Gang Romance

Autorstwa ashxlyn

Crystal, a 17 year old girl, never saw danger coming her way. But, that didn't got in her way of everything... Więcej

Gang Romance
2: It's none of your business
3: No! I'm just his friend
4: There's a new student
5: It's him?
6: Why do we always get interrupted
7: What the heck happened?
8: He's not my friend
9: You forgot this
10: What plan are you talking about?
11: She's always afraid of getting shot
12: Ow! What was that for?
13: A warehouse, huh?
14: Nice hair you got there, Baldy
15: Get me out of here!!
16: This is all your fault
17: Am I that beautiful to stare at?
18: Hey, Ju-Ju, hands off my girl
19: The problem? Is you.
20: I'm turning into Elsa
21: Cry it all out
22: Everything will be alright

1: Hey, Bunny

240 13 3
Autorstwa ashxlyn

"Hey Keeley, nice to see you again. Is this the girl?" Carson asked, sitting down beside me.

I looked at Keeley and back to Carson. I wonder if Keeley likes him? You know, it would be cool. They look fit for each other as a couple.

"Oh, this is Crystal. The girl I told you about." She said, nervously. Wait, I told you about? She talked about me to this guy? Why?

"You talked to him about me? Why?!" I asked the questions in my head, looking at her.

"Well, you see. You've never had a boyfriend since your last one. So I thought maybe it's a good idea to tell him about you since you definitely need one, I mean, come one it's your dream to have your prince charming and he told me he's changing to this school so-"I interrupted her. One because I was embarrassed and two because I was kind of upset. I did not need a boyfriend!

"I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND. MOST OF ALL NOT A STRANGER!" I hissed, making sure the teacher won't hear our little conversation. The last time I had a boyfriend was Grade 9. We date for 11 months and I broke up with him because I caught him making out with a girl and shocked was not my only expression.

Jealousy, confused, heart-broken, wordless and more confused. He told me he doesn't want me anymore and I was only ruining his reputation by going out with him. That bastard.

"But-" she mumbled, but Carson quickly interrupted her.

"Oh, I'm so offended. Come on, I mean, I agreed to her. I'm hot! Don't you want to date someone like this?" He asked, gesturing himself. Conceited much? I don't like that much.

"No! Definitely not someone with a huge ego bigger than the galaxy above! And why did you agree to her anyway? You don't even know me?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"The picture she sent me was pretty cute, bunny. And I agreed to her 'cause I haven't get laid for a while." He said, looking bored, looking around the classroom.

GET LAID?! Who does he think he is?! Excuse me, but I'm not loosing my virginity yet! And definitely not to this guy.Does he really think I'll give him what he want? Never! And what kind of pet name it that?

"First, get laid with someone else, Jerk! There is a thousand girls in here... I would rather have sex with a old turtle than you." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Second, don't call me bunny."

"Awe, feisty I like it." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him. "And your exactly like a bunny." He said, looking at the teacher who is explaining thing, oblivious that we were having a conversation.

"Exactly like a bunny? Last time I checked I don't have bunny ears, no whiskers, no fur, and I definitely hate carrots." I glared at him. I hate carrots. I'm kinda allergic to them. I don't know why, but I am.

"That's not what I meant" he said.

"Then what?" I asked

He leaned closer to me, our nose almost touching. Well this escalated fast. And he whispered, "What I meant is your cute, just like a bunny."

And with that, the bell rang. That fast? He smiled at me, got up, and left. I looked at him in disbelief.

I turned to look at my best friend, raising my eyebrows at her. She looked at me like her little brothers was holding a gold fish upside down, dead.

"Why?" I asked her immediately.

"Well, I just wanted you to be happy. You looked cute together. Really." She said while we were out of the classroom.

"Well, you should've known his personally first. Not just the looks." I said. Sometimes, I'm picky at guys. I know I'm weird, but looks are not the only the thing I'm looking for, also the personality. I don't want them to break my heart, do I? Bad experience

"He called you cute, didn't he?" she said, opening her locker and putting her books away.

"Didn't you just hear that he told me he only wants to get in my pants?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Uh, no. But I'm sure he's joking. Anyway, if you don't want him, I'll take him." She smiled at me. Better. I thought you guys were a good couple anyways.

"Whatever." I muttered. " Well, I'll see you at lunch."

