Oblivious Hearts (Teen Wolf b...

By Directioner5340

Scott has never told Stiles that he's gay. In fact they both figured that if one of them was to become gay it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Second book info.

Oblivious Hearts (Teen Wolf boyxboy fanfic)

31.7K 252 12
By Directioner5340

Scott has never told Stiles that he's gay. In fact they both figured that if one of them was to become gay it would have been stiles. When did Scott realize he was gay? Probably when he broke up with Allison. He never truly had any feelings for her, she was more like a sister to him. Though how ishe supposed to hide it when he starts to develop a crush on his and stiles worst enemy? Not to mention all the werewolf cluttering his mind.

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski have hated Jackson Whittemore for as long as they can remember. That is until Scott happens to develop a small crush on Jackson. Though what happens when that crush becomes something bigger? What happens when his feelings are returned? Will he finally come out of the closet to his family, his pack, his best friend? Follow Scott McCall on his Journey to love, full of laughs, love, and heartbreak. Who knows, it might just work. All they have to do is look past their oblivious hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.5K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.8K 304 32
As Steve breathes in the smoking from his newly lit cigarette his eyes close and he thinks of it again. The bright flashing lights, the awful smell...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
192K 2.5K 27
Just preferences of the losers club!