ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 34

1.8K 88 42
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Chukhahae (축하해): Congratulations
Daebak (대박): Awesome
Dongsaeng (동생): Younger Sibling/ Friend
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Hwaiting (화이팅): Goodluck/ You can do it!
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Micheosseo (미쳤어): Are you crazy?
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 34: Boy In Luv 2
Tuesday, January 14 2014

Jungkook's POV

Today is the second day of the shoot and the only thing that is left to film is the whole choreography. We will be doing two versions of it; one in a classroom and the other one would be in a basketball court which will have two different settings and attires.

Since we started shooting this music video all I noticed was how Jin hyung is spending a whole lot of time with Hee Yeon noona and less time with me.

It's the same with everybody. Whenever she's around I always end up being quiet in a corner while the others talk to her.

It's not that I don't like her. Actually, I'm not mad at her anymore. Maybe, I just envy her a little because Jin hyung isn't taking care of me anymore that much.

I sit still and start to wonder if this is all happening because I treated her badly and that made Jin hyung mad at me.

Thoughts starts to fill up my mind as I think about what will I do if Jin hyung is really mad at me. I guess I have no choice but to confront him with this matter because over thinking things like this wouldn't help at all. So, I approach him cautiously as he is sitting on a couch.

"Hyung?" I utter, as I sit beside him making him look at me. "Are you perhaps hmm.. mad at me?" I ask, bluntly.

"Why would you think that, Kookie?" he first looks at me curiously and then he chuckles.

"I just thought that maybe you're mad at me because I'm treating Hee Yeon noona badly. So, maybe that's why you're not spending time with me anymore that often," I utter, looking down while playing with my fingers.

He smiled at me widely and messes my hair, "Kookie, I'm not mad at you. Of course I want you to get along with her but I don't want you to force yourself that's why I've been giving you time to think. Mianhe, if I made you think like that. I didn't mean to," Jin hyung says in a soft tone.

"You don't have to apologize, hyung. I should be the one apologizing because I've been a brat. I treated her badly and keep ignoring her when I know she's the reason you're happy. Mianhe hyung," I continue to point out my fault.

I sincerely regret treating her that way because she didn't do anything wrong to me. I know it was childish of me that's why I really feel bad.

"It's okay, Kookie. You don't have to apologize as well because you didn't do anything wrong. You guys, too, are the reason why I'm happy so you don't need to apologize," says Jin hyung as he smiles widely and rubs my head.

"I-I want to start treating her right, hyung. I hope it isn't too late for that," I determinedly say.

"Jinja?" I nod. "Don't worry it isn't late for that and I can feel that you'll get along with her very well. Oh, I'm so happy!" he says as he hugs me tightly.

Just as expected, Jin hyung responded fairly and positively. This is the reason why I look up and respect this hyung. He always looks at the bright side of things. It's also the main reason why I want to make it up to him, to return his act of kindness.

Hoseok's POV

I sit on the bench, with my chin placed on top of my hand, at the basketball court where we're filming. While we are on our break, I watch Yoongi hyung play basketball by himself at the court. I watch him with such amazement because out of the seven of us, only Yoongi hyung knows how to play.

"Yoongi-ah!"

Someone suddenly shouts. I turn my head to look who it was. To my surprise, it was Hee Yeon.

She comes walking hastily towards him with a big grin on her face and gave him a playful punch. What shocked me the most is that, Yoongi hyung is smiling as well.

It is really unusual to see Yoongi hyung smile widely like that. Last thing I remember is these two aren't that close.

The scary hyung and the intimidating noona are strangely talking with each other. The fact that these two isn't the best combination makes it more interesting. So, I leaned back and sit tightly as I watch them talk to one another.

As I watch them, I can't help but to wonder how these two became so close because I never saw them talk to each other like this before. One second, they look like they are arguing about something and then immediately after they resolve it by laughing.

Watching them just makes me want to come closer and eavesdrop every detail of what they're talking about. I hope I just have the ability to hear everything even in long distances like this.

I watch Hee Yeon as she returns to the set and talks to the other staffs. Then, suddenly, I see Jungkook approaching her. He taps on her shoulder and as soon as she turns, he handed her a cold water bottle and bows in front of her. Hee Yeon thanked him happily and bows at him as well.

After seeing that, I can't help but to think that I know very well that Jungkook was really mad at her in the first place after what she did with Jin hyung. His gestures today is far different from what he have shown before and that left me confused.

Her making Yoongi hyung smile and Jungkook treating her nicely was totally weird.

What does Hee Yeon have that made them like this, I think to myself. I can't believe that just in a day these strange things are happening.

I continue to follow Hee Yeon with my eyes as she walks towards the couch and rest there. After a few minutes, Jin hyung comes walking and sits beside her.

As they talk, I wander my eyes around the set hoping to find something interesting to see. That's when I saw Jimin sitting by himself in a chair not too far away from them.

The interesting part was, he is taking glimpses of them every minute.

I knew immediately how complicated this is. It's like watching a drama where a guy that likes this girl but is being pursued by another guy. A perfect love triangle if you ask me.

I wonder who will win Hee Yeon's heart at the end?

If I were her it will be really hard to choose because they're both great guys. They both have great personalities and kind hearts but when it comes to cooking Jin hyung will surely win and when it comes to dancing, no doubt that Jimin will win.

I chuckle as a thought of a cook off and a dance battle comes to mind as I look at them. It will be hilarious and I will be sitting in the front row sit if that ever happens. All I need now is a popcorn and then I can watch this until the end.

"Hyung! Why are you laughing by yourself?" Taehyung suddenly utter, out of nowhere, startling me in a very brief moment.

"Yah! Don't do that. I can be really jumpy, you know," I say as I try to calm my fluttered heart.

