Emma's Story

De NoraTaylor

****DISCONTINUED**** Emma has had a rough past. She was put into foster care over and over again. Just turnin... Mai multe

Chapter One: The Auction
Chapter Two: Our Little Girl
Chapter Four: Dinner Is Served
Chapter Five: Dream House
Chapter Six: The Rules
Chapter Seven: Day With Mama Part One
Chapter Eight: Day With Mama Part Two
Chapter Nine: Daddy's Home...
Chapter Ten: Enjoy Every Moment
Chapter Eleven: More, Mama!
Chapter Twelve: Nap Time Fun and Night Horrors Become Real
Chapter Thirteen: The Past Can Always Come Back Up
Chapter Fourteen: Bye Bye, Mr. Black
Chapter Fifteen: Little Emma...?
Chapter Sixteen: Pool Time Fun
Author's Note Part One
Author's Note Part Two
Author's Note
Chapter Seventeen: Merry Christmas, Little Ones Part One
Author's Note

Chapter Three: Fears

26.1K 580 100
De NoraTaylor

A/N: Adam Levine is similar to how I picture Dominic/Daddy.

~Emma's POV~
As we left the lobby of the auction place Daddy took me from Mommy. I cuddled into his chest as we neared a car. The closer that we got the more my body tensed up. The last time I was in a car I was alone with Mr. Meanie. Flashes of what he did, of what he took came running back at me. I hated cars, they were too small and I couldn't escape. Daddy felt my body tense up and stopped at the trunk of the car.

"What's wrong?" he asked me, looking into my eyes. I shake my head.

"Baby, if you don't tell us when something is wrong how can we help you?" Mommy asked.

I continued to stay quiet, going farther into my head. When Daddy's hand came up and cupped my cheek I couldn't help but flinch.

"Emma, did Mr. Black do anything to you?" Mommy asked, concern filled her voice.

"Y-Y-Yes," I cried.

"What did he do?" Daddy asked. I could tell his voice held anger and I froze. Was he angry at me already?

"Dominic, calm. Let me ask the questions." Mommy said, moving so that she took Daddy's place. "Now, Emma, we are not angry or mad at you we just want to find out what happened.

Taking a breath I decided to trust them. I haven't had someone to trust in such a long time. When I opened my mouth a sob came out.

"H-He put himself in me." I said, not knowing how to from my words.

"Where? Point for Mommy," Mommy said.

I pointed to my princess parts and gripped onto Sammy, waiting for their reactions.

I heard a intake of breath then, "Did you say no?"

I nodded my head up and down. I remember clearly how even after he entered me I was screaming for him to stop. When I looked up Mommy and Daddy both looked pissed off. I flinched away.

"I will talk to our lawyers about this tonight when we get home." Daddy said, softly. Mommy nodded.

After taking a deep breath Mommy said, "We would never do anything to you that you didn't want from us. We want to love you in every way that we can and do what is right for you. Now, let's leave. Mommy is going to put you in your seat. Then Mommy and Daddy have a small present for you."

"No, bad car!" I cry.

"Oh, baby, this car is good, you'll see. What if Mommy sits back there with you for the first time?" Daddy asks.

I nod, liking the thought of sitting close to Mommy.

After a moment Daddy picks me up while Mommy opens the door. Daddy puts me in the car seat and buckles me in, tickling me a little after. I begin to giggle and kick my feet as I try to push his hands away from me. Then Daddy pulls away as he does Daddy and Mommy share a kiss. It's long and heated, I hear Mommy moan. She moan sends a shiver down my whole body and my princess parts begin to tingle. I like that feeling, I've never had it before. I want more of it but don't say anything as Mommy and Daddy pull away from each other. I wanted more of that feeling. I hoped Mommy and Daddy would give me more.

As promised Mommy got into the back with me. She was so nice and pretty. I loved her already and couldn't wait to spend more time with her. Daddy sat up front and drove, as he drove he sung along with the music on the radio.

"Pwretty, Daddy." I called to him.

"You like Daddy singing?" Mommy asked.

"Yes, Mama." I told her, smiling.

"Say that again." Mommy said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"No."

"Mama?"

"Yes. I like it."

