Long way to go (COMPLETED)

By ptxlover0719

Mitch has loved Kirstie for a long time. Finally Mitch confess his feelings toward her. But Kirstie rejects h... More

Why?
Day off
Should I?
Why did you?
I don't know what to do
:Yes!
Big News!!
Moved on
Back to Normal
Please
Lovebirds
Finally normal...?
Love never felt so good
Continue....
Romance
...Moved
Make you love again
Really
Party
Well
We are so done
Oh My God
Time to say bye
Please hold on
Ready
Train
This is the story
No
What can I do
Hell
Happy Birthday
Deal
Smile
Sorry
Change You
Nothing
Wrong Love
PTX
Fool
Change
What if
Right
Liar
The House
My King
Seduct
Dream
Romantic
Propose
Problem
Hard times shall pass
Prepare
Serious
Intelligence
Make Love or Nah
Break Ups
Hopeless
The Day Before Wedding
The Wedding March
Mrs. Grassi
Honeymoon
Love will
Thanks

I didn't mean it.

333 5 0
By ptxlover0719

Kirstie pov
While Mitch was contacting. I got our house ready for the party. It was great that I put the decorations before and didn't took them down. So I just got the lights foods, and music. Of course all of them are beyonce's music. Then Mitch came down.

M: Heyy!
K: Hi
M: I contacted all of our friends.
K: Great.
M: Alot of people from high school are coming
K: Ooh fun!
M: (chuckling) Yeah. Better have lots of drinks.
K: Kay

Few hours later....

Kirstie pov
People were coming more and more. They were all super nice. But I saw a face I never wanted to see again. It was Ethan. He and I dated a little back in high school but I broke up cuz he was being annoying.

E: Hey babe?
K: Not your babe
E: Come on. Aren't we here to have a good time with you?
K: Um at least not with you asshole
E: Uh-Huh.

We partied and partied. I was getting tipsy and others were too. Then we danced. Man, Kevin's groove was definitely a something. Then I danced with Scott. It was super fun.

Ethan pov
I wasn't giving up on her that easily. So I called Lisa who had a major crush on Mitch.

L: What
E: You wanna have Mitch?
L: Duh
E: Then I will tell you a plan to get Mitch.
L: Why would you do that for me
E: Cuz I want Kirstie back
L: Fine.

So I told her my plan.
My plan was to make Mitch look like he cheated. So I gave Mitch lots of drinks. So it would be easier to trick him. He was tripping and swaying. Great. This is the time.

Kirstie pov
I looked for Mitch but he was no where to seen. So I went outside and saw Mitch kissing a girl.

Mitch pov
I was pulled out by Lisa. I was too drunk to think of anything. Then I heard Lisa talking. Of course I wasn't understanding a single word . Like I said, I was seriously drunk. Then Lisa pulled me and kissed me. I tried to resist but I was too drunk to use any strength. So I sat there doing nothing but I didn't kiss back. I knew it was wrong. Then I heard someone gasping. It was Kirstie. Sh*t. What have I done.

K: M.....Mitch?
M: Kirs....Kirstiiiieeeee it's noooot wat u tink.
Then she threw a glass at me. It didn't hit me but it was broken as it hit the ground. By the loud sound, I was slowly waking up from alcohol.
Because of the loud sound, Scott came. He gasped and asked Kistie what was going on.

Kirstie pov
How could he do this to me? I was so mad that I threw a glass and shattered it. I was worried if Mitch got hurt. But he wasn't. Sh*t why am I worried about him. He clearly doesn't care about me. Scott came and I told him what happened. Then he quickly cleared the party. I ran up to my room not the shared one and locked myself in it. I was crying. I was crying alot. I couldn' believe it. Why would he do this to me? I guess his love for me is a big lie.

Scott pov
Mitch was still not waking from the drinks so I punched him hard.

M: Oww.... What was that for
S: For breaking my best friend's heart a.g.a.i.n.
M: What....?
S: Ask for yourself.

Then I ran up the stairs and kocked on the door.

S: Kirst
K: Please... I want to be alone.
S: Kay. Call me. I will be there for you and ask me if you need anything.
K: Kay. Thanks

She was sobbing. I cleaned up the house and left the house.

The next morning....

Mitch pov
I woke up and saw a blonde girl sleeping next to me naked. But I couldn't remember having sex.
Still I thought it was Kirstie so I hugged her. But she wasn't Kirstie. Sh*t

M: WTF
L: What is it...?
M: Get your ass out of my room.
L: Mitch...? But last night...

Becasue of the loud sound, Kirstie came to the room. She saw us naked.

K: Bullsh*t
M: Kirst.... I didn't do it. Don't fall for it!
K: F*ck off. Jeremy said the same thing when he cheated on me. We are over Mitchell.

Then she walked out of the room. Oh my holy....

I saw her packing.

M: Kirstie please.... I didn't do it!
K: Yeah tell that to your seem-like-new girlfriend.
M: Kirst...
K: I did love you for your info.
M: Kirst...
K: Wear your pants on before saying that.

Then she stormed out of the house looking hurt as ever. Oh no....

Jiin pov
Kirstie was sobbing when she came in to my apartment. I was worried.

J: What's wrong sweetie
K: Mitch fucking cheated on me.
J: What??!!
K: He kissed a girl and slept with her.
J: Oh my....
K: I don't know what's wrong with me.
J: It's not your fault.

