30 Days»Niam Horayne

By hesgaypetra

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true. It all started from a brawl of two. Seconds, minutes, and... More

1. How It All Starts
1. All "Good" Stories Start With A Fight
1.The Disaster
2.Welcome to 2012?!
2.Research Your Topic
1. The Concert
2. Somebody's In Love?
2. Chocolate Brown Meet Sea Blue
2. Meeting Him
2. Niam's Day Out
2. Love Is In The Air...Literally.
2. Sudden Change Of Heart
1. I Want You Back
2. Sealed: By Modest!Management
2. Will You Be Mine?
3. Take Me Home...Tour?
3. Bæs In Bærum
3. Truths, Hearts, Dares, And Karts
1.Are We...More Than This?
1. HELP ME
1. Exposed & The Great Escape
3. Cope With It
3. Drunk In Denmark
3. Fallen
4. Hey Angel (Part I)
Character Asks!
4. Hey Angel (Part II)
4. Confrontations
4. New Allies
1. Good News? Nah, Bad News.
4. Bachelor Parties
4. Sudden Change In Events
4. The Wedding Crashers
1. Waking Up
1. Truth Is Revealed
1. Case Closed
1. The End...Or Is It?
1. Our Happy Ending
THANK YOU

???. Through The Dark

578 33 3
By hesgaypetra

????
????
Unknown Area
19 Days Remaining

"...."
-Blank (Nothingness)

(This is not a real song, lol. And this is a very, very short chapter. Liam still looks like his 2012 self)
_____
Liam's POV

"Liam," A voice called out to me. "Wake up Liam..."

I slowly open my eyes to see absolutely nothing but black. Wait, who was calling out to me?

"Liam!" Huh? Harmony, is that you? I stand up and look around. There's nothing here but a door that has a white light in the entrance and a door that has an empty, light purple entrance.

"Yes! Do you see that door full of white light?" I try to speak, but nothing comes out. "You can't speak here. Someone might hear us." Uh...okay? And yeah, I see the door.

"Good! Now walk towards it." I slowly begin to walk towards the bright door. It looks interesting. Wonder where it leads to. Just when I was about to step in, I heard another voice yell in my head.

LIAM! DON'T!

Wait, what? What's going on? You just told me to go in here!

GO TO THE OTHER DOOR, NOW! RUN!

I look around to see that the dark room has brightened slightly, and I am joined by a scary looking monster. It's gray, hairy, they have a mouth full of blood and horns all over their bodies, and it's scary. Very scary.

"Liam..." They growl. "Come here Liam."

I glance at the monster again before running towards the door as fast as my skinny legs took me. I'm almost there! As soon as I reach the door I'm tackled to the ground and land on my back.

"No!" I cry loudly. I wrestle with it to get it off of me. The thing's face dives in for mine, but I manage to push my face away before pushing it off of me and running inside the door. I hear the beast scream a defeated cry before everything goes black once again.
___________
Okay so that's done for now!

5 votes for update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 106 21
Set 3 years later! Sequel to I Can Save You. -Kellin and Vic are an extremely happy couple, Pierce the Veil have made it big and touring is just a...
4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

317K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
759K 67.2K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...