"Weally, Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie." she smiled at me. "Dominic, you passed it."

*Dominic's POV*
"Sorry, Kelli. I was enjoying listening to my lovely ladies." I said and heard a sweet giggle. I had only been driving for a half an hour. We were at the restaurant that me and my sexy wife owned. It was closed for the day because originally we were planing on having an amazing night. We weren't sure that we would find our baby but we were so happy we had. The only other people that would be here other then us were a chef and a waiter.

Our restaurant was different then others. It was very home styled and old fashioned. We had taken recipes from both of our families, some we had combined and some because they were so good we left alone.

In the back I saw Emma get restless. She was so cute as she talked with Kelli. I couldn't wait until we got her home for bath time and bedtime. Kelli and I were waiting until tomorrow to go over her rules. We just wanted her safe and happy.

Kelli was the first to get out of the car. I quickly fallowed and opened Emma's door. I unbuckled her from her car seat and pulled her out, adjusting her on my hip. She played with my jacket then gasped.

"What is it sweetie?" Kelli asked.

"I no got my pwresent!" she pouted then smiled.

"Mommy has it right here baby. I'm sorry, I am just so happy that we have you that I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could." Kelli told her, creasing Emma's cheek.

"It okay, Mommy!" Emma bounced once on my hip, getting excited.

"Let's get her in there before you give it to her, Kelli. It's too hot out." I said. Kelli nodded, agreeing. We both didn't want her overheating.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Mason. How are you today?" asked Tyler, our waiter. He's worked for us for a good year and has been one of our most loyal workers so far.

"We're doing great! How are you, Tyler?" Kelli said for us as I dealt with a with a squirming Emma.

"I am good. I see you two are very happy today and I can see why. She's beautiful. What's her name?" Tyler asked.

"Emma. Can you say hi, Emma?" I said as she hid her face in my chest.

"I'm sorry, her background was rough from our understanding." Kelli apologized for us.

"It's understandable," Tyler smiled as he led us to a privet round booth.

I set Emma down in the middle then sat down on one side of her as Kelli sat on the other.

"Okay, Emma, here's your menu and some crayons. When you decide what you'd like to eat you can let Mommy or me know," I said, handing the items to Emma. Kelli and I both turned to our menus, hungry.

"I think I want the fish and chips tonight." I told Kelli.

"Oh, those are so good! I used to love when my grandma made those!" Kelli recalled, happily.

"I know, she made them our wedding night." I chuckled at the memory of us. We weren't always so rich. When we first married all we owned was a tiny apartment. Kelli's grandma had taken us in after our wedding and let us stay there for a couple of weeks. She is a sweet old woman and I can't wait to introduce Emma to her. Kelli's grandma loved the idea of us getting a little especially since she was one herself.

"I think I'll get the enchiladas. Do you remember that night at your family's?" Kelli asked giggling.

"I swear my ass still stings from that night." I winced.

"Don't mess with me on my period and watch your language. Our baby girl doesn't need to hear that."

Kelli turned and opened the diaper bag taking out a small wrapped box when I gasped. I had just looked over to see why Emma was being so quiet. When I looked down at her I saw that Emma had flipped her menu over to the backside which was blank. Now it was full of color but it wasn't just of scribbles. Emma had sketched an outline of me and Kelli kissing. When Kelli turned she gasped too.

"Baby, this is so good but why did you draw us kissing?" Kelli asked Emma.

"Because I liked it." Emma said, quietly.

"Liked what?" I asked.

"Liked you kissing and the tingles I got in my princess parts." Emma said, her voice was just above a whisper.

Kelli and I shared a lustful and heated look before Kelly smirked and handed Emma her gift.

A/N: I know this chapter started off a little rocky just go with it. I'm new to this. I hope y'all like it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.7K 660 26
The year is 2996 the world went through some major changes, and vampires are now a thing. Humans aren't enslaved well maybe just a little, at the age...
1.5M 32.8K 126
(COMPLETED) Stella is 18 who works as a nurse in Washington. She's a little in the DD/LG community and she's new-ish. She's only had 1 daddy who didn...
29.8K 1.1K 42
Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before y/n's father left, her mother died caus...