Anime Guys Oneshots [ anime g...

By heichousbooty

You x ( Your Anime Bias(es) ) More

Jealous ( Makoto x Reader )
$30 ( Eren x Reader AU )
Burgers [ Kagami Taiga x Reader
Blindfolded [ Levi x Reader ]
Body Swap [Daiki Aomine x Reader]
Ride Me. [Levi x Reader] [LEMON]
First Kiss [ Rin Matsuoka x Reader ]
Don't Lie [ Ryota Kise x Reader ] [LEMON]
Bite [ Kaneki Ken x Reader ]
Pillowtalk [Levi x Reader (AU)]
Requests :)
Touched [Koushi Sugawara x Reader]

Love Notes [Surprise Character x Reader]

3.6K 25 16
By heichousbooty

The school finally ended and the first thing that was on your mind was head straight to your locker. Since you're in college, you get to stay in and study until 1o'clock pm. Normally you would go to home to your apartment straight away but you have to study for the midterm exams. 

As soon as you opened your locker, a note fell out as usual, you picked it up from the ground and opened it. You're seriously getting sick of his love notes, he cant even spell simple words, stupid boys.

"Dear [Name],

You look so beutifull as usual. There's not one day I took my eyes of you. You're like a magnet to me. If onli you wud notis me from far awey. As much as I wanna revill myself to you, I find it hard to becuss, you might not like me, but hopefully I will try to change your hart ^^ I couldn't describe what I feel for you. But I know deep inside, that I love you. I wish the day will come when I have enoff courange to show myself to you. Well that's all for now. 

Love from, your secret admirer."

You scoffed as you read the letter. That's good he knows you wont like him, you don't like dumb boys, just imagine what life would be like if you married one, they wont be able to give you a good life since they are too dumb to get a job.

You scrolled the note and dropped it from the jar you made. Yes, you saved the letters from him to give an example to your future children not to date those type of boys. 

You slammed your locker to go to the study room in the library. The sound of your low heels echoed through the halls along with the sound of your chains rings. Suddenly, you had this feeling that someone is following you. 

You stopped your tracks then pursed your lips and turned around while stomping your feet, walking towards that person who was hiding behind a pole acting like you couldn't see him. You walked around the pole to see Marco with his eyes shut tight. You stood in front of him, glaring, staring, until he peeks.

"Gah!" Marco jumped.

"What are you doing?"

"N...nothing, I..I was just-"

"Following me? Look if you want to study with me then I'm cool with it, you're in section one with me after all." You gladly gave him you hand without hesitation but he just stood there and stared,"Ugh! Just come on!"

You and Marco sat at the far back far away from the other students. The clock's ticking and the teacher's steps harmonized during the study time, students were focusing totally including you, You weren't so sure about Marco though. 

You turned the book to the next page and started reading, You could feel Marco giving you glances every once in a while but you ignored him. Boys were never going to be your number one priority until you graduate and have a permanent job. 

Marco is definitely not your type of guy, you think he sees you just like how the other guys sees you, intelligent and hot, at least that's what other people say. The rest of the students gave you the nickname as the 'Section One Goddess' it was normal to you to have boys following you every where you go. 

You didn't really have real friends, You just hang with girls who asks you to hang with them, you also considered them as a friend but still, you know deep inside they use you to get the boys.

"I...I cant believe, I'm studying with you" Marco whispered.

"I wouldn't call, glancing at me studying," You paused and looked at him,"Do I look like a subject to you Marco Bodt?"

"H...how did you know my-? And Of course not"

"I observe my surrounding even though I am focused on studying, unlike some others. I am only a distraction and an obstacle to you Marco, so I am going to head home first." You stood up and closed your books. Half way through the path outside the library, Marco called your name, so you turned around,"What?"

"Let's go on a date, you and me, just once, I've been waiting a long time to ask you this." He said while panting. 

'A date? Does he not know I have turned down millions of guys who asked me on a date? And yet he has the gut to ask me out?' You said in your head.

"I got better things to do." with that, you continued walking back to your locker but got stopped when Marco decided to be a pain and blocked your path,"OI! Stop this!"

"Not until you say yes, [Name]." he looked pretty damn serious, You've never seen this side of Marco before. You thought it was kind of sexy and thought  that he should wear this type of mood around often unlike his bubbly mood which was annoying.

