Descendants : A Bal Story

By cookiecat567

Ugh, I didn't wanna do this, but a FRIEND... (Cough, cough, Chelsee, you little, ahem, cough cough) anyway... More

Wassup
:Chapter 1 ~ After Story:
:Chapter 2 ~ Unfinished Business:
:Chapter 3 ~ The New Couple(s):
:Chapter 5 ~ Ivitation:
:Chapter 6 ~ Welcome:
:Chapter 7 ~ Coral:
:Chapter 8 ~ Convincing:
:Chapter 9 ~ Good?:
:Chapter 10 ~ I Don't Know What to Name This Chapter:
:Chapter 11 ~ Quiet... NOT:
:Chapter 12 ~ The Day After:
Merry Christmas!
:Chapter 13 ~ New Traditions & Texting:
:Chapter 14 ~ Propose?:
:Chapter 15 ~ Tell Them All:
:Chapter 16 ~ I'm Running Out of Chapter Names:
:Chapter 17 ~ Remember Me:
:Chapter 18 ~ Seriously, I Can't Think of Chapter Names:
:Chapter 19 ~ Wedding Bells:
:Chapter 20 ~ Family:
:Chapter 21 ~ Tick Tock:
:Chapter 22 ~ Old Friend:
:Chapter 23 ~ Yet Another Issue:
:Chapter 24 ~ (insert chapter name):
V O T E - Gender and Names
:Chapter 25 ~ Second Generation:
Q & A ! Answers and Author's Note
SEQUEL! And my (now very late) birthday.

:Chapter 4 ~ The Decision:

4.4K 86 31
By cookiecat567

A/N - I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I GOT CAUGHT UP AND- THERE- SCHOOL- THINGS- ARGH, JUST READ THE STORY. THERES THE APOLOGY^^ :3

(Nothing really happened, Carlos went on a somewhat successful date with Jane, and uh, pretty much nothing else)

-Time Skip-
(The day of the ball; after class)

"You ready for tonight, M?"

"E, to be honest, I'm nervous."

"Why?" (If u can't guess who's having thin conversation, hint: E, and M)

"Well, this is my first time out with Ben, since we're like, an.. Official thing...."

"It's the same for me and Doug, but we're not as... Public."

"Hm. I'm still nervous though... It'll be awesome, but-"

"THE DRESSES!"

"What about them?"

"I HAVEN'T FINISHED THEM YET!"

"WHAT?"

"EEK!" Both girls struggled around the room, Mal getting the fabric, and Evie starting to continue her sowing.

-Time Skip-
(The Ball :})

Details: the dresses:

Mal's Dress: Her hair was in two small braids, tied together in the back, while she wore a classic princess dress, a lavender gown with purple accents, with frills and laces at the bottom, collar, and sleeves, and a small tiara to match.

Evie's Dress: Her hair was curled, while she put it into a loose ponytail in the back, while her dress was blue, (like most of her dresses) with a navy blue collar, black accents with the occasional lace or two, then a small tiara to match Mal's.

You know what the boys thought?

'Oh jeez.. Am I drooling? I'm staring, but- OH MY GOD... ' Or something like that.

There was a knock on the door.
Mal opened it to see the friendly (and nervous) faces of Ben and Doug.

"Hey, you ready to-" Ben looked down and stared at the dress. So did Doug.
"You look.. You guys look.."

"Like angels," Doug blurted. The girls and Ben burst into laughter, causing Doug to turn red. "Well it's the truth!"

"Well, thank you, Doug," Evie smiled, and looped her arm into his.

"Well, what're we standing here for? Let's go!" Said Mal, doing the same to Ben.

"Actually, as king, I have to go to through a special entrance."

Mal pouted. "What about meeee?"

"You get to come with me."

"Yay!"

"Well, you two have fun, Doug and I are gonna go through the normal entrance." Evie giggled.

•At the actual Ball•

"Hello, Auradon Prep!" Shouted a voice on stage. Evie and Doug looked into the stage, and there stood the smiling face of King Ben. "So, this is a celebration of my coronation, and most importantly, that Mal," cheering, "Evie," more cheering, "Carlos," cheers, "and Jay," you guessed it, cheering. "Have chosen good over evil, and I would like them to stay here, as long as they remain good. So, would you?"

