ONLY YOU of BTS

catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... Еще

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 35

2.1K 86 40
catchhhhhh

Song Recommendation: My Girl by BTOB & Beautiful by Byun Baekhyun

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Chukhahae (축하해): Congratulations
Daebak (대박): Awesome
Dongsaeng (동생): Younger Sibling/ Friend
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Hwaiting (화이팅): Goodluck/ You can do it!
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘 먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Micheosseo (미쳤어): Are you crazy?
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 35: A Trip to the Past
Saturday, January 18 2014

Seokjin's POV

The sun starts to rise at dawn as I wait for Hee Yeon at the train station. I look at my phone to check the time and it is almost six am. I sighed as the thought of missing the first train comes to mind.

It didn't surprised me a bit when Hee Yeon was running late. She was always like this when we were still at the university. I guess that's one thing she haven't changed about herself.

I waited for five more minutes before she arrives. I smiled as soon as I saw her coming. She's wearing this cute sweater with an owl on it, with jeans and boots, and with her hair tied up.

"Mianhe. I lost track of time and woke up late. Did I made you wait?" she asks while she breathes heavily. It seems like she ran her way here.

"Don't worry I didn't," I say, assuredly, so she won't be concerned. "We can still catch the next train which will arrive after twenty minutes. Then, we'll arrive at Chungju at around 9 am."

"Wait.. I made us missed the first train?" she sulks, curving her brows downward.

"Oh no, no. I arrived late too so it's not your fault," I quickly say as I realized that I just made her feel more bad about it but her expression still didn't change.

"Do you perhaps want something to eat?" I ask, hoping that food will make her feel better.

"No, I'm okay. Thanks anyway," she says, smiling at me sweetly.

"I will still buy even if you don't want to. Just in case you'll get hungry."

As I was about to walk towards the store I felt her pull down my sleeve, "O-oh?" I utter as I face her.

"Do you think it's okay for others to see us together? I mean—" she tries to whisper but I quickly interrupt her.

"Hey, don't be a pessimist. It's 6 am in the morning so just a few people are awake at this time of the day and besides we're not that popular yet. So, I doubt that someone will recognize me," I tried to make her feel at ease but she still looks at me like she doubts me. "Okay, I'll wear a face mask just to make you feel assured."

I returned with a paper bag full of food just in time as the train arrives. As soon as we boarded the train, I keep handing her food that I bought earlier and just basically force her to eat it. At first she will make this face like she doesn't want to but after that she continuously stuff her mouth with it. It was the cutest thing ever.

It took us more than three hours of trip when we finally arrived at Chungju. We didn't do anything for the past three hours. We just ate and slept our way on the whole trip. Well, mostly her.

As we head out, we immediately decide which house we'll go first.

"Let's go to our house first. I told my eomma that you'll be visiting her and she's so excited about it. She cooked a lot of dishes too for you to eat," I say with a full smile.

"Oh.. But I just messaged my eomma that I finally arrived at Chungju," she replied.

"Don't worry, we'll just be quick. We'll make it to your house at around lunch time and we'll bring her the food my eomma cooked," I tried to convince her one more time and finally she agreed.

My mom is very fond of her. She likes her cheerfulness, bright personality, sweetness, almost everything about her. That's why every time we went to our house my mom prepares something special.

Even though I know she changed a lot, I feel that she still has all of that inside of her. She just needs a little time and little love.

As we arrived at our house, the first thing my mom did was hug her before Hee Yeon could properly greet her. They both hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. I chuckled as I think about how she hugged her first instead of me.

"What are you laughing at? Come in here," says my mom as she pulled me with her vacant arm and hug us both, warmly.

After that brief reunion she immediately leads us to the kitchen where everything was already prepared. The sweet smell of her dish that I longed for months has finally become a reality. It left me teary as I realized I was home.

As we're sitting at the dining table, my mom happily watch us eat the dish she prepared.

Naengmyeon, the dish which my mom is really great at cooking. It consists of thin, hand-made buckwheat noodles with a tangy broth, raw julienned vegetables and fruit. A perfect dish for winter.

