The girl who cried wolf ( PG1...

De misspiggy88

When Mia's mother is killed she discovers she's not quite human, she half Lycan. Rescued by the family she ne... Mais

The girl who cried wolf: Prologue
The girl cried wolf: Chapter one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter eight
The girl who cried wolf: chapter nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter ten
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eleven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twelve
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Fourteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter fifteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Sixteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seventeen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eighteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Nineteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter 21
The girl who cried wolf: chapter Twenty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-Seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-eight
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty six
The girl who cried wolf: Epilogue
Follow me and see into my world Social media links

The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seven

1.7K 24 0
De misspiggy88

Chapter seven

     I walked up the stairs as casually as I could, even though my body was buzzing with excitement. I knew that I shouldn’t really be doing this but I couldn’t control myself. My body ached for him, I wanted him, I needed him. My body tingled as I stepped towards my door. My heart began to race as I reached out for the doorknob. Just as I was about to open my door I felt a hand my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. I froze for a quick moment before turning to see who was touching me. I found myself face to face with Wyatt, as I looked into his big brown eyes I began to feel sick in the pit of my stomach. A small smile appeared on his face as he took a step towards me, my back now pressed against the door. I felt trapped and penned in, I tried not to show my fear.

     “Hello Mia.” he finally said edging his face closer to mine.

     “Hello Wyatt.” I replied trying not to look him in the eyes.

     “I just wanted to tell you were looking especially beautiful today, you’re glowing.” He said stroking my arm with his fingers, making my body shudder.

I slowly turned to look at him; he had a smile on his face that made me feel uneasy. There was just something about him and the way he looked at me. He scared me a little, he didn’t seem to notice this, but he did. After a long moment he stepped back a walked down the hall, my body was still frozen to the spot as I watched him disappear around the corner. I couldn’t shake the sickening feeling in my stomach, I closed my eyes and tried to make it stop and go away. Just as I was starting to feel a little better, my door swung open causing me to fall backwards. As I feel back into Luca’s hard chest tingles surged through my body, any unpleasant feeling I had a moment again were now gone. He wrapped his arm around my waist and shut the door. As he pressed his body against my chest, I could feel his warm breath against my ear. It made me feel warm inside, I was surprised that something so simple could make me feel so good.

     “What was that all about?” I heard him ask.

     “Nothing.” I replied weakly struggling to control myself.

I could feel him smiling against ear, knowing what affect he was having on me.

     “So have I got some competition?” he asked brushing his soft lips against my skin, making my knees go weak.

    “Never.” I said as my heart began to race.

     “Good.” He said.

Suddenly he began kiss my neck passionately, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I let out a little moan as he slid his hands around my waist, resting them just under my navel and pulled me back into his crutch. I quickly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his bright brown hungry eyes. I could feel his hands sliding down my back and I let out sigh as he grabbed my backside. He picked me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing myself against him as much as I could. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest, he was panting with excitement. He slowly lowered his head onto my collar bone and kissed it softly, I had never felt such pleasure. As I started to moan again he gripped me tighter and kissed my even more passionately then before. He seemed to be enjoying hearing me moan with pleasure, it seemed to excite him. After a moment he walked over to my bed and laid me down in the middle of it. As he stood back up I felt disappointed to not feel his body against me. He stood at the side of the bed and just stared down at me, looking up and down my body and biting his bottom lip. He quickly pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the floor. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his six pack, his body was gorgeous. I longed to feel it against me once more, to feel his lips on my skin again. I watched as he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his trousers. I stared nervously as dropped down to floor, I wanted this but I was a little afraid. As I slowly looked back at his face I could see it was full of concern, I knew he could sense my fear.

     “Are you ok?” He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

     “I’m fine.” I replied trying smile at him.

I pulled myself up to sitting and kissed him softly on the lips. I was surprised to feel his hands on my shoulders, pushing me away.

     “You’re a really bad liar Mia. Tell me what wrong? Am I rushing you? If I am just say, it’s fine. I don’t want you to feel pressured into anything.” He said running his fingers through my hair.

     “It’s not that Luca, I’m…I’m just a little nervous I guess.” I said quietly.

