Klaus & Katherine: The Child...

By FELLOFFthehill

(THE VAMPIRE DIARIES FANFICTION) Lets say it was...1492 and Katherine, at the time Katerina, had fled from Bu... More

Chapter 1 - NIGHT
Chapter 2 - Beautiful Queen
Chapter 3 - Niklaus Mikaelson
Chapter 4 - Run
Chapter 5 - Unstoppable
Chapter 6 - BULGARIA
Chapter 7 - Katherine Pierce
Chapter 8 - Falling
Chapter 9 - I Come Apart
Chapter 10 - Lose Me
Chapter 11 - Small Eyes
Chapter 13 - Remedy For Memory
Chapter 14 - Time Out
Chapter 15 - Touch Me
Chapter 16 - Please Don't Find Me
Chapter 17 - Loveless
Chapter 18 - TEARS IN MY EYES
Chapter 19 - New And Reborn
Chapter 20 - King Of Everything
Chapter 21 - Animal
Chapter 22 - Lose My Mind
Chapter 23 - The Truth Within
Chapter 24 - FIRE
Chapter 25 - I Am Vampire
Chapter 26 - Something Had Gone Wrong
Chapter 27 - Unravel Time
Chapter 28 - Brave

Chapter 12 - THE SLEEPLESS TAVERN

2.6K 47 12
By FELLOFFthehill

katherine

We finally had arrived at our destination. I had awoken a few seconds ago. I can not believe i had fallen asleep. It was so unlike me. The night was my...oyester!

Niklaus pulled me in close and whispered in my ear. His voice was gentle and soft on my ears. Mhmm.

"This is it, my Katerina. The Sleepless Tavern" i felt his lips kiss my small ears. It would've been a sweet gesture if i was not still anoyoned with him calling me Katerina. Urgh.

The doors whirled open and the music bursted on to us. It felt like life. The music was alive.

It was not quiet.

The music was truly alive.

Writhing in the atmosphere. Breathing to me. Calling me. Intoxicating me. My body was truly ready to go out into the night now. Away from......him.

There was no harmony in the sounds that played out. It was loud, clashy and dark. Like a bunch of extrovert performers were all playing together. But that's what made the music so...great. So intriguing. So unlike any orchestra i had heard at the English functions i had attended in my time here. This was not even the best part of the noises.

The laughs.

The shouts.

The laughs.

I wanted to be there. I wanted to go there. 

I quickly shoved away from my uncomfortable seat and zoomed out of the carriage. Not thinking of Niklaus. Just thinking of the fun, the atmosphere.

klaus

She ran out.

To the tavern.

Without me.

My temper was rising. 

She was mine. Mine.

This bird had to be caged.

But even i could not resist the laughter and drinking that the tavern supplied. The excitement.

I followed Katerina into the tavern.

The black rusty tavern doors were vibrating. The music was magnetic.

Watching Katerina at the door way, i saw the drunk men watch her like a gold necklace. Too bad she would be hanging around my neck. Not their's.

I plunged to the front of the performers circle. The people around me danced with their parthners. Some giddy, drunk lasses even gave me looks of lust, while dancing with their husbands. I decided to get Katerina's attention.

"Come on Katerina! Dance with us, you Bulgarian beauty!" i shouted to her with a flirtatious attitude. I grabbed a drink from a young man who wouldn't remember in the morning. 

She turned to me.

Her face was alight by the lanterns that were placed on every round table. 

Her red dress was the shouting at me to take it of her body.

But Katerina replied to me with disdain.

"No, i'd rather not, Niklaus...we have more important matters. I'm done with this tavern".

Did she really just say that?

Done.

With this perfect place! 

Quickly through the tavern , i zoomed to Katerina and i curled one of her long curls around my index finger. 

"Come on, we have to get a snack at least" i whispered to her sensually.

katherine

"Oh Niklaus" i sighed to him heavily.

Maybe it was the drink or the music, but i just gave up.

Niklaus took my hand and dragged me up the wooden stairs that creaked. I smelled lavender and lilac. Sweet and just a tinge of sour. Niklaus winked at me as he opened a wooden room. W

We were in a bedroom now.

The sheets were red like blood and on them were two figures.

A half-naked woman. Only wearing her corset, which was half open. Her tits were on show.

Niklaus chucked the man off of her and pushed him out of the room.

He giggled as he closed the door.

The woman had a moment of shock before spotting us both. She smiled at Niklaus and looked me up and down.

