Bruises On Your Thighs

"Planning something, Way?" Pete said, slipping his hand into Mikey's jacket pocket. Pete held up the condom box, smirking.

"Shit, no, no! Gerard - it's his, I swear!" Mikey stuttered, feeling Pete's warm lips on his neck. They were still on the dance floor, dancing in the crowd of drunk teenagers. It had to be past midnight by now. And Mikey had been up on Pete for probably longer than his other would have liked.

"Mhmm, but does that mean you don't want anything to happen?" Pete mumbled against the sweaty skin, looking back up at Mikey.

"I - ah - I don't know," he stammered, the music was now pounding in his ears louder than it had previously been. Pete slipped the box back into Mikey's pocket, pulling him closer.

Mikey could feel Pete slide his hands down to his ass. How did he respond? Pete knew about sex - Mikey didn't. His body apparently did, though. Mikey's hips bucked forward, coming into contact with Pete's. Pete kissed Mikey's neck again, and Mikey could feel his smile against his skin.

"Now you're getting it," Pete laughed, trailing a kiss down to Mikey's collarbone. Mikey's breathe hitch. He shouldn't be this nervous, kids around him were doing the same thing. Hell, Ryan and Brendon were practically banging each other right there next to his mom's couch.

Pete's fingers came around Mikey's, grabbing his hand as Pete's mouth left Mikey's skin. Mikey felt Pete leading him away from the teenagers, looking over his shoulder as they got outside of the crowd.

"Where's your room?" Pete asked.

"U-um, upstairs," Mikey yelled above the music, his heart pounding in his chest.

- - -

//note : smut happens in this part, you can skip over it if you like. it won't cause any plot holes for you //

"Relax," Pete placed another kiss on Mikey's collarbone, "Way."

"I - um - it's hard," Mikey whispered as Pete slid his hands under Mikey's shirt. His jacket was already on the floor.

Pete's fingers lingered on Mikey's stomach, kissing down Mikey's neck as he did so. Pete slid the shirt up, eventually getting it over Mikey's head. He laughed as it got caught on Mikey's glasses. Mikey but his lip as he took them off and placed them on his bedside table. Pete placed kisses down to the waistband of Mikey's pants, looking up at Mikey before he proceeded.

"You sure?" Pete asked.

"Positive."

"You sober?" Pete questioned again, unbuttoning the jeans.

"Enough to remember this."

Pete pulled off Mikey's pants. Mikey grunted.

"How come you're not undressed?"

Pete laughed as he slid off his shirt, letting Mikey take in every one of his tattoos. He didn't know Pete already had so many of them, but he wasn't complaining. Pete continued what he was doing, getting Mikey's pants down to his ankles. Slowly, he slid off Mikey's boxers, making Mikey suddenly self conscious about how turned on he was.

"Relax," Pete breathed as he kissed one of Mikey's hip bones.

He loved this lanky boy.

He was in love with this lanky boy.

Pete took Mikey's dick into his mouth, making Mikey's breath hitch as he ran a hand through Pete's hair. The subtle bass line of the party downstairs resounded through his ears, his entire world focused on Pete Wentz in that moment.

"Fuck, Pete," Mikey bit back his words as soon as they left his mouth.

Pete continued to bob his head, his hands on both of Mikey's thighs, taking Mikey into his whole mouth. His fingernails were digging into Mikey's skin, probably leaving red marks on the tall boy's pale skin. Mikey's hands found their way behind Pete's head, running them through Pete's black hair. Pete hummed in appreciation, making Mikey's hips buck from the vibrations.