Singing Away Your Pain: Renes...

By DanishDanaxx

I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN... More

Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
First Date
Surprise
Oh Lord...
Thank God For Renesmee
Bad Feeling
Oh. No.
Confrontations
Time Away
Consequences
Contemplations
Leaving
Before and After
Breakfast
Italy
Another Unexpected Visit
Seeing Him
Chillin
Unexpected
Taken
The Voicemail
The Visit
Uncovering The Secret
Aftermath
Eavesdropping
Flowers
Everything
Birth
Invitation
Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding
Surprise
It All Ends Here
Things You Didn't Know About Singing Away Your Pain
*knock knock* this thing still on? (a/n)

Being With Hayden

8.9K 209 70
By DanishDanaxx

AN: Alright guy I'm back. Finally. Now as to where the hell I was. I guess this past summer I have just been feeling a bit down. Not depressed, just in a bad mood. I went in the shower and I just had a good cry, and it got me in a semi good mood. Sometimes all you really need is a good cry, and I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Anyway on a happier note, well sort of, what is the deal with the book After? I don't get it. I tried reading after my friend told me to, but I stopped after like, 4 chapters because I got bored. It didn't help that all those damn re readers kept spoiling fucking everything. Not even halfway through the trilogy, and I already know half of what happens. But Anna Todd is an amazing writer, and she deserves all the success she has.

And the trailer for Mockingjay has came out. Honestly, I'm not gonna see it. The movies don't really stick to the books, and in the last movie, Katniss couldn't go a scene without saying Peeta's name, and whining, and it got annoying. #TeamGaleForLife.

Now for the plot of this story, I have had so much trouble with this, there have been times where I have thought of giving this story away, but then I realized that people would have abandoned it or made someone imprint on Melody, or join the Volturi, and I couldn't have that. So I changed a few things, but nothing that would change the whole plot. I just made it so that Melody and Hayden stay together longer, because you all literally would have been pissed at me for the way the chapter would go originally,

And this is where I stop because this author's note is like 300 words, so let me stop and let's get to the story.

Melody's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains, and an arm around my waist. I grumbled under my breath cursing the sun and is bindingness, nuzzling my face deeper into my pillow. I could hear Hayden chuckling beside me. I turned around and glared at him. It was never a laughing matter when you mess with my sleep.

"Come on sleepy head, get up." He said.

"No" I replied, turning to face him. He was already showered and shirtless, his hair still wet.

"Please? For me?" He tried again. I shook my head and turned away from him.

"Fine" he gave up. I heard the door open and close again. I closed my eyes and started to drift into sleep again, when suddenly all I felt was droplets of waters splattering all over me, making me jump and shoot up out of bed to see Hayden shaking his dripping wet hair on me.

"Fine, fine!!! I'm up." He stopped, and smirked at me, making me a bit dazed, and walked out the door. I sighed running my hair through my messy hair. I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

The party was actually very fun. I actually found out that Vampires can get drunk. Drunk Hayden has to be the funniest thing ever. As soon as we came home, Hayden stripped off his shirt, and with absolutely no music, he started twerking and pole dancing with a broom. I honestly didn't know whether or not to be creeper out or laugh my ass off. But once I got him upstairs, he passed out on the bed.

I got out of the shower and dressed in a sports bra and sweatpants, and threw my wet hair into a messy ponytail. Downstairs, Hayden was sat laying on the recliner couch watching something on TV. He noticed me in the doorway and motioned me over. I went over and layed next to him, so we were cuddling.

"Hey beautiful, love the piercing by the way," Hayden said as I got comfortable.

"Thank you baby. What are we watching?" I asked.

"The VMA's. This year Mikey Cyrus is hosting." Hayden replied.

"Why? 2 years ago didn't she grind on a married man's crotch while he sang "Lord Have Mercy" several times, and practically finger herself on stage with a foam finger?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure that's what everyone thought. But I do hear that Kanye West is gonna win The Vanguard Award tonight. And Taylor Swift is gonna give it to him" Hayden said.

"Well that's gonna be interesting." I said as the show came back on. There were a few more performances, I actually kind of felt bad when Justin started crying. And Miley was being her usual crazy self, and then Taylor came on to give some boring ass speech about Kanye that I didn't really care about because I don't like or care about her, but her latest album was pretty good, and finally Kanye came on to give his speech. I have always liked Kanye, most of the things he says are right, they just come out the wrong way. And I have to admit that speech had me feeling some type of way. I never really thought about award shows like that until now. But I know that in 2020, I am voting for him to be president.

After that, the award show got boring and Hayden and I ended up making out on the couch. Eventually Hayden pulled away.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I don't wanna stay inside all day." I replied.

"How about we go see a movie? I hear Straight Outta Compton was good."

"Well, I have been wanting to see that movie,"

"Then go get dressed, and well go." I got off Hayden's lap and stretched. He got up off the couch and headed upstairs, slapping my butt in the way up.

"You have to stop doing that" I yelled to him upstairs.

"You know you like it!" He yelled back.

"Whatever" I yelled. Even though he was kind of right.

I headed into my room and stripped off my sports bra, and out on a regular one. As I looked for something to wear, I decided to change up my style and bit and got dressed in a black tank top with a red 100 emoji on it, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. I put on, silver hoop earrings, red brackets, and my promise ring. I took my hair out of the ponytail I had it in, and brushed it out. Once that was done, I grabbed my bag and put in what I needed in it. I took my phone off the charger, and changed my phone case to this cute 3d Stitch one I found a few months ago. You can never go wrong with old school Disney. When I was satisfied with my look I walked downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, Hayden looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I said breaking the silence in the room.

