Accidentally Loving Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #2 of MISTER SERIES] Mickey 'Mike' Hollister has been finding his The One by dating lots of g... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Clean
Chapter 2: Secretly Awkward
Chapter 3: Rip The Start
Chapter 4: Take A Hint
Chapter 5: The Gifted
Chapter 6: Message In A Bottle, Entry #8
Chapter 7: Don't Mind
Chapter 8: Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin
Chapter 9: Theme Park
Chapter 10: Fluffy Unicorn
Chapter 11: Bang Bang
Announcement #1
Chapter 12: Ice Cream Love
Chapter 13: Ice Cream... Love?
Chapter 14: This Time, I'm Telling You, I'm Telling You
Chapter 15: Let's Live
Chapter 16: Everything's Okay
Chapter 17: Changing Path?
Chapter 18: Birthday
Chapter 19: Disoriented
Chapter 20: Dealing With The Past
Chapter 21: Boom Clap, The Sound Of My Heart
Chapter 22: Wreck
Chapter 23: Our Hearts In Pain
Chapter 24: Ghost
Chapter 25: Trauma
Chapter 26: Empty
Chapter 27: Dying Inside
Chapter 28: Letters
Chapter 29: Stay With Me
Announcement #2
Chapter 30: Timebomb
Chapter 31: The Inevitable
Chapter 32: Forget Forever, Remember Everyday
Author's Note
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 33: The End

41.8K 1.3K 132
By OralKel

Chapter 33
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
The End

Eros and I are back in his house. I just got discharged from the hospital. Though I still need to rest so my body would be fully recovered, I just can't not move or do things. It's so boring when you just lay down. It's been days ago since I got shot, since the surgery, and all I do is to rest, rest, and rest. And it's so irritating. Mum and my friends always visit me, bringing me fruits to make me healthy. My pale skin is turning to what it used to be before the horrible event.

Mum and Dad have had a talk about themselves. To be honest, they do have feelings for each other and Mum apologized to what she has done on Dad. Dad couldn't believe it. One day, they broke up, second, Mum and Dad had lovers, and then bam, they're back again with each other's arms. Not really. Since Dad told Mum that they need to take things slow. What are they, teenagers? True to his words, Dad and Mum take things slowly. There are things that haven't changed. Mum is still giving Dad those looks that she had been giving before they broke up and parted ways.

Tiffany. That bitch. She did file a custody over Brad. But the moment she filed it, I let Dad to talk to the jury since he's been friends with them. Of course, nobody knows. But according to the jury himself, even though Tiffany has filed a custody, most likely, she would lose. Tiffany was so mad that she went ballistic and Brad was there to witness. He was so scared of Tiffany that he cried and ran over Eros to hide himself to the witch that wanted to take him away from us in the first place. We were there to comfort Brad and all of us celebrated because Tiffany had lost the battle. And being a bitch I am, I filed a restraining order to her so she won't be able to go near Brad. Eros was really thankful to me. I said that Brad is important to me, and I'd do anything for him.

"Hay," Eros sighs in contentment as he looks around the house, a smile tugged on his lips. "I miss this house so much,"

"I know," I say, gripping his hands. "A lot has happened here. This is where we started. This is where everything started."

Eros chuckles and intertwines our fingers, looking down at it. "Yeah, a lot of things happened here."
A comfortable silence grows upon us, and we just take in the beauty of the house. The first that I got here, I hated the house so much I wanted to burn it. But it has changed when I met Brad and Eros. Now, I love this house more than Dad's.

"Hey," Eros says, a smile that is full of happiness has been replaced with a sad one. I look up at him and my eyes soften. "Remember what you said? That we shouldn't have met against our will? Not really against our will. But, ugh, never mind..."

I laugh. "Let's change the way we met," I suggest, wiggling my eyebrows. Eros laughs as he shakes his head but nods anyway.

So I scramble away and run outside. Eros chuckles and closes the door. Taking a deep breath, I straighten out my shirt and make my hair messier. I put a genuine smile and walk slowly towards the porch. I raise my hand and knock softly on the door, three times. As soon as I knock, Eros opens the door widely and gives me a heart-warming smile. It makes my knees weak and I just want to faint and be carried by him.
"Hi, how may I help you?" Eros says as he looks down at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.
"Um, I just passed by because I'm your new neighbor?" I say unsure. Eros laughs again and I pout. "Let's do it again! That's lame! Okay, okay. Let me think better. Close the door again, and I'll knock. Okay? Okay?"