"No, I got better things to do like studying, now If you'll excuse me, I got an exam in two weeks." you pushed him out of your way.

You entered the locker's building and headed to your red colored locker. It was quiet, it was music in your ears, this building is dead silent than the library. You thought that you should study here at night, so that no one can bother could you nor distract you from learning. 

As you got closer to you locker, you noticed a guy with light ash-brown hair sliding something in the vents of your locker.

"HEY! YOU!" You shouted and made a run for it.

The boy turned his head for a second to look at you and started to run too. He wore a plaid long sleeve shirt with a black shirt inside, navy skinny jeans and black converse. The boy is a fast runner, you found it hard to reach him but you didn't want to give up, that wasn't on your checklist.

Your right doll shoe got left behind since you were running to fast after this admirer, after a few meters your other shoe got left behind too leaving you  bare footed. You gathered up all your strength and ran faster, trying so hard to reach his 'flapping like a cape' shirt. 

As you were about to grab onto his shirt he opened the door leading out in the garden and the door slammed on your face, literally. You ended up laying flat on the ground with a nose bleed.

Just then, Marco's face appeared upside down, he helped you up and gave you his hankie, to help your nose stop from bleeding. He was holding both of your shoes and gently slipped them on for you while on his knees.

"Thanks." You said coldly.

"Your welcome! Now do you want something to eat? You starving! Don't worry, I'll pay....come on please? Just for gratitude." He clapped his hands cheerfully.

"Fine, but don't consider this as a date."

***

Marco was actually fun to be around with, his jokes are funny, he's funny and especially he said so himself it's just a way for him to see your smile which you didn't show very often. 

He told you the other nicknames people made up for you due to your personality there's 'Ice princess', ASF stands for Anti-Social Female, Aphrodite, and Megan fox  the second.

"I do not look like Megan fox." You raised an eyebrow with a matching head shake.

"Its not your face [Name], It's your...ehem body" He shoved noodles in his mouth.

"Oh...right. That's false fact, she is skinnier than me." You chuckled.

Marco nodded and drank water,"I agree as well. So... I heard you got voted as the Vice-President of our year, Congratulations."

"Yeah, thanks, and I heard you were voted as the President, Congrats." You gave a him a small smile.

"Thanks, Every one is saying we look great together." He winked.

You heard someone scoffed 'Psh, yeah right...'  You turned around and the guy who said it covered his face with the menu even more. That guy has been there for hours and he hasn't ordered anything.

"Ahaha...really? Oh hey look at the time, I better get going, Thanks for dinner, I appreciated it." You smiled sweetly at Marco.

"I'll walk you home [Name]." Marco offered as he slurped the hell out of the noodle.

"No, It's fine. Thank you though." You grabbed your bag and waved goodbye to Marco and walked out of the restaurant.

You took a deep breath before you headed back to your apartment. It was in fact just fifteen minutes away from where Marco took you. Deep inside you felt this uneasy feeling on the pit of your stomach. You grabbed your earphones out of your bag and blasted music into you ears as you walked through the dimmed alley.

You could feel someone's presence behind you but when you turned around, no one's there. You could tell that the person following you wasn't Marco, he was bad at hiding. You walked faster before that stalker could make a move on you. Not tonight, not ever.

***

You opened your locker and that stupid note fell out again, surprisingly there was two, one from last night, one for today.

 You bent down and picked the note off the ground for the hundredth time. When is he going to stop sending you these love notes? You're starting to get sick of this, but you swore once you have caught your secret admirer, you would make him beg not to embarrass him in front of the whole school and you know it will work, all of your plans work.

"Dear [Name],

I think about you day and night. I wish my dreams aren't just dreams, I wish they will become real one day. You see I relly like you a lot. That's probably the billionth time I've told you. My dream was we were in a beutifull garden, and you were wearing a short white dress and I was wearing white jeens and shirt, he were running towards each other fron opposite ends, and then when we finally met in the middle, we caressed each others hand and I kissed you. But I woke up with my dog licking my face, pretty gross if you ask me. I really wish I can tell these stories of mine to you in person, I know that one day will come.