Kirstie told me she wanted some sleep cuz she had rehearsal this afternoon. I was damn worried.

Kirstie pov
When I woke up, there was Ethan sitting next to me.

E: Whoa.... You okay?
K: Pretty much yeah.
E: Don't get me wrong but I came here cuz I was worried.
K: Oh..... thanks.

He was being super nice. What is wrong with me?

Mitch pov
I got Lisa out of our house and called Kirstie over and over again. She wasn't picking up. I saw her phone on the table. Her lockscreen was a picture of me smiling with her. I was broken. How could I do this? I am a total jerk.

Kirstie pov
I remembered that I left my phone at our apartment. So I got a new phone with a new number. I have to get over him. Ptx is my job. It's not personal. So I got readied and Ethan drived me to the rehearsal earlier than usual. When I arrived there was Avi and Esther looking worried as hell.

E: You sure you okay?
K: Yeah. It's my job. It shouldn't get personal.
E: Kay.
K: Oh and I got a new phone. Don't let Mitch know.
E:....... Hon
K: No. I am not gettig back again. I don't wanna be hurt.
E: Kay.

Then Scott came with Mitch. Mitch's eyes were puffy and red. He tried to talk to Kirstie but she just ran away from him. He broke down. I hated to see them like that. So I came up with a plan.

E: Scooter
S: Yeah.?
E: How bout we lock them up in the recording room for a day?
S: Are you sure?
E: They love each other. I think it will work.
S: Fine.

So I asked them to enter the recording room. They got in there without any doubts. So I quickly locked the door and ran out. If they get out tomorrow, I am in a big trouble.

In the recording room....

Kirstie pov
I noticed Esther running out and a text from Scott.

S: Good luck

Wait...... Oh sh*t. I was locked up. Mitch was whimpering and crying as I screamed at the door and kicked the door. I guess it was scaring him. So I just sat down looking at my phone.

M: Kirstie
K......
M: Please.
K.: What
M: It was nothing. Please forgive me.

Mitch knelt down. I had a tear escaping from my eyes.

K: I want to. I really want to. But I am afraid to get hurt again.

Mitch was crying too.

M: Please... Kirstie.... I can't live without you.
K: Mitch I loved you more than anything! And now this is what you done to me? What did I mean to you? Why? Was I not good enough for you? I love you! I still do! But I am too afraid to forgive you! I don't want my heart broken again! You don't f*cking underst-

Mitch pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me softly. It was wonderful. I wa about to kiss back. But I pushed him and slapped him hard. He looked shocked.

M: Kirstie....
K: If you come closer again, I will slit my wrist again.
M: Please don't....
K: Then f*cking get away from me.

But he came closer and closer. I took a small knife from the purse as he got closer. So I held them by my wrist. Then he quickly held the knife and grasped it hard so I couldn't get it back. I screamed but he hugged me. He hugged me tightly. He was shushing me. I felt my self easing down. I saw blood coming from his hand.

K: Mitch your hand!
M: oh it's nothing.
K: It is definitely not a nothing.
M: It's nothing compared to loosing you.
K: Mitch.....

He slowly put his hand on my cheek and came closer and closer....
Our lips met. He softly kissed back. I kissed back hungerly. I could feel him smiling. Then we broke apart to breathe in some air.

M: So.....
K: What
M: Will you....
K: What
M: Are we.....
K: I will think about it.

Then Mitch'ssmile faded. So I smirked. Mitch face brightened. Then he wrinkled his face.

K: What's wrong?
M: Nothing.
K: Mitch your hand!!!!
M: Yeah....
K: Wait I think we have a first aid kit in here.

Mitch pov
I smiled widly as Kirst patched up my wounds. She looked at me.

K: what are you smiling at?
M: You
K: Why
M: It's just a happy thing to see my girl friend worrying bout me.
K: Mitchie.. I don't think I am your girlfriend.
M: What.....?
K: I just don't know. Can we stay as a friend? Like until I decide?
M: Wait.... did I just got friend zoned?
K: Umm..... If you call it like that ..... yes...
M: Then what was the kiss?
K: I dunno
M: Kirst. It is not okay to play with someone's feelings.
K: Oh now.you are angry?
M: Yes Indeed I am.
K: Well I am too. Why don't we just sit apart and don't talk until Esther comes?
M: Fine with me.
K: I can't believe your attitude.
M: Then don't.
K: Mitch I asked for a time to think.
M: While you played with my feelings.
K: While I think bout it, why don't you go have sex with the girl named Lisa?
M: Oh I said I didn't do.it!
K: Yeah sure.
M: Let's not be immature.
K: Oh are you talking to yourself?
M: Kirstie.
K: Things changed Mitch. It did.

I saw her tears whelming. Oh what have I done

M: Kirst...?
K: Do not call my name.
M: I... I was out of control.
K: Enough of that! This is not your first time!
M: I am sorry

A/N
Another nice long story! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 426 18
Avi Kaplan and Kirstie Maldonado are total opposites of each other. They can't stand each other one bit. But what happens when they become roomates...
9.8K 399 36
"Mitch he can't continue to treat you like a secret." "But Kirstie you don't understand, I am a secret..." Scott and Mitch have been keeping a secret...
21.8K 782 64
High School AU After Scott loses Mitch, his best friend whom he has a huge crush on, nothing will ever be the same for him. But what if he found him...
53.7K 3.3K 26
〝some people stepped away, as if i were a bomb that would explode any second. but mitch stayed.〞 { completed }