Eros rolls his eyes playfully and shuts the door slowly. I run back and take a deep breath, putting a smile again.

Slowly, I walk to the porch again and knock at the door. Eros swings the door open and smiles at me. This time, it's full of love. I open my mouth to say something but my voice fails me. Oh please Lord why did you have to create Eros? I blink, mesmerized by his charm. Eros waves at me and I blink away, shaking my head slowly. He smirks. The bastard.

"Um, I just... uh, I... I believe? Um," Great. I look dumb. I sound dumb. Why did I even think of this?
Eros' smirk grows wider and his eyes glisten mischievously as he bites his lower lip seductively. I let out a moan at how sexy it looks. He sure can seduce me. In one swift move, Eros puts his arm around my waist and pushes me onto him, my palms hitting his specs that are so hard and yummy.

"I believe you're the person I'm going to hook up with," he says seductively in my ear. I shiver and purse my lips to prevent the slutty moan from coming out of my mouth.

"I'm no slut," I say, panting as Eros nibbles with my earlobe, biting and tugging it. Every actions makes me beg for more. Eros only hums and lick the shell of my ear and I let out a gasp, my knees almost give up but Eros puts his arms securely around me and drags me inside the room. He locks the front door, kneels a little, and carries me bridal style to the room.

I gulp, expecting what to happen. I'm both excited and afraid. We've only done it once. And it hurt like hell. But it was replaced with pleasure as he went on and on and on. Eros brings me to the main bedroom and kicks the door as he walks over to the bed, placing me softly on it. He gives me a deep, passionate, long kiss as he runs his hand across my chest down to my stomach down to my pulsating member.

"I want you, Mike." Eros breathes in my ear. The slight beg on his tone sends a shock throughout my body and I instinctly jerk my hips upward so his hand brushes against my aching member.

I let out a whimper as Eros begins to rub my member, his eyes trained on me as he tortures me with the simple action. My mind is going haywire and my eyes bore into his eyes. He watches me with lust swarming in his eyes, pupils dilated and dark as a small grin tugs on his lips. Eros leans down and locks his lips against mine and my hands automatically grab his hair and our kiss grows intense and heavy as he hovers on top of me, his hand still torturing my member. He leaves my lips and puts trail of kisses across my jawline, giving it a lick as he goes across my neck down to my collarbone just to give it a bite. I moan out loud, saying his name as I grip his hair. Eros continues to nibble and bite my collarbone and it leaves me wanting more.

The fire is igniting within in me and I so badly want to be on fire, the room suddenly so hot as Eros continues to torture me with his little antics. One by one, Eros takes off the button of my shirt and as soon as he's done doing it, he grips the shirt and throws it on the floor. He pulls away and admires my body, biting his lips as he watches me with dark eyes. Straddling me, Eros seductively takes his shirt off of him, slowly and teasingly.

I growl as I see his ripped abs, glistening with sweat. He moves his crotch against mine and I howl in pleasure as he continues to straddle me. Then soon, Eros takes off my jeans, not wasting any time. He also includes the black boxers I'm wearing and yank it down, freeing my aching member. Eros grabs my member and slowly pumps it. I mewl and writhe against his touch. It almost sends me to the edge but I prevent myself from doing so. It's too early for sex. It's just 8 in the evening, but who cares? Eros crawls backward and leans down. I watch him with half lidded eyes and he licks the head of my member and I throw my head back in pleasure, groaning as his wet cavern encircles my manhood and he swirls his tongue around the head. Damn, Eros is so good at this.

Gripping his hair hard, he groans with my member still inside his mouth and I cry in ecstasy as the heat goes to my lower abdomen. I can also feel my balls tighten as Eros keeps sucking me, his head bobbing up and down.