For a moment i thought her face would prune but instead she just sexually tugged on her lips with her teeth. Like i...used to do. Wow. It was weird being on the receiving end of this kind of sexuality. 

I didn't know what to think.

"Eat up" he stated to me.

Immediately, my hunger intensified. Great. Now, nothing could stop me from biting on the woman's pale soft skin.

Soft.

And alive.

I rushed to her and felt the blood spill on my dress. 

Hm.

I kinda liked the dress now. 

Who would notice blood on a blood red dress?

I felt the pleasure from drinking on the woman. 

"Oh yes!" i moaned.

Her blood was...beautiful!

She was the second human i had drunk from.

I prayed this pleasure stayed forever. Vampirism would not seem such a punishment if quenching my thirst felt this good.

 I kept drinking and drinking until Niklaus whistled at me like i was a dog. I slipped off of the pale woman and felt weird when she smiled at me glory. I swiped my upper lip and wiped the blood onto my red dress. 

"Now lets drink...together" Niklaus told me slowly, like his fantasies were just coming true.

But all i wanted to do was leave now that i felt full.

OK. I could drink some more. I wasn't completely...full, i thought and with that thought, me and Niklaus straddled the brown haired girl on the bed. We kissed and drank with joy. I stopped after a few minutes.

 I still had my conscience. 

I walked around the bedroom.

The small wardrobe had many clothes that would only be worn by harlet like her or who i used to be.

As Niklaus started to undress himself, i pulled open the woman's large wooden chest. I smelled something beautiful and natural.

Something breathing.

And covered in cotton wool.

Oh my god! 

A beautiful baby slept inside the wooden lofty chest. The baby was fast asleep like not a single ruckus has occurred in the room. This was probably the woman's child.

A rage rushed through me. I pushed the chest door up so it didn't fall flat on the innocent baby. My loafers stopped through the room and i stamped onto the bed. Niklaus was over the woman who was too blind to notice me because of the pleasure and intoxication that rushed through her. I kicked Niklaus off the woman with anger. The woman still had her eyes shut like she was still in a vampire's arms. Oh lord. I picked her up harshly from her shoulder. My eyes stared into her's.

"Clean yourself up and look after you're child!" she nodded and like a puppet she followed me demand. Thank the lord for the ability to compel.

As the prostitute picked up her child, she looked at me and i told her to forget the two of us and leave the room.

Niklaus got up from the space next to the wardrobe. His face was brushed with blood and anger. He looked like he was in his element. That only angered me more.

The anger and adrenaline quickly slipped away from me.

Now i was just a new vampire facing a vampire who had lived for probably years and years. And i thought that would make me feel more afraid. But instead. Instead i felt sorry for Niklaus. 

His loneliness has turned him in to a horrible man.

A selfish one.

And thats when i felt it.

A gap.

A weird gap.

That came with a question:

Why, oh why was i with Niklaus?

Oh god! I wanted to find my daughter. She was the only thing that was right in my world. The only thing that truly. Truly worked.

I looked at Niklaus.

His eyes pierced like a panther waiting to charge at it's prey. I had to do something. Something smart.

"I am so sorry..my love!" i softly spoke to him. My English lady accent working full time. He just continued to stare at me with a devil's stillness. Oh lord. Oh lord. Oh lord. I was slightly shaking.

"I had no idea of my strength. I am so sorry" i told him.

"Very sorry" i apologized for the third time.

But still he said absolutely nothing.

His eyes were deadly bent on me.

And i didn't like it.

I despised it.

"Brother, where, oh, where are you?" a sing-song voice came into our room.

It continued.

"Ohhhhh" the voice screeched, "You're busy"

The voice was very cultured. Like Niklaus's.

Niklaus finally switched his posture.

"No wait. Come here, i would love for you to meet my friend" Niklaus stated to the man who was still not in my line of sight. I hated the way Niklaus looked at me...like i was a piece of meat. A lamb. But he was no lion. He was a...wolf. A pitch black wolf.

"Come here....

.....

.....

Rebekah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 209 25
Everyone knows that both of the Salvatore brothers fell in love with Katerina Petrova in 1864. But, what if there was a girl before Katerina? What if...
17K 270 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
40.6K 939 30
The unknown Mikalson. The unknown Salvatore. I'm both! I ran away from my brother when he threatens to dagger me. A wonderful kind man took me into h...
136 0 4
kylie hale has been the mikaelson,katherine pierce and the Salvatore brothers mate for centuries and her best friend is katherine pierce help her run...