Better Off As Lovers | Peteke...

By vampirebanquet

Pete Wentz was used to late night hook-ups, drunken kisses, and getting on his knees. For anyone. Mikey Way w... More

Stupid Eyeliner and Dumb Bass Players
Next Time It Won't Be For The Bass
We're Not Gonna Make It
Drunk And Sort Of In Love
People Will Write Songs About You, Mikey Way
Basement Band Practice And Beat Up Cars
Dance Dance
Bruises On Your Thighs
America's Sweethearts
Think It'll Last Through The Summer?
Disenchanted
Mikey Way Is Going To End Up Stabbing Someone If One More Person Fucks Up
BDSM Queen Has Got A Point
Hot To The Touch
XO
Where Is Your Boy Tonight?
Mikey Way Has Officially Lost His Pasta Priviledges
Comeback Of The Year
A Little More 'Touch Me'
Rad Power Bottom
You're Dear To Me
I'm Yours
Better Off As Lovers | End
|| official playlist ||
sequel !!
FANFIC NOMINATIONS

I'm Supposed To Love You

3.1K 239 297
By vampirebanquet

Pete wrapped a jacket around himself, grabbing his car keys. Hopefully she wouldn't her him leaving and tell him to wear three layers of jackets or make him take cookies over to Mikey.

Mikey.

Had he sounded too nervous? Too eager? He didn't know; he didn't really want to know, either. He opened the front door, walking out into the night, unlocking the car. He sat in the driver's seat, closing the door and leaning his head back. He shouldn't told Mikey earlier. It'd been a known fact for a while, but he'd only told Patrick, and even then he promised the blonde to not tell anyone.

He put the car into drive and backed out of the driveway, knowing that he couldn't turn back from this now. Not when it was almost midnight and - was it about to rain? Pete gripped the steering wheel as he drove down the empty roads, silently praying that this wouldn't make him, or Mikey, too sad.

-  -  -

"Be quiet, Mom and Dad are asleep and Gerard is doing so,etching with comic books. Take off your shoes," Mikey whispered, cracking the front door of his house open for Pete. Mikey's smiled as he and Pete walked to his room. "So how come you wanted to come over?"

Pete sat on Mikey's bed, watching Mikey close the bedroom door. He looked at the bed sheets for a second before answering Mikey. "Just - just uh, I need to tell you something."

"You didn't finish The Walking Dead without me, right?" Mikey asked, his eyes growing wide, laying down beside Pete. Pete gave his boyfriend a small smile.

"No, man, no. It's just," he laid next to Mikey, their faces inches apart, "my mom's found this job out in Florida and it's supposed to pay really well and I just - it'll involve us - "

"Moving," Mikey finished, "moving out of New Jersey."

Mikey's brown eyes met Pete's. Pete looked down for a second. "Yeah."

"How long have you known?"

"A week or two. But I just never brought it up because things started actually going well, you know?" Pete said, looking back up to Mikey.

Mikey traced a line down Pete's arm. "So what about us? Because I don't wanna be another line in a song."

"You're more than a line in a song, Mikeyway," Pete said, trying not to cry. He knew he was moving, his mom had taken that damn job. "You're, like, a thousand lines in a thousand songs."

"I feel flattered. But what's gonna happen, are we just gonna like - you know. And then you move and we move on?"

"Hell no. I mean, we'd still be together, and you'd still have really pretty brown eyes, but we just wouldn't get to hold hands as often," Pete said, eyes watching Mikey trace lines and swirls on his arm.

"Two out of three ain't bad," Mikey laughed a little.

"Hell yeah," Pete said, kissing Mikey's forehead. Mikey blushed, leaning back a bit. "You know how much I'm gonna miss you?"

"A whole fucking lot," Mikey replied. "When do you leave?"

"After school lets out," Pete said.

"That's, like, two weeks."

"Well, in the mean time, we'll just have to have a lot of sex and binge watch The Walking Dead," Pete said, bringing his lips to Mikey's, catching the taller boy by surprise.

"Fu - Pete my parents are asleep and what if we - Pete!"

Pete laughed while he snuck his hands up Mikey's shirt, making the other boy shut up with his protests.

"I really," Pete said into Mikey's neck, "really," his lips formed a hickey, "love you, Mikey fucking Way," Pete brought his lips back to Mikey's lips, feeling Mikey smile in the kiss.

"Really love you too," Mikey said, smiling as Pete lifted his shirt up more.

// oh look, smut. //

Pretty soon, clothes were on the floor and Pete was straddling Mikey's waist, their hips rubbing together and their lips swollen and red from kissing. Pete bit down on Mikey's bottom lip, making Mikey's breath hitch and mouth open, allowing Pete to slip his tongue into Mikey's mouth. Pete's hands were gripped onto Mikey's hips and Mikey's hands were anywhere where he could possibly touch Pete. Pete pulled away from Mikey, making the Way boy whine.