"Ohh.. You always look so cute together and our Hee Yeon grew more beautifully. I remember when you look so young but totally in love. I can't believe you're together again," my mom utters as she stares at us with her elbow leaned on the table.

I choke on my food as soon as she said that and I gesture to her that we're aren't.

"Oh? You're not? Well, that's a shame because you really suit each other. You know, I always tell Seokjin here that it was foolish of him for letting you go and he just whines at his room just to escape my nagging," she points out to Hee Yeon, making her laugh, shyly.

I know it's a parent's job to embarrass your child but this is way out of line. I can feel my face getting red as I hide it from embarrassment. I attempt to change the topic many times but she always finds a way to bring it back to that.

As we're about to leave and go to Hee Yeon's house. Hee Yeon thanked my mom for the dish and gave her a last hug. She promised that she will come and visit more often which made me really happy.

Hee Yeon's POV

We rode the bus and arrived at my house after twenty minutes. On our way, we've decided to part for the rest of the day to rest and regain our energy back. Also, to spend time with our family which in my case, only my mom.

Seokjin accompanied me to the doorway which is where my mother was waiting. I suddenly remember the time when he told me that my mom doesn't approve of him. So, it didn't surprise me when he shortly greeted her and head off.

But before he can reach further, my mom stopped him. "You're not going to come inside for lunch, Seokjin?" my mom asks.

Jin faced her with a smile and utters, "Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Nam. It is so kind of you. Unfortunately, I already ate and Hee Yeon wish to spend the rest of the day with you. I'll be back tomorrow, if you allow me."

I let off a giggle as he smooth talked my mom again sounding respectable like a true gentleman. He always does this when he wants to win her heart, so my mom can allow me to go hang out with him.

"Of course. Come back anytime you want. You know you're always welcome here," my mom responded with a smile but I know she's just returning him his gestures.

After Seokjin bids us goodbye, my mother dragged me inside immediately.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were with Seokjin? I could've made something special for us to eat," she utters.

"Heeey.. you won't fool me eomma. Seokjin told me that you dislike him," I reply, teasingly.

"He told you that?" her eyes widens and I nod. "Oh, that was so embarrassing. It's not like I dislike him then, I just didn't approve of him influencing you to take such an unstable path. I didn't know he will leave you like that. I kind of regret it actually when he suddenly left you."

"Kind of?" I raised my brow.

"Yeah, even though I really want you to focus with your studies, I also actually hate seeing you acting so tough just to show me he doesn't affect you. But I know deep inside you're really hurting. That's why I kind of regret it. Will you forgive your eomma?" she faced me with a sweet expression on her face that I can't possibly decline.

"Of course! You're my eomma after all but I can't fully forgive you until you make me a special dish," I utter as hug her.

"Aish.. this kid," she playfully pinch me. "I almost forgot. Why are you with Seokjin? Don't tell me you're finally together with him? Don't act the way you act in the past, arasseo? You were so clingy to him back then it annoys me," she utters with a disgust expression making us both chuckle.

"Wae? Are you jealous, eomma? Don't worry I'm not like that anymore," I smile and playfully ran headed towards the kitchen.

"So, you still love him?" she suddenly asks making me immediately stop and face her.

"Bwuh? Why are you suddenly asking that kind of stuff?" I uncomfortably laugh.

It is still the same question I tend to avoid answering because I still don't have an answer to give.

"Look. Seokjin's eomma handed this to me so that I can give it to you. It tastes great you'll love it," I raised the dish that I am holding as I try to change the topic.

We spent the rest of the day together as planned. As usual, she made a somehow feast for dinner to celebrate another day well spent together.

We talked about my recent job that made her really happy because I am. And she continuously brings Seokjin back in as a topic but I try to change it consistently as well.

•••

Sunday, January 19 2014

The next morning an alluring scent woke me up from my deep slumber. Half asleep, I blindly follow the sweet scent downstairs. I got excited as I thought about my mum cooking breakfast. How I missed her dishes every morning.

