there's anyone that ever made me even feel like I even had a heart, it was Anastasia Briar. I was too fucking terrified to really admit that to myself though. I'd never let myself get too close to anyone, even Mikey, Ray, and Frank, and the fact that I had actually said I loved her was driving me insane. I wasn't supposed to love. Someone like me, with all the things I've done, shouldn't be able to feel love.

But when I kissed her that second time,

When I felt her soft lips against mine as I held her face...

I had originally planned that move just to fuck with her and show her who was in control...

But when my lips touched hers for that second time...

Something had changed...

I hadn't wanted to stop kissing her, and I couldn't help but feel...jealous...at the thought that Frank had placed his lips on her as well. Kissed her the same way I had.

Frank was an issue I'd have to deal with later; this was about Anastasia.

This was about saving the only human being that had ever given me light...

The only human being I had ever... I had ever...loved...

As the last words of Lee echoed in my ears, I could feel my heart began to speed up. "She didn't kill Arthur, don't bring her into this." I was trying the hardest I could not to lose my shit.

"No she didn't Gerard. I do believe it was you that snapped his neck, but then again, I also do believe it's you who fell in love with the very girl you kidnapped. That's a bit new for you isn't it?"

"Don't bring her into this Lee. If you want me, I'll come, just don't FUCKING bring her into this!" My voice began to rise as I slowly let the anger take over.

He began to laugh. The bastard began to fucking laugh. "You know she's driving herself crazy right? That fiery little bitch really doesn't want to admit to herself that she loves you...and Frank" I could practically hear the smirk on his lips as he began to taunt me. "It's quite entertaining really. She really hates you, like really fucking hates you Gerard, but I see it. I've seen the way she looks at you two, the way she let you kiss her? Ive seen it, and I know she loves you back."

I didn't know how to respond. There's no way she actually-

My thoughts were interrupted.

"It's not just you though." I heard him smugly begin again. "Our friend Frank also has a part in this entertaining play! You know she loves him too right?"

"Shut up!" I spat.

"I mean I really don't blame her. Frank has yet to carve his initial into her, am I right?"

I got more and more furious as I realized that he was trying to turn me against Frank.

"This isn't about that!" I spat once again.

More chuckling. "Oh but it is! Do you know how long I've waited for this? Waited for you to become this, this VULNERABLE? I was beginning to think that you really couldn't get attached to anyone, but now,HA but now I have her!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I finally snapped, slamming my fist against the wall. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO DO? IF YOU WANT TO SETTLE THIS, THEN SETTLE IT WITH ME! THAT GIRL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT NO MATTER WHAT I MAY FUCKING FEEL FOR HER!" I spat furiously into the phone.

I heard Lee breathe in as if he were about to respond, but then...but then noises in the background stopped him. At first I couldn't make out what was going on...

But then I heard screaming.

I heard a girl screaming.

I wanted to reach through the phone and snap Lee's neck just like I had done with Arthur, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop him right now and thee feeling of uselessness was beginning to drive me mad. I slammed my hand against the wall a couple of more times.

I heard Lee chuckle; he wanted me to hear her

"You hear that Gerard? Those are the screams of a girl that has completely and totally gone insane...

And I didn't even need to kill anybody for that to happen.

That-

That was all you"

---------------------------------------------------
HEY YOU GUYZZZZZ! So I know I promised to update earlier, but then college football happened, and I'm pretty sure I spent all day Saturday yelling at my tv! Haha I hope you guys understand! Tomorrows a day off school though, so I'll try to post once or maybe even twice to make up for my sheer joy of the SEC totally dominating in Saturday! My apologies...I really love football...ANYWHO I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it was a little more mushy than my other ones, but believe me the violence and excitement is far from over. And don't worry Frank is NOT out of the picture! I hope I'm not dragging this book out and annoying you guys! I just keep getting these weird ass ideas and then I want to add them, so I guess I really don't know! Feel free to comment on what you think of this chapter and the story so far; I LOVE reading you guys' comments and what you have to say. Some of you are real charmers I must say ;) Haha anyways, thank you so much to everyone that is taking the time to read, vote, and comment! You are taking time out of your day to that, and appreciate that more than you could ever know! I love you guys! STAY FABULOUS! *MWAH*

---Fabbyulous1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 178 24
Alexis was taken. She barely had any friends, so no was was going to care. No one was going to find her. There was no hope. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "If you co...
4.3K 222 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
41.4K 1.7K 21
Want to have a cringe attack? Read this. One of those really common college fanfics of which the gay couple walk into each other and all that shit. ...
57.7K 2.4K 21
Frank Iero, a 16 year-old high school student, lives next door to Gerard Way, a 21 year-old high school drop out. Gerard never interacts with the peo...