"Jesus, I need a condom, and you need lube," Pete said, starting to get up off of Mikey, but Mikey stopped him.

"Who said I need lube?"

Pete raised an eyebrow. "Wait, are you suggest - "

"Dammit, Pete, there's this thing called porn, and yes, I'm suggesting that I put my dick up your butt."

Pete blushed. "I mean, yeah, yeah alright."

Mikey smirked, pushing Pete off of him and going over to get a condom and the line that Gerard had so generously given him for his last birthday. "Stop looking at my ass, Pete."

"It's pretty though."

"You're so cheesy," Mikey rolled his eyes, walking back over to Pete, the condom and lube in hand.

"So just out it on your fingers and - oh - "

"Porn, Pete," Mikey smirked as he slid a finger into Pete, making Pete grab at the sheets just a little tighter. Pete but his lip as Mikey moved his finger. "I know how to do this."

"Y-yeah, you do, shit," Pete cursed as Mikey added another finger, making his back arch a bit off of the bed.

Mikey leaned down to kiss Pete, both of their eyelids flittering shut. Well, until Mikey's their finger was pushed into Pete and Pete had to suppress his moans to keep from waking the Way parents up. Mikey ran a tongue over Pete's lips, making Pete somehow more turned on than he already was. Was that possible?

"I'm gonna, like, stick it in you now."

"Jesus, Mikey, could you say it more awkwardly," Pete had to laugh as Mikey out the condom on. Mikey pulled Pete closer to him.

"Probably. Now shut up and let me fuck you."

"Yeah, alright."

Mikey leaned down to kiss Pete, slowly pushing into Pete, making Pete wince a bit Mikey stopped, slowly kissing Pete and feeling Pete's hands on his back. He started pushing in again, adding more effort into the kiss and eventually getting completely inside Pete.

"Move, Mikey, fuck," Pete said, his face now in Mikey's neck.

And Mikey did, slowly rocking in band out of Pete, and Pete eventually moving his hips up in motion with Mikey's. And when Pete started scratching at Mikey's back, Mikey took the hint to go faster, his hands gripping onto Pete's hips, his teeth biting his lips, his eyes locked onto Pete's body, and more importantly, Pete's face. Which, in fact, was pure ecstasy.

Mikey removed a hand from Pete's hip, moving down to his dick, slowly grabbing it, making Pete groan. Mikey started pumping Pete's dick, slowly, and then in rhythm with his thrusts, adding been more to the pleasure. And the bed rocking.

"Fuck, Mikey, harder," Pete said with the breath he had, his hands moving down to grab at the sheets. Mikey obeyed, thrusting into Pete even harder, eventually hitting his prostate, almost making Pete see stars. And with the added friction on his dick and inside of him, Pete came without warning, coming all over him and Mikey, his head thrown back in the pillows.

// smut over. //

Mikey followed suit, pulling out of Pete, taking the condom off, and flicking his hand over himself until he came on Pete's stomach and -

"Jesus, Mikey, that's my face! And eyeball!"

Mikey laughed as he laid back on top of Pete, not really caring about the mess. "You're welcome. Love you too."

Pete kissed Mikey, running a hand through the tall boy's messy hair. "I love you so much, Mikeyway. More than sex and TV shows and smoking cigarettes. I like holding your hand and kissing you and sleeping next to you. I'd trade anyone's baby blue eyes for your wide eyes browns."

"I'm not gonna like it when you move," Mikey mumbled, rolling over next to Pete.

"Don't think about the sad things, just think about how much fun we've had. Go to bed, we can cry tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too, Peter Pan."

________________________________
a/n : no, this isn't the end, maybe one or two more chapters left ?? not sure. also thanks for over 1,000 views on the first chapter !! and over  10,000 views on the whole book, you're all too sweet !!

- ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.8K 18
Ever since preschool, Pete and Mikey were worst enemies. It started off as kicking down block towers and scribbling over drawings to full on rivalry...
768 15 1
Pete Wentz, upon seeing Mikey Way, had a feeling that he was the one. Mikey fell for Pete, hard, but wasn't sure how to deal with it, considering tha...
2.6K 77 20
Mikey doesn't consider his relationship healthy. He feels like Pete doesn't love him, and that their relationship has faltered more every day. On top...
14.5K 1.3K 38
(Completed) 1837, England; Lord Michael Way, the Juliet, the Duke's son with a taste for unconventional women meets Peter Wentz, the Romeo, the tai...