He leant forward and kissed me on the forehead.

     “Mia you have nothing to be nervous about. I told you last night that I knew you weren’t ready, that I wasn’t going to take things that far. I just want to make you feel good.” Luca said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

     “But you started to take your clothes off?” I asked confused by the situation.

He looked over at me chuckled, making me look down at my hands in embarrassment. Had I really misread the situation? Was I really that naïve?

     “You can take your clothes off and not make love.” He said softly, placing his fingers under my chin forcing me to look him in the face. “I just like to feel you against my skin. When we do make love I’ll make sure it’s perfect for you.” He lent down and kissed me softly on the lips.

I sat there quietly for moment enjoying the sweet taste of his lips. I loved the way he respected my feelings, that he wanted to make it special but part of me still wanted him now. Something inside of me was telling me to lay myself down and give myself to him. I could feel a fire bubbling inside me, this primal need for him. As our lips parted I got up slowly from the bed and stood in front of him, his eyes watching my every move. I looked into his hungry eyes before pulling my black vest top over my head and threw it on the floor. As I placed my hands on the waistband of my jog bottoms, his hand shot up to stop me.

     “Mia, you don’t have….” He started but I placed my fingers on his lips before he could finish his sentence.

     “I want to.” I replied as I pulled my hand out from his and moved my fingers from his face.

I stood there for a moment looking down at him as he looked back at me in amazement. His brown eyes were wide as he watched me kicked off my shoes and slowly pull my jog bottoms down. My heart began to race as I stepped out of them and moved towards him.

     “You’re beautiful.” He said softly as he kissed me just under my ribs.

I slowly climbed onto his lap, placing my knees on the bed either side of his hips. I pulled the band out of my hair and let my hair tumble down my back; his body tensed as I reach behind me and unhooked my bra. As I let the bra slide down my arms Luca froze in disbelief. I leaned forward and kissed neck just as he had done to me before. As he let out a little moan a small smile spread across my lips. I slowly made my way up to his ear, as I began to kiss and suck his earlobe I felt him harden against me. A spark of pleasure shot through me, making my body tingle against him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. One hand gripped my waist, the other gripped my shoulder. I let out a small moan as he pulled me even closer to him, pressing himself between my legs. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He quickly turned us round so I was laid on my back and he was on top of me, his lips came crashing down to mine. As he kissed me harder I dug my nails into his back, which only seemed to excite him more. He tried to lift himself off me but I wouldn’t let him go. He took his lips from mine and looked down at me smiling.

     “I want you Luca.” I said panting slightly.

    “Not now, you know we can’t but there are other ways I can make you feel good.” He replied his eye lit up as the last few words left his soft lips.

***************

(Luca’s POV)

     I laid beside her stroking her hair as she slept. She looked beautiful, she looked peaceful. The moonlight hitting her pale skin made her look angelic. I knew I couldn’t stay much longer; I was due to do a patrol. The last thing I wanted was to draw attention to myself. I already knew that Wyatt was keeping a close eye on me, thanks to our little argument a few days ago. Just as I knew that the extra training sessions and patrols were his way of punishing the whole pack for me disrespecting him. I didn’t want to do anything that would result in him punishing the pack even more. I gave her one last kiss on her forehead before i slowly and quietly made my way off the bed. I quickly gathered all my clothes up and put them on. As I reached out for the doorknob I took one last glance at Mia. It pained me to leave her alone; I wanted nothing more than to be able to spend eternity with her in my arms. I opened the door slightly and listened out for anyone who might be out in the hallway. When I was satisfied that the coast was clear I stepped out of the room and silently closed the door behind me. I quickly headed off to my room so I clean up and get changed; I needed to get her scent off me. After a few moments I was washed, dressed and ready to go. As I made my way to the stairs, I sensed someone coming up behind me. As they got closer I was able to pick up their scent and knew exactly who it was instantly. I slowly turned around to face them.

     “Where have you been?” Wyatt asked as he stepped in front of me.

     “My room.” I replied.

     “Don’t lie to me Luca!” He spat at me angrily.

     “I’m not lying I’ve just come from my room right now.” I replied trying to stay calm.

