Honey's Crush and Kyoya's Sis...

By Izabelacchi

[COMPLETED] [A VERY OLD story of mine with bad writing , weird scenes , dramatic scenes and mostly bad things... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 | The Host Club and The Beach!
Chapter 02 | Smile
Chapter 03 | Old friend
Chapter 04 | Date?
Chapter 05 | Holidays
Chapter 07 | Jealous
[Mini Bonus Chapter]
Chapter 08 | Goddess
Chapter 09 | Past
Chapter 10 | Hide
Chapter 11 | Her Birthday
Chapter 12 | War It Is.
Chapter 13 | Why
[Mini Bonus Chapter]
Chapter 14 | You What?!
Chapter 15 | Love Is...
Chapter 16 | Only One.
Chapter 17 | Party!
Chapter 18 | You Too?!No Way!
Chapter 19 | Sapphire High.
Chapter 20 | Sakura Kiss.
[Mini Bonus Chapter]
[Fun facts about this story]
Chapter 21 | Oh Stupid Me
Chapter 22 | You'll Be In My Heart
Chapter 23 | Honey's Fiancee and Kyoya's Sister[HAPPY END]

Chapter 06 | Happy

13.4K 458 163
By Izabelacchi

          [Chapter 06 | Happy]

      -Flashback Dream-

"What?"I mumble."I-i can't do that.. they-"

"But you love me don't you?.."He asks,i nodd my head."Do that,we can go far away and be together forever"

"But..my parents.. onii-chan.. they'll-"

"You'll do it if you love me"

-End-

"Sakura,wake up"Kyoya whispers.I open my eyes and yawn."We're here"

"Really?!Awesome"I giggle.We get grab our stuff and get off the plane."Bye Hana-san!"I wave goodbye to the hostess.She waves back with a smile on her face.

We hop into a limo and it takes us around sweden."Oohh"I gasp."This is amazing,its so pretty"I look through the window and see some people dancing."Ha"I laugh.

"I wonder what type of cakes they have here"Honey mutters.

"We should go look at cake shops later!"I suggest.He nodds."Also,were are we staying?"

"Theres this Hotel near the mountains,its also a skiing place"Tamaki explains."Oooh~Haruhi daddy can teach you to ski!~"Suddenly Tamaki blushes and starts dancing while hes seating,hes having one of his fantasys again.

Haruhi sighs and looks out the window."Haru-chan we can go and get you better clothes!"I say.She looks at me with a offended look."Girl clothes!Even though we're not at school you're still dressing like a boy"Shes wearing these really boyish baggy jeans and over-sized shirt."So we will get you some cute clothes"

Tamaki and the Twins nodd their heads in agreement.

Finally we arrive at the hotel.Its a extremly fancy hotel too,it looks so nice and the snow is just like sparkles."Do we have our own rooms?"Haruhi asks.

"Noooo!Haru-chan i want you to share a room with me"I say.She sighs.

We get to our rooms and unpack."This is really nice"Haruhi mumbles."The view is really pretty"

"Hey this is a perfect place for you to get with Tamaki!"I chuckle.

"W-what?!"She blushes.

"You know what i said"I chuckle once again.She frowns but still has a huge amount of blush on her face."Haruhi,you know what i ordered for you?"She raises a eye-brow.Suddenly some butlers come in with trays of fancy tuna."Otoro!"Her eyes widen."Eat up!"

"Really?"She mutters.I nodd my head.Without any hesitation she runs up and eats it.Some more butlers come in with cake and candy for me then they leave."Thank you"Haruhi smiles.

"You're welcome Haru-chan"I smile back at her.After we're done eating we go skiing.Haruhi has fallen over more then five times."Haha!"I laugh.She frowns and blushes in embarassment."Watch me Haruhi" 

I get my skii's on then go down the mountain but in no time i fall over and roll down the mountain."Eeek!"I squeal."Cooolldd!"Haruhi laughs.

"Woah,Saku-chan!"Honey yells from the top of the mountain.

Finally i stop rolling down the mountain,i try to get up but i fall down to the snow again."Sakura!"Kyoya yells worriedly,he runs down the mountain and helps me up."You ok?"I start laughing,he stares at me confused.

"That was fun,you should try it Onii-chan"I giggle.He sighs in relief but then smiles.

"You should of waited for me and the others to come before you started skiing"Kyoya sighs.

"But, i had to show Haruhi"I explain."She kept falling over"I laugh once again."Lets go back up the mountain and you can teach me okay?"He nodds and we head up."Try not to fall Haru-chan"She looks at me and frowns, i chuckle then she does too.

The twins try to ski too but Kaoru falls down.Hikaru laughs."You ok Kaoru?"I walk upto him and help him up.He nodds.