Eros releases my manhood with a loud pop and grins at me. He crawls on top of me and captures my lips. I can taste myself as he shoves his tongue at the back of my throat. His tongue roams inside my mouth, tasting every inch. My tongue glides with his and we fight in dominance as our tongue clashes. He wins. He takes off his jeans without breaking the kiss and in any seconds, we're both in our glory, naked, with no clothes to hide any part our body. My eyes gaze down to his manhood. God, it's standing proud and erect. And he's huge! How did that even fit inside me? Without any hesitation, I grab his manhood and he moans my name as I pump it slowly, then I lower myself down and open my mouth wide and shove his manhood at the back of my throat. He chants my name, telling me to go further. I do.

He tastes heaven, with a saltiness and sugary taste. I shut my eyes as I keep on sucking him, twirling my tongue around the mushroom head and playing with the slit using the tip of my tongue. His hands always give out his balance but quickly regains himself. I smirk to myself, knowing that I can make him go crazy just by doing this. I keep on sucking as Eros forcefully takes off his manhood off my mouth and I glare at him. I am not done yet sucking him and he's being a tease. He chuckles at me and lifts me back, kissing my lips again.

The feel of his lips against mine is making me crazy. The fire inside me has been burning and blazing as the heat covers my whole body. Eros and I are already covered in sweats, and we're kind of messed up. But nobody gives a fuck as he kisses me. Then I feel his finger invading my hole. I shut my eyes and groan because of the sudden invasion of my asshole. The groan is replaced with a moan as he adds a second digit, scissoring my ass. I admit, it's still painful, but it's pleasurable enough to make me beg for more.
"Eros, please..." I beg. I cry as he adds another digit inside me and a tear slips my eye. Eros fucks me using his hand and I want more. It's a shame that I have to be the bottom in this relationship. But it's Eros Dylan Donovan. The God of Love and Lust. Fuck. I'm willing to submit myself if it comes on pleasuring him. I'm willing to give myself to him so he can do whatever he wants to do with my body. I don't exactly know what I'm begging for, but I just beg.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight." Eros states as he stops penetrating my asshole with his fingers. Instead, it's replaced with a bigger one. His manhood.

"Mmff," I cry as I feel my ass bring teared in half as Eros shoves himself deeper inside me. Tears pool in my eyes as I grip the sheets harder, biting my lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Baby, just relax," Eros cooes as he slams himself inside me and I cry in pain. He makes a sshing sound and kisses me on the lips.

My legs are placed on either of his shoulder and he rests himself inside me for a whole minute before he slowly thrusts out only to slam again inside me. I scream as he thrusts in and out of me, the feeling is sending me to the brink as Eros piston in and out of me. I throw my hands around his neck and he bites my neck and I moan out loud, writhing underneath him.

"Hmmf, uh, har.. harder, Eros, God, faster," I moan out as he keeps thrusting in and out of me. His manhood slips from my hole and Eros slams back again, and I basically stars and I scream his name, hitting my g-spot again and again.

"Oh, fuck, shit. So tight, Mike. You're so fucking tight." Eros growls as he digs his fingernails on my hips. Eros leans down and kisses me hard on the lips. My moans and pants are muffled because of the intense kiss. Eros takes my hand away from his neck and puts it above my head. "Yes, baby, fuck. So hot. Take it all the way in, babe."

Eros grabs my member and pumps it, syncing it with his hard thrust in and out of me. The pleasure he's been giving me is mind blowing. I shake my head to the left and right, unable to contain myself from screaming out loud as Eros fucks me senseless. The bed is creaking so loud I'm afraid it would break. And the smell. God, the scent of our intense sex is lingering in the air and it adds to one of the hottest things while we're fucking.

Eros pounds in and out of me without breaking the consistency of being fast. He fucks me like the world is about to end and it feels like we're going to die because of the pleasure. His thrust fastens and Eros is mumbling incoherent words, his brows furrowed. I feel my balls tighten and I mewl, shaking as I near my climax. Eros as well. He groans and he fucks me much faster than earlier, indicating that he's going to explode. I keep screaming his name, telling him to not stop and just keep fucking me.

And as soon as the words leave my mouth, Eros screams my name and we both shoot our seeds, him filling me with his seed inside me and me shooting my loads all over us. His seed coats the wall of my hole and it's warm. Eros falls on top of me, but still manages to keep himself balance so he wouldn't crush me with the big body of his. I feel exhausted and everything. Eros pulls out of me and I wince in pain and groan at the lose of the heat. I feel empty again. Beside his seed inside me. Eros kisses the back of my neck, wraps his arms around me, and pushes me onto him, my back placed on his chest.