I explained to him what has been happening and he happily joined me in the front row sit to watch the live drama I've been anticipating.

We did this the whole afternoon until we ended filming.

•••

Friday, January 17 2014

Hee Yeon's POV

After a long tiring week, we finally finished filming the music video and we're also done taking the photos that would be featured in the photo book of the album.

We've gathered one last time to formally end the activity and to listen to Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk for a brief announcement.

"First, let us give ourselves a big hand for finishing everything that needs to be finished," we applauded.

"For the staffs, old and new, two straight weeks isn't a joke to prepare and to come up with a masterpiece like this. For the boys, months of hard work and preparation isn't that easy as well. So, I give you the whole weekend until Monday to rest and make up for your lack of sleep. You all did a great job. Thank you for your hard work," he ended it with a bow.

Every one of us didn't expect that this would happen that's why some of us ended up crying. It is really not an easy work to do all of this that's why the others reacted like that.

I, on the other hand, am so psyched that I am going to see my mother this weekend. Just thinking about it makes me smile endlessly.

"Hee Yeon," Seokjin called out to me. "Are you going home to Chungju? If you are, we should go home together. You can come by to our house and I can come to yours just like the old days," he happily requested.

I almost forgot that Seokjin is my childhood friend that means we live in the same hometown. Well, going home with a friend isn't a bad idea and there's nothing wrong with it, right?

So, I agreed.

"Yes!" he exclaimed as he smiled widely at me. "I will meet you tomorrow at the train station, arraseo? Be there on time so we won't waste any moment together," he adds as he messes my hair.

As he went back and walk towards the others, I see Jimin cheerfully talking to them. As I look at them together, I can't get the thing that Yoongi said out of my head the last time we talked.

[Flashback]

"Why are you struggling with both of my friends?" Yoongi asks making me fidget.

"S-struggling? Me? Why would I?" I respond as I try to think about how did he get an idea like that. "I-I'm not struggling between Jimin and Seokjin," I quickly add as I face the other way.

It is really impossible for me to be struggling about them because first of all, Jimin is just my friend and second he is Seokjin's friend as well. So, no special feelings are possibly being felt without me knowing it. And besides I'm not yet sure if I want Seokjin back in my life.

"Who says anything about Jin hyung and Jimin? I know I didn't," he utters with an evil smirk making me realize that he did it on purpose.

"It's obvious that you're referring to them so don't fool me," I scoff.

"Okay. Okay. Let's assume that I am really referring to them. Now tell me why are you struggling," he continues.

"I am not struggling," I tried to clarify. "It's just that I hate Jimin so much right now for ignoring me all of a sudden. It makes me want to punch him with all my strength," I explained looking annoyed.

"Are you sure you really hate him and you don't miss him? C'mon it's all over your face. No need to deny it," he utters as he leans over to look at my face.

"I just want things to go back to the way it was," I whisper as I look down and look at the rose I am holding.

He has been my friend for a long time now so missing him is just a normal feeling. He is my friend after all.

"If you want that to happen you have to lower your pride and talk to him. Maintain a cool head and do not ignore him as well. You don't solve immaturity with immaturity, you know," I remained silent as he said that because what he said was right. I may have been approaching this the wrong way.

"But what about Jin hyung?" he suddenly asks pointing at the rose I'm holding.

"What about him?" I face him curiously.

"I asked you about both of them but you only answered about Jimin," he says making me think about my previous answer but before I can say anything he continues, "Have you perhaps chosen one already?"

I look at the rose that Seokjin gave to me and have a thought that why do I have to choose? Do I need to? And why? Am I missing something that Yoongi perhaps already knew?

"W-what are you saying? Why do I have to choose?" I still remained in the state of confusion because I don't get him at all.

"Wow, you clearly have no idea don't you?" he utters in disbelief. "Don't worry, you'll know the answer to that in the right time. But for now, I am trying to help you clear your thoughts so you can decide before you lose one of them," he utters.

"You're just making it worse. Please just tell me what you're trying to say. Why do I have to choose?" I plead as I look at him but he didn't give me an answer or even a clue.

He just stands up, smiling, and returned to the set.

[End of Flashback]

Ever since that day, I try to ask him whenever I had the chance to on what he meant but he still didn't gave me an answer.

I don't really get it why I have to choose. It's not necessary, isn't it?

Out of our conversation, I know one thing was clear. And that is to lower my pride and try to talk to Jimin if I want things to go back to the way it was.

I took a deep breath, gather all my strength and try to lower my pride as I approach him.

"Jimin," I utter as I walk towards him. He turns and walk towards me as well leaving a little bit of space from the others.

"Why do you keep on ignoring me?" I blurted out. I just want this to end already.

"Huh? Don't be silly, Hee Yeon. I am not ignoring you," he says with a smile but I know very well that it is forced.

"Don't fool me. I'm not stupid. You're clearly ignoring me," I say as my brows meets halfway.

Why can't he just admit it already. He is just making this difficult.

"Hee Yeon, you always overthink things. I am not ignoring you, okay? Just breathe," he says while he points on my forehead. "I need to go now, Jungkook is waiting for me. We'll head to Busan together tonight and you'll go together with Jin hyung, right? Have a safe trip to Chungju. Annyeong," he adds as he hurriedly walks away.

As for me, I just stood there blankly thinking what did just happened because it all happened so fast. And honestly nothing got cleared out, it just made everything all puzzled up.

He is clearly ignoring me and he still is.

End of Chapter 34

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
    No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 61 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...
11.9K 409 10
You're a normal girl making her life in the city of Seoul, but a stormy trip to work goes wrong causing you to black out. Waking up, you find your wo...
121K 4.5K 30
Book 1 of 7 in the Young Forever series Y/n is a college student who gets an intern assignment as a photographer at bighit entertainment. What happen...
360K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...