We meet yet again (Eren x Lev...

By CeceliaOwen2001

Eren is 17 and good at drawing and writing. One day he drew a character who he calls Levi and in English clas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Fanfiction Preview

Chapter 22

4.4K 193 292
By CeceliaOwen2001

Trigger warning: contains insanity and could be triggering for some people. No spoilers though.

I woke up, feeling a throbbing pain in my head. "Ow.." I muttered, lifting my hand up to rub my head...except...I couldn't. I physically couldn't move my arms. "What the..?" I looked down at my hands but I couldn't see anything. I was in complete darkness. "Hello?" I called out, waiting for an answer. Nothing. Shivering, I finally realised how cold it was, my mind slowly waking up. I could feel the frosty atmosphere attacking my skin like a million, tiny spears had been thrown onto my arms all at once. Breathing out, I saw a cloud of my breath. Shit. It's really cold in here.Why is it so cold? No. That isn't what I should be asking. Where am I? Trying to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Trying. "Levi?" I called out, hoping that he was around somewhere. "Levi!" I called out louder, trying to get up but failing. "LEVI!" I threw myself forward but something held me back, making a sound like chains rattling. I'm in chains? What?!

Suddenly, a crack of light burst through from a door that was opening, lighting up the room a little. It was completely empty though. I looked at the ground and saw I was sitting on a black surface. Looking back at the door, it opened a little wider, a silhouette standing in the middle of the rectangle of bright, white light.

"Who are you?!" I said, angrily, assuming this was the person who kidnapped me. "Where have you taken me?!" A small chuckle rumbled through the room.

"You're so cute." Said a cold voice but I couldn't recognise it. This was someone I had never met before.

"What's so funny?" I asked worriedly, slightly afraid of what was to come.

"Don't you see? You're not anywhere. This isn't a room, idiot. It's complete darkness. This... Is all in your head." In my head? No. Can't be... Then the words I had just though of appeared in front of me in bold, white letters.

"It's true."

"So then, who are you?!"

"Reality. I've come to take you back. It took me a while to find you. That cafe of yours was nice. Shame it doesn't exist."

Reality? What? But I was living in reality. Right? Yes. I was. He's talking bullshit. It was quite a nice reality as well...

"You really are stupid aren't you. Haven't you met me? I'm reality. I'm not supposed to be perfect. The life you were living, don't you realise that it was too perfect to be true?"

"Too perfect....TOO PERFECT?!! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!!" I yelled, yanking at my chains. The silhouette walked closer to me, the black fugue putting a hand on my chin, lifting up. I couldn't see anything.

"Died? Well that's was people DO!" He screamed at my face, causing me to flinch. "You've been living the dream for TOO LONG BUDDY!! It's time to go back." With that, he clicked his fingers, freeing me from my chains.

-----------------------------------------

I shot up, my heart racing out of my chest. Where am I now? And what was that? I looked around. This wasn't my normal bedroom. This wasn't my normal bed. This looked familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it though.

"Eren?!! Oh my god! EREN?!! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" I heard Hanji scream, unlocking a gate...?  And running in, greeting me with a massive hug, making it difficult for me to breathe.

"H-Hanji?" I-is everything okay? Where am I?"

"Shhh. It's okay Eren. You're awake. That's all that matters." I heard her say softly. "I thought you were never going to wake up. I lost faith in you Eren. I'm sorry." I heard sniffling and felt my shoulder become a little moist. She's...crying? Confused, I held her back, embracing her. "I'm okay. But where am I? Last thing I remember was I was at that cafe with Levi an-" but I was cut off.

"A cafe? What's a cafe? Eren? What are you talking about?"

A cafe. Who doesn't know what a cafe is? Surely even Hanji knows.

"Hanji. Can you please explain what's been going on? I'm really confused."

"Well that's normal..." I heard her mutter. "Last thing that happened before you hit your coma-"

"Coma? I was in A COMA?!! FOR HOW LONG?! HOW HARD DID THAT GUY HIT ME?!!" I yelled, worried, scared, jigsaw pieces beginning to fall into place.