"It's so nice," Eros murmurs in my ear and I chuckle then wince because of the pain in my ass. Eros notices my expression. "Sorry. I've been too hard."

I blush, my face heating up. He laughs and kisses my neck again. "Nah, it's worth it."

"I love you, Mike." Eros says as my heart quickens as the words leave his mouth. I shut my eyes to savor the moment and I smile as I say it back.

"I love you, too, Eros." I say, turning around so I can face him. "You have no idea how much you can make me happy. I'm so in love with you it's scary. I'm afraid that one day, you would just vanish and I have no idea where would you be."

"It won't happen." Eros assures me, kissing my forehead as he pushes me into his chest. "I promise you. You're the only man that is right for me. I'm yours forever. I'm not going to go away. It would be stupid. I mean, why would I let you when you have everything I want?"

I shrug, not really know the answer. I lean up and peck his lips. He chuckles.

"What's your plan?" Eros asks me out of nowhere, looking at me with those cute eyes of him. I watch him with confusion drawn in my eyes. "You're 18. You can do whatever you want."

"Oh,"

"I understand that you would like to move, it's okay. I respect your decision." He says, giving me a genuine smile. Me, going to move? No way. I ain't going to move out of the house.

"Are you kidding me?" I say incredulously, eyes wide. "I'm going to stay with you, in this house, whether you like it or not. Deal with it."

He laughs real hard and kisses me on the lips, long and passionate. Full of love and care.

"Did you know that I've been reading your letters?" Eros states. My eyes go wide as I think of the letters I have written. He laughs again and wiggles his brows. "Wow, you're so mushy. Future Keeper of My Heart? Future Lover For Forever? That's so - "

I elbow his stomach and my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. I hide my face in the crook of his neck and mumble about him being a bitch.

"No worries," he says, rubbing my back. "No need to get shy. I love the letters. I just wish they're for me."
"They're for you," I say, looking up at him. "I once told myself that I'm going to give it to the person whom I'm going to spend my life with. I can see myself being with you, Eros. I can see my life being with you until I die. You can read all of them. I want you to know that you're worth it."

"Really?" He asks, wide eyes. I nod slowly and nuzzles my nose in his Adam's apple, which bobs up and down.

I wrap my arms around him. "Really. It belongs to you now. Speaking of the letters. I've read the letter that you wrote for me. I want to thank you. Very much. I love it. I'm going to keep it here," I say, pointing to my heart. Tears slip down Eros' eyes and I brush it away with my thumbs. "You don't look good when you cry."
"I don't care," Eros whispers, placing his forehead against mine. "I just love you so much, Mike. I want to spend my life with you, too. I can't see myself in the future without you beside me. It even hurts just to think of it. I'm going to love you until we die. Until we perish on this Earth. I'm not going to stop."

"Me, too. I won't stop."

"Let's write some letters?" Eros suggests, rolling off the bed. "You think you can stand up? We can write letters and wr can read them in the future. You know, I'm planning on marrying you."

"And when would that be?" I ask, arching a brow at him. I slide my feet to the ground and wince as I feel the pain in my eyes. Eros notices this and tries to support me but I raise my hand up to stop him. "I can do it. Okay, Eros. Let's write some letters and I'll marry you. Okay?" He nods happily and kisses me on the lips again. It doesn't matter if we're naked.

Eros grabs two pens and notebooks from the drawer of his study desk and lends me it. We both smile at each other and I click the pen and I write down:

'Dear Future Husband...'

It's so funny that we were once straight. Two straight men fell in love with each other. Now I understand what it feels to love. Eros made me do it. Eros made me fall for him. Now, as I look at Eros, he makes me happy and everything. From the simple things to bigger one, he never fails me. He's always at my side. So he can support and guide me. I know there are things that are not good in the eyes. But it's definitely one of the reasons why we want each other. Why we love each other. Looking down at the piece of paper, I smile and write as I imagine Eros with me together with our child and Brad:

'Prepare to be loved for eternity...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...
26.9K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...
9.9K 204 9
[DISCONTINUED] This story was originally supposed to be sweet as you can probably tell from the summary here. But I have to say that the "supernatura...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...