As I reached downstairs a warm voice greeted me, "Good morning, my baby."

I opened my eyes and saw my mum smiling at me at the dining table having a morning coffee.

"Good morning, eomma," I yawned.

I breathe in the scent one last time and have a thought, if my mom is sitting there then who's cooking?

I walk in further and saw Seokjin at our kitchen cooking breakfast. My half awake state was alarmed and I try to hide myself because I was only wearing a loose shirt and baggy pants with a bare face on.

"Good morning, Hee Yeon," Seokjin utters making my mom laugh at my current state.

"C'mon don't pretend that he didn't used to see you like that before," she continue to laugh. I never heard my mum laugh so evilly before.

"W-w-what is he doing here?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"I asked Mrs. Nam if I can cook for you both a meal and she gladly accepted it," says Seokjin as he turns to me smiling.

I narrowed my eyes at my mom thinking that she all planned this to happen.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. You used to love it whenever Seokjin was around and besides I know how good of a cook he is so I accept it immediately," I remained looking at her with disbelief. "C'mon now, don't be mad at me. Go on and wash your face already, breakfast is almost done."

I grumpily washed my face at the bathroom and return to the kitchen without fixing my hair. I still can't believe that this is all happening. I just want to escape this nightmare and scream at the top of my lungs if I weren't feeling hungry at all.

While eating, my mom keeps talking about how the food tastes so great, how a great cook Seokjin is and how he is so husband material. She's saying all of these things but I know that deep inside she's just teasing me.

"Oh. I already apologized to him about the misunderstanding before. He settled it like a real man and explained to me what happened. It turns out that he still has feelings for you," she utters.

There she goes again talking like she wants to embarrass me in front of many people. She's always like this when there's guests. Don't get me wrong, I love this side of her personality because it's fun but sometimes she just wants to make me shove my face six feet under the ground.

After the meal and the horrifying torment of my mother. Seokjin told me that she asked my mom if he can borrow me for the whole day and guess what?

My mum said yes.

So, after I washed the dishes, I took a bath and prepare myself. I didn't wear anything special, I just stick to my usual clothes.

•••

"Where are we going?" I ask Seokjin as we walk across the street.

"We will go to somewhere special, you'll see."

He hurriedly dragged me from street to street as I wonder where we're headed. The path we're taking looks familiar but I still can't figure out where we're going. And then finally we stopped and a huge building is standing right before my eyes.

It's our university.

"Why here?" I ask as I face him.

"Because this is where we started," he utters as he looks at me in the eyes. "We might have some bad memories but this place is still special for me. And I also want to make it up for you and replace it with good ones."

"Are there many students here? Ones that might recognize you?" I ask, because I don't want the news talking about us.

"Don't worry, it's Sunday. No one's here but us," he smiles sweetly. "C'mon," he holds my hand and pulls me further inside.

We took a rest as we reached the place where we usually hangout by ourselves. It is a wide area where various trees and plants are welcome to grow. It still looks so beautiful but not as beautiful as I remember. Even places change, I think to myself.

"Remember when we used to celebrate our birthdays here together? We usually spend it here on your birthday and pretend that mine was exactly on the same day," he utters, cheerfully.

"Yes, I remember that. We used to eat a whole cake by ourselves but end up not finishing it because we have weak appetites back then," I utter as I express my stories with my hands.

He holds my hand firmly after I finished which made me startle a bit.

"You used to wear glasses back then," I let off an awkward giggle.

"Yah! You don't have to remind me that. Those days were horrible," he says with a disgust expression. "Come to think of it, what did you do on your birthday last year?" he asks as he faced me curiously.

The horrible things that happened on my birthday flashes before my eyes. I almost felt unhappy if it weren't for the memories I had with Jimin that night. Thanks to him I can happily look back.

"I was planning to have dinner with you that night just like what we always do but you didn't show up. So, I set another date and planned it very well.." he paused as he looks at our hands.

"But you didn't show up.." I continued before he can say anything further.