"Okay" she said. "See ya!" Then she was off to her next class.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Biology was my next class, and I'm kinda excited. I had always loved biology. My father loved biology, too. That's also when my mother and my father met. They were lab partners and they got to know each other after that.

The way my mom looked at my father, and the way my father looked at my mother is adorable. I always wanted my relationship to be like theirs. My mom told me she hated him, but loved him after. They never got separated from each other. That's why my mom was so depressed after my dad left to London for his job. But Eric and I fixed her and told her that he'll come back. She said she was lucky to have us.

I sat down and took my things out. I have biology with Wesley which made it more fun. I grinned when I saw him entered the class, I was kinda confused because he always got her before me.

I frowned when I saw that he's not alone.

Carson.

Ugh! Does he always have to know my friends? Carson sat on the seat in front of me and Wesley sat down beside the seat in front of me, beside Carson.

"Hey, bunny." Carson greeted at the same time Wesley greeted "Hey, kitten."

"What's with the pet names? I'm not an animal, and I have a name, Crystal." I was starting to get annoyed with the nicknames. I'm not a kid.

"We know." both of them said in unison. I'm kinda worried that they were like twins.Great. Two annoying people.

I was about to say something when the teacher came in. And greeted us, "Hello, class." Mr. Johnson smiled at us. Well, smiling at Carson.

"I see your the new student." He said, "I'm Mr. Johnson and I'm really happy your here. I hope you like your new school, Carson." He introduced himself.

Carson only nodded. Okay then....

"We have a project to do and-" he was interrupted my the groan the students are making. It sounded like a dying sea-lion.

"Quiet! And there you will have a partner, so you won't have a hard time." He said, while taking out a list. Wesley turned and smiled at me, I returned the smile. "Listen carefully to know who your partner is."

"Andrew and Andrea...

Cole and Trevor...

Wesley and Maris..."

Aww, Wesley is the only one I'm close here. Wesley gave me a sad smile and mouthed 'sorry'. I just shrugged, wondering who is my partner.

"Lexi and Blake...

Crystal and Carson...

Ma-"

I didn't have to listen 'cause I was too shocked. No! That can't be. Why does it have to be him? Why am I supposed to be with him? Destiny? Ugh no. My eyes widen as soon as he turned to look at me with a smirk, and I just want to punch it so it could go away.

"Well, nice to know you're my partner, bunny." He smirked, pinching my cheeks. Now, that caught the girls attention and they glared at me.

I swatted his hands away. Great now I have germs all over my cheeks. I scrubbed it with my hands. "Stop calling me that." I said, angrily. Bunnies are cute but I don't like him calling me bunny.

"Nah, I think I won't. You have to try harder than that." He said, smirking again. I sighed.

"We're only going to talk about the project nothing more." I said, annoyance in my voice.

"We'll see about that. I bet you're going to beg me to talk to you everyday." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "So conceited."

"You like it." He retorted.

I frowned, "Since when? I never said that."

He opened his mouth but snapped it shut when Wesley said, "Hey guys, stop flirting will you?!" Looking over at us.

I glared at him. I love him as a friend but sometimes he could be annoying. I really hate when he teases me, but hey that's what guy friends do, right?

"We are not flirting" I said quickly.

"Whatever you say." he told me. Then turning to Carson. "Stop flirting with my best friend most of all when I'm right here. You guys look cute but its disgusting." Really? Does he not understand what flirting is?

"Wesley, Crystal and Carson. Can you be quiet please? And listen what your project is about?" Mr. Johnson pleaded. We all nodded. And the teacher started explaining.

Carson handed me a note with his address on it. Under it said:

'Meet me at my place tonight. We're doing the project there ;)' The wink face disturbed me.

I put the not on my pocket. And thought, well this is my lucky day isn't? (note the sarcasm)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[A/N: I really like writing this story. I hope you like it]

:)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.5K 629 20
"Drew please let me out" "I already told you i cant" "Yes you can you have to choice to stop thi-" I was cuttoff by the door being busted open and wi...
505K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
241K 3.8K 52
"Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that is the one that is going to require the most of you." -Caroline Myss He scowled and...
125K 3.3K 46
Morgan Green used to be a normal teenage girl. She was popular, had good grades and a bright future ahead of her. She was always happy, complimentin...