"YES!" Evie yelled from the crowd.

"YEAH!" Carlos jumped.

"FOR TOURNEY!" Jay pumped his fist, along with the cheers of mostly boys.

"I'm stayin in Auradon!" Mal said from Ben's side. Ben kissed her cheek, and screams, shouts, and cheers emitted from the crowd.

"And another announcement, the next four villain kids will be arriving in Auradon!" Ben added.

The crowd went silent. They started to murmur, whisper, about the new arrivals.

"But that's for later, ahem, so.. LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Mal giggled at her boyfriend's awkward recovery.

"So, who are the kids?" Mal asked once they were somewhat alone.

"Actually," Ben smiled sheepishly, "I was hoping you would choose for me."

"Oh, um.." Mal hesitated. "How about," she thought some more, "Coral,"

"Who?"

"Ursula's daughter. Um, Kandee,"

"Uh..?"

"You know Hansel and Gretel?"

"Yeah."

"The daughter of the witch from their story."

"Oh, who else? Remember you have four choices."

"So, Coral, Kandee, hm.."

"What about Coral and Kandee?" Jay asked, Evie at his side.

"Hey, what happened to your dates?" Mal asked.

"Uh.. Doug went to go punch, I said I had to go to the bathroom, and then I saw Jay, and now here I am." Evie smiled, a look of mischief on her face.

"Audrey just doesn't really like me.. But she likes me.. But.. Huh... We're weird like that." Jay shrugged. "So, about Coral and Kandee?"

-Mal explained-

"Oh, so can we suggest? I mean, we are from the Isle." said Evie.

"Yeah, 'course." Ben grinned.

"So, hm.. How about.... Dr. Faciler's (Dr. Faciler is the villain from the princess and the frog) kid?" Evie frowned. "What was his name again?"

Mal hesitated. "Uh, Felix, or Felipe, something like that."

"Nah, it's Felix. He hangs out with me sometimes." Jay corrected.

"And one more." Ben paused. "Does Gaston have a kid?"

"Um, I think so, why?" Mal raised an eyebrow.

"What's his name?"

"Gaston Jr." Evie said dully. "Conceited much?"

"Anyway, I'm not having him in my kingdom." Ben concluded. "How about The Queen of Hearts? Does she have a kid?"

"More like an orphan," Jay rolled his eyes. "She was 'ashamed' by the fact that her kid was a boy, a boy that had no interest in hearts, so she left him to die on the streets, but he's alive. Skinny, abused, barely taken care of, but alive."

"We'll have him then." Ben decided.

"I barely know him, but yeah, alright." Agreed Mal, then came the nodding of Jay and Evie's heads.

"So Coral, Kandee, Felix, and Harrison?" A voice asked from somewhere.

"Harrison?" Ben asked the voice.

"Carlos?" Mal asked in the voices direction.

"Yeah, it's me." and as if on cue, the son of Cruella De Vil emerged from the bushes.. With chocolate/fudge all over his mouth. "So, about Kandee, Coral, Harrison and Felix? Wait, Ben's 'proclamation' about more villain kids coming over, so those are the kids? Nice."

"Ahem, Harrison?" Ben repeated.

"Queen of Hearts' kid." Carlos replied.

"Alright then, we'll invite them over, and I trust you four to show them the ropes, got it?" Ben asked.

"Got it." They replied in unison.

A/N - BAM. I MADE IT LONG FOR U GUYS. So, anyway, SCHOOL STARTED TODAY. And I'm sorta happy, then I'm sorta sad. But then, I kinda have mixed feelings.. Hmm. Meow.

~Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...
4.8K 48 14
~Completed~ Mal and Ben's love story is a tremendous one with ups and downs. This story is one of two people who love each other unconditionally. Sta...
34.8K 730 30
A series of one shots of Auardon's cutest Couple. Ben and Mal. Please Request Ideas ♡ Descendants belongs to disney as do all the character except fo...
47.4K 748 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...