"I-I'm sorry. What happened that day was really unexpected. I tried my best to catch up but when I arrived you were already gone," he looks at me as he firmly grips on my hand. "I can't help but to notice, what is this ring for?" he adds referring to the friendship ring on my little finger.

"I-it's nothing," I slowly withdraw my hand. "And don't worry, I already forgave you didn't I?" I say, smiling sweetly.

"That's why I want to make it up to you," he stands up firmly in front of me. "I've reserved us a table at the finest restaurant in Chungju tonight at 7 pm. Will you be so kind and have dinner with me?"

I gave him a smile thinking how did he became so classy and sappy as this but in the end I still agreed.

Seokjin's POV

As a gentleman, I arrived first and waited for her at the restaurant where I reserved us to. Byeoljjang Garden, the finest restaurant in Chungju, or so they say.

It is a restaurant located in the middle of a garden themed background surrounded with hanging lights above that made it special and magical. It also has a live band playing classical music which made it more perfect.

What makes this night more special, is that tonight we'll be the night when I will formally ask her to be my girlfriend.

I can't wait for that moment to happen, I think to myself.

I smiled once I saw her walk towards me. She's wearing a simple white dress with her hair down looking so natural with light make up on. I stand up, gave her the bouquet of flowers I bought and help her with her sit.

"You look beautiful," I utter as I return to my spot and just stare at her flawless features.

"Thank you. You look beautiful as well," she says, smiling. "Actually, you look more beautiful than I am," she adds making us both laugh.

"Are you ready to order, ma'am? Sir?" the waiter asks as we browsed at the menu that's provided.

We ordered six different dishes in total which includes the things that we haven't eaten before and the things that we are fond of eating. I actually ordered a lot of dish so that I can ease the nervousness that I'm feeling.

Throughout the meal, we talk about none other than the things that happened in the past. We reminisce through time to time about our beautiful memories that we spent together and the things after that.

After dinner, we stroll through the empty street of Chungju until we reach their house. The night breeze is so comforting that it is perfect for the thing that was about to happen.

We stand in front of her house as she thanked me for the wonderful meal we had. I waited for my chance but I can't seem to let go off the nervousness I'm feeling. As she was about to turn and walk towards her house, I grab her hand quickly to make her stop.

I inhaled deeply to ease my fluttering heart and gather all my courage to confess to her, "Hee Yeon, I hope you won't think about this the wrong way and I hope you won't think it's too fast. But I am still really in love with you and—"

"Hee Yeon? Is that you already, honey?" her mom shouted making her turn her head towards their house but she didn't answer her so I continued.

"What I'm trying to say is," she slowly faced me. "..I want to formally ask you to be my girlfriend. I love you, Hee Yeon and I wish you still feel the same way."

My heart beats getting louder and louder every second she hasn't answer. She looks like she didn't expected this to happen a bit.

I noticed that her smile gradually fades. She slowly removes her hand and she just looks at me confused.

"Seokjin.. I can't give you an answer right now. There's still many things I want to clear out. I hope you understand."

I gave off a smile and agreed to what she just said. It seems like she still needs time and I will give her that. I watch her go inside their house before I head off.

As I walk home, I can't get this certain feeling off my chest. I know she didn't actually rejected me but I still feel an ache on my heart.

What made me think was, she seems to be confused about something. I wonder if it's about what I am thinking right now.

End of Chapter 35

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
Before anything else, I want to ask you something. Basing from the previous chapters, are you perhaps Team Jin or Team Jimin? 🙈

Thank you for reading the Chapter 34 and 35 of Only You. I think I got Seokjined while writing this last chapter 🙈 Are you? 😂 I will try and update everyday now so please anticipate for it. ^~^

Comments and votes makes me alive. Don't forget to express your feels! I will sure appreciate it if I will receive as much love. 💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
38.9K 1.9K 13
Namjoon was unhappily married to a woman he was forced to love. And Namjoon wanted to divorce but there was no way he could to that. He was trapped...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
kakaotalk。 𝒓.

Фанфик

363K 15.4K 53
❝ it can't hurt, right? ❞ - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! © 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...