"Nothing its just I've never seen you in color before. You look cute." He explained.

"Thanks, I think." I smiled at him.

"Come on. We have a movie to get to" He grabbed my hand and walked outside. I grabbed the keys to some random car in the garage and tossed them to Hayden.

"Your driving" I told him. Hayden opened my door and I got in. After Hayden was strapped in, we drove off.

I saw a corner store coming up as Hayden was driving.

"Wait stop here." I pointed to the store. He gave me a weird look, but pulled in anyway.

"Can I ask why we are stopping at a random corner store?" He asked as we parked.

"Well, I know neither of us want to pay those high ass prices, they have for food at the theater, so we buy stuff for a dollar here, and put it in my bag. Its not like they check bags or anything." I said getting out of the car. I grabbed Hayden's hand, and dragged him inside. I grabbed. M&M's, and skittles because who doesn't love those, a bag of popcorn and a coke, because, who doesn't love Coke?. The price came out to be $5.00. But before I could get money out to pay, Hayden beat me to it.

"Thanks, but you know I could have payed for it" I said. I grabbed the candy off the counter, and we went back out to the car.

"I know, but I wanted to." We got in the car and I started to situate the candy in my purse. I took my phone out it get it inside better.

"Hold this," I said as I handed it to Hayden. He starred laughing at my phone case.

"Cute." He said laughing. Eventually I got the stuff in straight, and I grabbed my phone back from him.

"Shut up. You're just jealous that you don't have one." I stuck my tongue out at him. Hayden rolled his eyes and gave me quick kiss, before starting the car and driving off.

★~Time Skip~★

"That might be the best movie I've ever seen" Hayden said as we walked out of the theater, from watching Straight Outta Compton.

"Yeah. That was awesome." I said putting my arm around his waist as he put his arm around my shoulders. The movie actually was good through. Hayden and I made out the entire way through the commercials, because we didn't care, but we became entranced in the movie once it started. When Hayden saw Tupac come into the movie, he had a fangirl moment in his seat. And I started silently laughing my ass off. But the ending was the best part, because it meant Eminem would have been coming in soon. Oh well.

"You wanna drive this time?" Hayden asked. I nodded and he handed me the keys.

★~Time Skip~

Back at home Hayden and I weren't doing anything except for watching some show on TV and cuddling in the bedroom, and occasionally kissing for no reason. And before you ask, no articles of clothing were removed, so calm your dirty minds. Suddenly I thought came to my mind. I looked up at Hayden.

"Hayden, what if the Cullen's find us one day?" I said.

"I don't know Mel," Hayden sighed

"I don't wanna leave you again" I clutched onto him tighter.

"I know babe, I don't wanna leave you either" He replied.

"God, why can't we just have a normal live?" I cried out.

"I wish that to. But unfortunately, we're vampires Melody, nothing about our life we'll ever be normal. We'll be stuck like this for eternity" Hayden replied after a while.

I sighed. He was absolutely right. Supernatural creatures can't ever have normal lives because we aren't normal.

"I'm just really scared. I don't wanna live my life looking over my shoulder, and hiding from my family." I confessed. "You have to promise me that we'll always be together." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"I promise" Hayden said, then kissed me long and deeply. He stopped for a second, then looked at me, and I nodded. And we sealed our promise.... In another way.

I knew as long as I had Hayden everything would be fine.

Or so I thought.

Back at the Cullen house....

Edward's POV

It had been a year since Melody left, and we've had no words from Hayden. I knew he wouldn't be able to find her on his own. The bags had been packs and we all were on our way to go and find her and bring her home. Hopefully, without that boy. We were all splitting up. Bella Renesmee and I were were going to different countries to see if she was there.

Our First Stop...

London England.

AN: Okay. We are done. Sorry if its cheesy and crappy, and kind of short if you don't count the author's notes. I tried my best and I haven't written a chapter for this story in soooo long.

I just wanna say thanks for all the positive comments u guys. You are all the best. I am feeling a lot better than before, so thanks again I love you guys. And I've noticed that I've had a lot of new readers, so I would like to welcome you all. And your comments are hilarious.

BTW, everyone vote Kanye for president in 2020 this is gonna be the best country ever if Kanye Is running it. But Kim Kardashian as First Lady? That would be the worst thing in the world. No one wants a thot as first lady

QOTD: How was your First week at school?

Answer: Mine was okay-ish I kept getting lost a lot, most of my teachers are okay. I have my horrible math teacher again, but it looks like she is WAY nicer this year, I have her for math lab so I don't have to see her everyday. My official math teacher is annoying and only calls on me when I don't have my hand up, but when I do have my hand up she never calls on me, but she doesn't give homework on Friday soooo. My Spanish teacher almost gave us homework on the first day, but when the class got pissed, she stopped, and she said we are not allowed to go to the bathroom during her class, so right now I kind of hate Spanish class. So far my favorite classes are literacy BC my teacher is enthusiastic and very nice, and science class is fun, and the teacher said he barely gives homework so that's cool. And social studies because my teacher is pretty chill and nice. But I barely have any people in know in class, so this means I have make new friends, and I hate doing that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
12.2K 572 30
!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. Please don't judge me on this book, I'm bad at writing and to be honsest I don't what I'm doing. So...
11.5K 340 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...