That's all for now. Love, JK. Ps.those are my initials, and to give you a clue of what I look like. I look like a horse...not literrally.

"Wow, he never runs out of spelling mistakes." You chuckled to yourself.

"Dear [Name],

I am so sorry for slamming the door on your face, I didn't mean to seriously, I wouldn't do such a thing on purpose, I can never hurt you, because it hurts me. I hate myself right now, you got hurt because of my decision to run outside. I'm so scared to reveal myself to you, because you're like every guys dream. But I am going to write this once, I am different from all of them, I like you because of your personality. It's just so mysterious. I cant read your expression like I can to other people. I actually came back to help you and say sorry but our year president had already beaten me. Do you like him [Name]? is he the type of guy you like? Please say no, my heart would break into millions if he takes your heart. I might sound selfish but, that's only because I officially love you.

You were so close on catching me, phew for not catching me aha. Love, JK."

You were impressed at the second note, it was surprisingly wrong spelling free. He probably studied for once. Who knew that stupid lover boy could overcome his weakness?

"Hey [Name], Sorry to interrupt. I'm also sorry for being a bit forceful. Say...if you dont want to go on a date like eating outside, do you want to have a study date instead?" Marco said smiling like an idiot.

"Uhm, ugh...fine. Just once okay? Don't get your hopes up for a second one."

"Yes! Its a date then, let's go to the library, our class are finished now anyways" He grabbed your hand and he wrapped it around his arms himself.

***

"UGH! That asswipe of a best friend, I swear he's just half the man I used to know, when is he going to stop hitting on [Name]? Ouch! my heart hurts, Connie, Sasha, hold on, I think I'm about to faint." He acted as if he was dizzy.

"The question is when are you going to give up on her?" Sasha pushed him away.

"Don't be like that! You're such a dream killer, Maybe I will reveal myself soon."

"Jean, come on! She likes high standard boys, look at us! We're like from a different world, she doesn't even know you exist!" Connie added.

"Yes she does, she just hasn't seen me yet. Now come on...let's follow them." He ran behind a corner silently watching them disappear outside. Connie and Sasha followed him lazily and then hid behind the bush, stalking Marco and you studying at the picnic table. 

Jean saw Marco was staring at you dreamily, he looked at your free hand and made a move on touching it. You looked at Marco with a blank face and Marco leaned in closer towards your face. Jean was about to do something but Connie and Sasha stopped him from doing something stupid.

"Just watch Jean, you act like you don't know how [Name] is. " Connie held Jean as they watched.

***

You were writing note on your book when Marco suddenly touched your free hand, You gave him a cold stare but he seemed immune to it. He started leaning in towards your face from the opposite side of the table. His face was centimeters away from you now, but before he could even touch your lips, you poked his forehead pushing him away from you. 

Then, you heard laughs behind the bush, you knew someone was watching, you had a feeling this incident would be the top gossip tomorrow. Since Marco made a move on you, you closed your books and brought them with you. You glared at him before you left.

"Smooth move" You complimented yourself as you removed dust from your shoulders. You wondered who was watching back then, you thought it was just a few of Marco's fan girls.

You went back to the locker's building alone. It was quiet like usual, but then you saw that boy from yesterday with light ash-brown hair looking around the place just in case he gets caught, he stood in front your locker and has a note on his hand. It's him. 

You gasped accidentally and hid behind a wall where a locker used to be but it was too late, that boy noticed you and chased you. You covered your face just in case he notice who you were. You place your hood over your head while running, you looked behind and he was just inches away, the boy was fast, but for the sake of catching him you pretended to be someone else.

"Oi! Come back! You better not tell this to anyone." He shouted grabbing onto your bag so he could stop you.

"Uh...uh This will be good gossip bro! Just think about it!" You said in a deep pitch, which made it pretty obvious you're pretending to be someone else.

"No this will be embarrassing! Especially for [Name]." He grabbed your bag and so you stopped running, making him stumble on you. Both of you ended up in an awkward position, he was kind of in between your legs and was on top of you. You held your hood together to cover your face as you and Jean fought each other to open it.

"Stop! Who are you?!" he yelled and you finally lost your strength and gave up, his eyes widened.

"[Name]?" he stuttered.