"Calm down. Let me finish. Whatever you hear, don't interrupt me okay?" I nodded in response. "Good. After the day of your execution, when you got shot, well, you survived. I managed to convince everyone that your Titan powers were still of use and we had to save you. They let Levi stay and didn't exile him in the end. Even though we got the poison out, you didn't wake up. You were in a coma. You've been in a coma for 2 years." I froze. Titans. Shot. Coma. Poison. Execution. Exile. I never left. My reality...wasn't my reality? Reality found me and took me back. I wanted to stay though. I was happy. With Levi. We were going to be together. We were. Happily. Without any risks. Levi. Where is he?!!

"Where's Levi?!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. It was all fake. Everything was just my imagination. A world like that doesn't exist. Cars are fake. Cafes?! It's all make belief. I just want Levi though. Please. Where was he?

Hanji held her head low, sniffling, taking a deep breath. "L-Levi..."

"Levi is dead, Eren. The Titans. They finally killed humanity's strongest." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

Levi. Levi. My only love. My only hope. Dead. Gone. "LIAR!!" I screamed out, shaking, pulling my knees to my chest, clutching into my hair, hating everything. This was too much to take in. Hanji let go of me, walking out of my dungeon. Looking at her, rage and hatred filled me. I screamed at her, trying to break free to my chains, yanking on them, cursing, crying. I was a mess. "LEVI! COME BACK. . I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD!! YOU'RE ALIVE. YOU HAVE TO BE. I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU. YOU SHOULD'VE SAVED HIM. I HATE HUMANITY. HUMANITY DESERVE TO DIE!!"

Finally the guards came down, shooting something in me, causing everything to go dark. "Levi.." I muttered as everything went dark.

--------

"Sorry Hanji. He said so himself. He wants to kill humanity. He will go into insanity. We have no choice." I heard a voice whisper. I opened my eyes, feeling a void in my chest. Levi isn't dead.

"You're right. I'm not."

I looked beside me and saw Levi standing there. "Levi?" I whispered, in disbelief.

"Yeah. It's me brat. I'm sorry. I failed you."

"No. I failed you Levi. I'm sorry." I said, tears beginning to fall.

"Come on. Join me. I'll be by your side when it happens. They're talking about killing you anyway."

Death huh? Didn't sound too bad. I'd be with Levi again. We'll live in the after life together. We will. "Kill me now." I muttered, hoping they'd hear me.

"He said something. What did you say Jaeger?!"

"I said...Kill. Me. Now!" I screamed , wanting it all to end. "I want Levi to be the one to kill me."

"Levi's gone."

"No he's not. He's right here. Next to me." I yelled, looking over at where Levi was. He was gone. "Levi? No. Don't you DARE leave me again. Don't die."

"But that's what people DO!" Reality.

"Leave me alone!"

"Eren. You need to face me. Come on, Eren. Pull yourself together."

"No! I refuse."

"Refuse what, Jaeger?" Erwin asked.

"Fuck off!! All of you!! Leave me alone!!"

"Come on. Let's set up his execution." They left. I looked around and saw a broken glass shard, on the other side of the room, glistening.

Do it Eren. You can do it. One simple action and you can end it all. Just do it Eren. You don't need to face him. You don't need to face reality. I grabbed the glass shard and held it to my wrist.

"Eren. Don't. Face me you coward!!" Reality yelled.

"No. I'm going too see him again. I'm leaving this cruel place." And with that, I quickly swung the point of the dirty glass across the soft, tan skin protecting my wrist.

Goodbye.

I was all alone, in a dirty cell. I fell to the hard floor, blood crawling out of my skin, darkness beg gibing to approach. The last colour I saw was red. Beautiful, crimson red, trickling out on the floor in front of me. I was finally free. Free of everything. Free of life. I would join him. We will be together.

We will meet yet again Levi. We will meet yet again.

The End

((So close to tears. The end. I hope you enjoyed this book. I had fun writing it. Don't hate me please. I'm sorry. Anyways......I hope this didn't effect your day too much. All the support you guys gave me was so great. Thank you. Now, if you'll let me, I need to go cry in a corner.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 15.3K 57
When you are born, you are born with a necklace. Attached to this necklace is half an object or symbol. Your soulmate holds the other half on their n...
302K 12.3K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
170 10 2
MODERN AU This is the story between a prankster and a multi-talented person who claims that he doesn't do 'attach'. This is the story where Eren Yaeg...
125K 6.7K 46
Humanity's Strongest and its Last Hope are suffering. After the deadly mission to rescue Eren, the Survey Corps was put on hiatus to await fresh rec...