    “Ok then, where were you as hour ago? Don’t say you were in your room because I know you weren’t!” He snapped.

     “I was out running.” I said lying through my teeth.

I kept my eyes on him as he stared at me intensely, trying to read my face. I knew trying to lie to him was risky but it was better than him finding out the truth. After a moment, which felt like a lifetime, he looked away from me. Just as I was about to turn and leave he suddenly grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking away from him. With little effort I pulled my arm free from his grasp, which only angered him more. Before I knew it he had me gripped up by the throat against the wall, I could feel his hand trembling against my neck.

     “What the hell Wyatt?!” I struggled to say as I trying get myself loose.

As his gripped tightened on me I could start to feel myself losing it. My body trembled as I looked into Wyatt’s now amber eyes, loud growls escaping his throat.

     “Don’t fucking lie to me Luca!” He growled at me.

     “I’m not Wyatt!” I snapped back.

     “I can smell her on you Luca, you were with Mia!” he spat as his grip tightened even more.

My eyes widened as I looked at him in shock. I thought I had gotten it all off me. I couldn’t understand why he was reacting this, yes I lied but what was his problem. Maybe he was just being protective over her because of Hope?

     “We were only talking Wyatt. I swear! You wanted me to keep an eye on her; the best way to do that is to be her friend. We fell asleep when I woke up I sneaked out to my room to get ready for patrol.” I lied again.

His slowly loosened until he finally let go. His breathing steadied and his eyes slowly went back to their normal brown colour.

I gasped and rubbed my neck as I was finally able to breath normally again. His eyes were still bearing into me intensely but he seemed to buy it. He squared up to me once more and looked me straight in the eyes.

     “That had better have been all you were doing Luca. I don’t care if you’re my brother, I will rip you to shreds if I find out otherwise. You are not going to ruin this for me!” he said.

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was dead serious.

     “I understand Wyatt.” I replied staring back at him, trying to hold back a growl.

It infuriated me that he spoke to me like that. I had no idea what he was on about. Ruin what for him? What was it up to and what did it have to do with Mia and me? I stood still holding back my anger as he started to walk away up the hall way. When he was a few feet away he stopped and looked over his shoulder.

     “You’re late for your patrol.” He snapped before disappearing from sight.

I clenched my hands into fists and closed my eyes tightly. My heart pounded in my chest and my body shook. I could feel my body trying to turn but I couldn’t let it. I needed to get my head straight before my patrol. I knew that people would have heard the argument but I couldn’t let them see how angry he had made me. I could feel my bones twisting and bending, I knew I had to get a hold of myself now. Suddenly I felt something on my chest; as soon as it touched me it had a soothing effect on me. My whole body began to relax. When I started to feel a little more like myself, I realised it was a hand on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head. There stood in front of me was Mia, she looked full of concern. As she looked up to my changing eyes I could see a little bit fear in her eyes.

     “Are you ok Luca? What’s going on?” she asked her hand still firmly on my chest.

    “Yeah, I fine now. Don’t worry it was nothing.” I answered forcing a smile on my face.

    “I heard shouting.” She said.

     “Its fine Mia, it’s nothing just go back to your room. I’ll come and see you later, I promise.” I said trying to reassure her.

    “Ok Luca. Would tell me if something was wrong wouldn’t you?” she asked.

    “Of course I would.” I replied brushing my fingers against her cheek.

   “Ok Luca.” She said still full of concern.

 She stepped closer to me and quickly looked around the hallway. She kissed me softly on the lips before she headed back to her room. I watched her step inside before I headed down the stairs to start my patrol. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

355 29 13
After her life is destroyed by her fathers death she meets a very different young man and falls in love with him before she learns the truth.
109 6 11
Life changes for Pelumi when she loses her memory. And as she slowly rediscovers herself, she also uncovers age-long secrets from before her existenc...
470K 17.2K 54
So Mari is the eldest child, at the age of nine she watches as her mom and dad are slaughtered by the rogues pack, Her pack is small but come from a...
128K 7K 17
A Lycan can not shift forms while pregnant. The danger in doing so is too high. Emma is locked in a cell. Her mate is dead. Her captors want her pup...