"Surprised?" You said in sarcasm and stood up,"Stop staring would you...you already caused so much to me."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll accept that when you stop being so stupid." You bent down and took the note from his hand, you opened it and nothing was written on it,"Why are you sending me these letters? Don't you get the idea that it's only going to be pointless?  the idea that I do not tolerate guy like you?"

"I wrote it because I love you...and no matter what you say I wont give up on you." Jean clenched his jaw.

"You're not in love...who ever you are, you're just like the others, blinded just because I have look or whatever." You walked to around him and to your locker and he followed.

"I'm Jean, Jean Kirstein."

"Did I ask for your name?"

"uhm no...sorry" he leaned on the locker next to you.

"You know what It's fine no need to say sorry." You slammed your locker,"Don't ever, assume or dream that I will like you because I wont!"

You stormed off the building and Jean followed you. He followed you to the bus stop and in the bus. You just pretended that he wasn't around even though you didn't want to give away to him where you lived. You plugged you ear plugs in, to prevent yourself from listening to Jean's blabbering about how he likes you and all. 

After a while Jean got tired and stopped talking. You kept your eyes on the window, watching the places the bus passes by then your eyes focused on the reflection of you and Jean. Jean was sleeping on your shoulders comfortably. For some reason, you didn't want to wake him up. He was a bit cute after all, even though he has a low IQ and totally not your type...and even though you hated boys like him. 

You stared at the reflection for quite a while until you realized you were day dreaming about him now! This was the reason why you don't want to be in a relationship, boys are a massive distraction.

***

"So I heard you ditched Marco for That light haired guy." Reiner smirked at you.

"W..what?"

"Go look at the notice board...just make sure you don't choke aye?" He winked then patted your back before he left to join his friends.

You took one last bite of your lunch and ran to where the notice board is and  it's crowded. You pushed through the crowd of people. As you pushed through people noticed it was you and got out of your way, once the way was cleared, you saw photos of you and Marco on the picnic table and that light ash-brown haired boy on top of you

. The poster said 'Section One Goddess ditched 1st year college president Marco Bodt for Section three's Jean Kirstein.' You quickly took the poster and ripped it into shreds.

"Who made this?" You calmly asked,"I said who made this!" The crowd of students pointed at the girl who was hiding behind Jean looking all terrified.

"Why? Why did you post this up here?" You took a few steps closer dragging her nicely away from hiding behind Jean,"Oi! Answer me when I'm asking a question."

"Because...because Jean got hurt with what you said to him last night." she gained her confidence.

"Oh really? Or maybe he got hurt because he cant accept the truth? Am I right?"

"Well you don't have to tell him that he's stupid!" she raised her voice, lucky for her you're not in the mood of having a short temper.

"So you are saying he's stupid." You smirked.

"I...I didnt say that."

"Yes you did, if you weren't saying he is stupid then, you should have added to your sentence because he is not stupid. Am I right?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"He is not stupid" she shouted again.

"Well, don't you think it's better if I said it in front of his face instead of hearing it from someone else? I mean you choose which one would hurt more." You smiled.

".....but still, calling someone stupid isn't nice. I cant believe he likes you." Sasha sighed as she gave you a dirty look.

"I didn't call him stupid....I described him,  and I didn't ask him to like me right? So believe it. Don't tell me you're jealous?" You turned around to walk away from the whispering crowd but turned around again,"Come to think of it...you two suite each other, if you know what I mean." You smirked as you stated your compliment but at the same time an insult.

"Oi! [Name]!" This time a male voice called you out, you rolled my eyes as you turned around again.

"I might not have a high IQ like you, but at least I make people happy not make them feel bad, I may not have perfect grades but I have a dream, and that dream is to be with you. I dream about getting a job that has a salary just right to keep you moving and living. I dream of spending the rest of my life with you. You may not realize it yet but I will be worth it. I promise, all of this are for you. You're the only girl I've ever looked at this way, not Sasha, Sasha is just a friend. But you, you're different from everyone. I tried getting myself to like Sasha but I cant, she lacks a lot and is different from you. You're not just any other girl and that's why I want to pursue you, and I will be watching over you no matter what, even though we aren't together." Jean said with a determined voice, his hands clenched onto a fist, his head looking down.