"Wait"Hikaru mumbles."How did you-"

"Just by looking at the differences"I reply.Their eyes widen and they raise their eyebrows."I don't see how its that hard to tell the difference"

-

Its night now.The sky is pretty,the stars and the moon are beautiful.Everyones asleep,i'm the only one awake,i'm outside looking at the sky.

Before i came here,i haven't been truely happy for a long time but.. being here with Tamaki,Hikaru,Kaoru,Honey,Mori,Haruhi and Kyoya makes me happy."Idiot!"Someone yells,i turn  my head to see Kaoru storming out of the hotel.

"You ok Kao-chan?"I ask,he glares at me with a frighting look."Eek!"

"Yeah,i'm fine.."He sighs and sits down on the steps with me."Me and Hikaru.. just got in a fight sort of.."

"About what?"I ask,he sighs."Its ok if you don't want to tell me.Don't feel like you need to, i was ju-"

"Over Haruhi"

"I knew it"I say.He raises one eyebrow."I knew you two both liked her,its obvious,you guys always chase her around"

"Its that obvious?"He asks.I nodd my head.

"Well,i assume one of you found out that the other likes Haruhi then you guys got in a big fight over it"He nodds."So,who was the one?"

"Hikaru.. he found out that i liked her.."He mutters."I tried to just push the feelings of liking Haruhi aside but-"

"You can't hide your feelings forever"I interupt.  Heh,look whos talking Ugh,shut up me-wait, why am i saying shut up to myself?..heh."You shouldnt give up on happiness just because he wants the same happiness as you"His eyes are wide,he waits for me to say more."Hikaru just has to deal with the fact that you like Haruhi too."

"I don't think he can,hes the immature twin"Kaoru explains."I'm more mature then him..."He sighs."Its  curse,being twins that is.We always like the same things"

"Curse and a gift"I mutter."Anyway,i assume Hikaru started the fight when he found out that you liked Haruhi'He nodds."He should really say sorry.."I yawn and get up."Well,i'm going to bed"Kaoru gets up and yawns also."You should too,maybe get a different room since you and Hikaru are in the same room"

"Yeah"He agrees.

"Just remember"I say.I put my hands up and one finger on the edge of my mouth,each side."Smile!~"I smile at him then walk off.

-Nobodys POV-

'Shes something isn't she?'Kaoru thought,he smiled and crossed his arms.'..a curse and a gift huh?..'Karou looks up to the window and sees Hikaru looking out of it.'Sakura's right.. just because Hikaru wants the same happiness i want.. doesn't mean i should give up on getting that happiness"Karou chuckled to himself.'Sakura sure does have a way to get through to people..Doesn't she?.."

-Back to Sakura's POV-Morning now-

"Good morning!~"I yawn happily.

"Ugh.."Haruhi groans."Do you have to be so loud in the morning?.."

"Of course"I chuckle."Anyway,let us get ready!~I want to suprise everyone"I chuckle.

We get up and get ready then  get two buckets of snow."This will be so fun"I whisper.

"Are you sure?.."Haruhi mutters.

"Yes!It fun plus it'll teach them a lesson"I explain.Haruhi raises her eye brow in confusion."Twins had a fight.We got to do this"Haruhi sighs."You do Kaoru,i'll do Hikaru"Kaoru did switch rooms but the room is right next to Hikarus.Eh..

We sneak into our set room.I tip the bucket of snow onto Hikaru's face."Ah!"Hikaru yells out of panic.He throws the snow off his face and gives me a death stare."What was that for?!"We hear a scream come from Kaoru's room too.

"It was for fighting,stupid!"I explain,a smile still on my face."Instead of fighting over it.."I make a dramatic pause."Let fate decide who the girls gonna be with!Don't loose the happiness you two both make together!Don't lose the happiness you two share!Don't be a idiot and lose your brother!"

His eyes stay wide,he looks away to avoid eye contact."Heeey!"I grab his face gently and pull it,so it faces mine."Instead of fighting over it,make it bring you closer together"

"Closer together?!"He yells."How can it possibl-"

"Don't fight just because your brother likes the same happiness you do!"I yell over him.Still,i put a smile on my  face."You two really are idiots.."I sigh.

-Hikaru's POV-

Damn it.. she.. she sure has a way with words doesn't she?Shes still smiling even though shes angry."Go,be happy ok?"She says.I sigh but the words she just said brings smile to my face."Fine.."I mutter.Her eyes get lighter and smile gets wider."Yay!"She yells happily...she sure does have a way with words,all of her words seem to be connected to the word-Happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
160K 5.4K 39
The second version of this story still exists. Although it hasn't been completed it's chapters are still there. •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•...
122K 4.8K 43
OFFICIALLY COMPLETED Kinda · *splashes glitter and red rose petals in face* Kyoya has always been....well stalking people. You can put it that way. A...
119K 2.8K 23
Blonde hair and blue eyes. The symbol of elegance. The Suou family is very proud about the beauty of the family. But does anyone remember Suki? The g...