"That's sweet of you. I'll keep that in mind. Too bad you're wasting your time on someone who doesn't appreciate you, you should know that you're none of my concern Jean, so just give it up." You held back the real words you wanted to say and walked away. 

You heard him crying out your but you ignored him, you also heard a loud bang as Jean punched a locker. You bit the inside of your cheek, confused on what to feel. No one has ever said something like that to you before. You felt bad, but you didn't want to show that you were touched by his words.

***

Classes were finally finished and the weekend has finally arrived again. You opened your locker and no note fell from it, you felt disappointed but you didn't want to admit it to yourself. You missed his cheesy love notes. 

You shrugged it off and climbed the stairs leading to the indoor garden, you usually spend your time there most of the day, reasons? Because it's quiet. You carefully open the glass floor and sat on the side of the tiny fountain and read your favorite book. You were about to enter the reading wonderland until someone fell in the fountain. The page of the book got wet. 

"OI! A fountain is not a swimming.....pool." You found yourself dumbfounded to see Jean sitting in the fountain all wet,"What are you doing?"

"I fell asleep and fell." he looked down, You sighed and whispered baka,"Yeah yeah, I know i'm stupid you don't need to shove it on my face anymore." He stayed on his position. You noticed he had suitcases with him.

"Why do you have suitcase with you?"

"I thought I was none of your concern?"

"I don't really like being answered by questions."

"I, I'm, hm, how do I say this? I ran away from home, I didn't want to live in the house of my Mother's best friend."

"Okay, well....bye" You were about to push the door open but it wont budge then suddenly the lights went off,"...Great we're stuck here."

"Wow, did [Name] just said the word we're?" Jean laughed.

"Psh shut up."

***

You and Jean sat beside each other waiting for the morning to arrive. You checked your watch every once and a while but the watch doesn't seem like it's moving. You've been trying to fight your sleep for an hour now and it got to the point where you cant fight it any longer and slept on Jean's lap.

"Hey, [Name] are you sleeping?"

"No, I'm scuba diving."

"That's not what I meant. I was wondering why it's a little bit warm in here." Jean blinked.

You forced your eyes to open to looked at Jean ridiculously,"We're in a green house you egg."

"I never thought this day would come, but now its happening, I'm so happy, I cant believe it." he laughed.

-Jean's POV-

"I never thought this day would come, but now it's happening, I'm so happy, I cant believe it." I laughed.

"Well believe it, this might never happen again." she said sleepily, rested her head on her knees.

 Wow, this is why I love this girl, she's cold and she's well cold. She wasn't in a good sleeping position so I leaned her head on my shoulders and gave her my jacket to keep her from getting cold. All I heard was the sound of her breathing. I pinched my cheeks to check if I'm dreaming right now but it hurted so I wasn't dreaming at all. 

[Name] started shivering in her sleep, so I wrapped my arms around her. I feel like we're a couple, my heart pounding fast knowing that she is sleeping in my arms. She hugged my waist in her sleep and pushed herself closer to me. I looked down on her face and ended up on her lips. I stared at it having thoughts of kissing her. 

No! I must resist, I cant have a bad impression on her. But...I might as well take a chance? And just confess to her on what I did the next morning, she wont hate me right? I couldn't help it any more and leaned in slowly being careful no to wake her up. Our lips were a few centimeters away, I felt my lips brush on hers then.

"Are you going to kiss me while I'm asleep?" She poked my forehead back just like what she did to Marco,"Wow you're worse than Marco."

"Im sorry, I...I couldn't help myself."

"Well, I couldn't blame you, I mean you are a man after all. Being all alone in a place like this with you, who knows what can happen between us?"

"W...what are you saying?" I stuttered as she crawled on top of me and sat on Jean Jr.

"What I meant was...isn't this what you want? Since you we're going to kiss me during my sleep and couldn't help yourself, you wouldn't be able to stop once our lips touch, don't you think it would be better if I was awake? You wouldn't be able to help yourself even more and we might end up doing it." she leaned in close enough for me to feel her breath on my lips.

"I..It?"

"Yes....It"

"N...No, I cant, I cant do it with you. It's too soon. Shouldn't we date first?" I pushed her off me and she laughed,"What are you laughing at?"

"You! You really thought I was going to get it on HAHAHA, You wish."

"Tch you're such a female dog." I said.

"A female dog? Oh you mean a bitch? Mhm, get used to it," she stopped laughing,"But I hope this would be enough as my sorry for what I did to you, and thank you for pushing me away, you actually prove that you're a bit different." She said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed on what she did, her lips are so soft, I touched the part where she kissed me and stared at nothing, wait did she just apologized to me?

"Where did you learn to say sorry?"

"Doesn't mean that I'm cold and mean I don't know how to say sorry and as a matter of fact actions speak louder than words."

"Yes it does but why kiss me on the cheek? You could have just hugged me or something?" I scratched my nape sheepishly, still blushing like an idiot.

"Why are you questioning me? Did you not want me to do that?"

"No! Of course I did, I was just wondering if...never mind." I shook my head.

"If what? If that kiss means I like you? Like I said, do not assume Jean, I probably wont ever end up falling for you." she said and I nodded," to be honest with you, I was touched by what you said to me. It was the nicest and sincere anyone has ever told me."

"Oh really? So that means you don't hate me right?"

"I don't hate you... You did nothing wrong" She smiled at me warmly.

"When you didn't know I was your secret admirer...have you noticed me?"

"Im not going to lie...yes I have. I kinda had a tiny crush on you and because of that, I didn't get a full mark!" she punched my arm.

"OW! How can you hit this strong with a girl your size?" I scooted away from her while rubbing the part she punched. She glared at me for a while, she kept herself quiet, she's probably thinking about what to reply back.

"Why do you have a small brain for a man your size?" she smirked. Now that is not funny, I thought there were no more insults. I looked away from her, hugging the pain she caused again. Why am I so sensitive now a days? Is it because the girl I love cant accept me just because I'm a low-class?

"Hey...Im sorry...I, I didn't mean to." she forced my body to face her so I turned my back on her,"Oi! face me when Im talking to you! I said sorry okay?!"

"A sorry wont make me accept your apology ." I said coldly.

"Aish! Man up! Men aren't suppose to be this sensitive!" she stood up and squatted in front of me trying to un-bury my face from my knees. I gathered all my strength to keep her from un-burying it and make her slightly guilty. 

She clicked her tounge and sighed. She angrily slumped herself on the floor beside me being quiet. I waited for a while and she's still quiet, I peeked a tiny bit to check if she was alright and she was sound asleep. 

I relaxed my muscles and stayed on the position where my face is buried on my knees. Before I could even fall asleep, no other than [Name] un-buried my face and slammed me on the floor and kissed me on the lips. I'm not sure whether she was forcing herself or she want to say sorry or just wants to kiss me.

"I said- Sorry-and you do not- ignore me - when Im talking- to you." she told me in between kisses, which had me surprised, she grabbed my hair and kissed me fully. Is this a dream? I didn't kiss her back since I was trying to figure out if I'm dreaming.

 [Name] pinched me and it hurt, which means I'm not dreaming. I kissed her back and started playing her hair this time...then my back got wet with the puddle of water making me pull away from the kiss, I looked at to give her I kiss again but her face turned into Connies's face. I started screaming and woke up in the fountain with [Name] who was waking me up.

"Jean! Wake up! I said I was sorry! Okay?" she screamed,"And thank god that idea worked."

"It was just a dream? How did we end up here? And what Idea?"

"oh um, I think you fell asleep while you had your face buried on your knees and I kinda got clumsy and tripped while I was trying my hardest to make you stand up but we fell here....oh and don't get mad but I forced myself to make out with you to wake you up and it worked, Don't get any ideas that I like you because I don't--"

"You really kissed me?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. Her jaw tensed and I kissed her on the lips, pinching myself making sure I am seriously awake this time. Surprisingly she didnt pull away, she kissed me back and wrapped her legs around my waist. 

It was getting humid in the green house and being in the fountain is a good idea. I was getting excited with what is going on and dirty thoughts about me doing it with her wont clear off my mind, I'm now officially turned on and [Name] didn't stop me from undressing her and me. It was an amazing night for the both of us, I think it was crystal clear what happened between us in the green house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.3K 24
❝ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . ❞
1.2K 72 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
35.9K 1K 26
ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ "ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
318K 9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...