Love Arrows

By Internationald4

When I tell you that Cupid's exist you probably imagine little babies with wings that shoot arrows at people... More

Sand Monsters
Carelly High
Matchmakers explained
Closed Heart
The Love Guru's Theory
Locker stalker
Like Fire and Ice
Aliens in Antartica
Date Haze
Frankenstein's Bride
Chocolate Therapy
Sour Gummy Worms
Victim N°1
First Strike
Banana Sushi
Sleep Deprived Heartbreaker Contemplations
If Today Was Your Last Day
The Plot Thickens
Lena's Voice
Going Crazy
Make A Wish
The Ice Breaks
Sleepless Nights
Another Species
Meet Kim
Quadruple Date
Failed Revenge
Women or Men?
Drowning in Your Love
Broken Arrow
Love Kills
Giving up
Being Numb or Feeling Pain?
A new level of bipolarity
Saving the Lost
Emotional Overload
You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince
Back Again
A Cupid Ending

Easter Bunny

26.7K 417 108
By Internationald4

Chapter 26: Easter Bunny

Will’s P.O.V

Kim was unconscious the second her head hit the pillow. Lena and I on other hand were bright awake. I went back to my room after showing Kim her bedroom and washing the black pen of my face and found Lena lying on my bed.

“Move over.” I said as I squeezed in next to her. Lena obeyed and scooted over.

“So what did you think of the date?” I asked as I covered us with my sheets.

“Honestly, Willem is the nicest of all the guys you have set me up with, but I think that even you realized it isn’t going to work out.” Lena explained.

“I guess.” I admitted. “But there is still one more guy to go!” I continued optimistically.

“Do you really want to keep on doing this?” Lena asked almost sadly.

“It’s for your own good Lena. I want you to find love.”

“But what if I have already found it?” Lena muttered so softly I barely heard her.

“Wait? Do you like somebody?” I asked curiously. “That’s great!”

“No!” Lena shouted more forcefully then needed. “I don’t like anybody! I’m just saying that I believe in your… eh… theory of love.” She continued flustered.

I looked at her curiously. “You would tell me if you liked somebody? Right?” I asked suspiciously.

“Uh-huh.” Lena answered unconvincingly. I let it go, but I wasn’t entirely convinced that she was telling the truth. “Anyways after this date with Kim… did you develop any feelings for her?” Lena tried.

“Smooth change of subject.” I said with a grin at her. Lena smiled back sheepishly at me. “No, I don’t like her more then a friend.” I stated.

Lena’s smile became larger, and her eyes sparkled. “You seem awfully happy about it.” I noticed.

Lena’s eyes narrowed. “Yeah, I’m happy for her, because otherwise she would have to stand you’re crazy love ideas.”

I laughed at her defensive tone. “Is somebody jealous?” I asked teasingly.

Lena scoffed and replied sarcastically, “Yeah Will, I’m totally in love with you and want to have your babies. Is that enough praise for your over-sized ego?”

“You could maybe have added to it: You’re so hot Will.” I answered.

“I must not tell lies.” Lena answered seriously.

“Did you seriously just use a Harry Potter quote as a come-back?” I asked incredulously.

“So what if I did?” Lena said as she stuck her little pink tongue out at me.

I shook my head in amusement. “Lena, you’re something.”

“Something awesome? Something incredible? Something similar to gummy worms?” Lena tried.

“Let’s just stick with special.” I said whilst laughing. Lena wacked me in my head and I winced. “Was that really necessary?”

Lena turned to me, her big green eyes innocent. “What? I just high-fived your head.”

“Do you really want me to this?” I warned her, as I slowly started creeping towards her. Her face turned into a panicky expression.

“Will? Don’t you dare do what I think you’re going to do!”  She shrieked.

I laid a finger in her lips. “Shhh my parents will hear you.” I whispered.

“So you want me to stay silent while you kill me? Oh sure, Will. No problem.” Lena said sarcastically.

I didn’t say anything. Instead I just tickled her, with one hand on her stomach and the other on her mouth so my parents wouldn’t hear her yell: Rape!

I stopped after she begged mercy, and I realized that she was lying on top of me. Her hands were intertwined in mine, and her lips were just so close. We stared at each other for a few seconds without blanking and then I turned so that she would roll of me.

That was strange, I thought to myself.

“Maybe I should go to sleep.” Lena said after a while.

I tried to look at her, but she kept turning away. “Take my bed. I’ll go and sleep on the coach.” I said as I got up.

“No. Stay Will.” Lena whispered softly.

I looked at her in surprise. “You want us to sleep in the same bed?” I asked in surprise.

“You’re not that fat. I’m sure we can fit.” She teased as she scooted to the side of the bed, and tapped the bed beside her.

“I move around a lot. You might get punched in the face.” I warned her.

“I can handle it. I’ll keep you away with my ninja moves.” She said with a wink.

I unwillingly said, “Okay, if you insist.”

“Perfect! Let me just go change into my pj’s and brush my teeth.” She exclaimed happily, as she got up from the bed with a jump. She grabbed her bag, and before I knew it she was gone. I blinked a couple of times. I didn’t know why, but I had a bad feeling about this. I couldn’t see where the problem was though. It was just two friends sleeping in the same bed; Completely innocent.

I was still contemplating the whole idea, when Lena came back to my room. When I saw her, I gulped slightly. She had small shorts on, and her tank top stuck to her body so well, that every curve was defined. The fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra, made it all more interesting.

“You didn’t change?” She asked not noticing my ogling.

“Huh?” I asked confusedly snapping out of my staring.

“Pyjama’s. You? Wear them?” She repeated slowly, as if I was stupid.

“I sleep in my boxers.” I said awkwardly.

“Oh, alright.” Lena answered as she turned around and started rummaging around in her bag. My eyes were automatically glued to her butt until she turned around, and looked at me curiously, with an eyebrow raised. I snapped out of it with a dazed expression, and started stripping. Thank god I hadn’t been wearing my boxers with hearts all over them. I had gotten them from Kim, and I was a hundred percent sure that if Lena would have seen them, she would never have stopped teasing me about them. I decided to also go and wash my teeth, so I left Lena for a while. It was also the perfect time to get my thoughts straight. I was imagining and seeing things that weren’t there, and it had to stop. I was perving on Lena and it had to stop. She’s my friend, and I am a cupid.

With those determined thoughts, I came back to the room to find Lena bending down and stretching.

“Eh… what are you doing?” I asked while looking at Lena.

“Oh sorry this is my evening ritual. I hope you don’t mind.” Lena said as she touched the ground without bending her knees.

“Go ahead.” I managed to say nonchalantly. I kept on looking at her unobviously. She could do the split, and pick her leg up and hold it in the ground. It was pretty impressive.

“Wow.” I muttered.

“I used to do gymnastics when I was a kid. I was actually quite good at it, since I had won the state final for children between 10-12, but then my dad walked out, and you know the rest.” She finished sadly.

“That’s a real shame. I would have loved to see you do one of those competitions.” I admitted.

Lena smiled at me as she finished her stretching. “Which side of the bed do you want?” She asked.

“Whatever.” I answered. Lena shrugged and got in first.

“I’m still not tired.” Lena admitted as I got in next to her. “What do you want to do?”

“Let’s discuss your next date.” I suggested with a grin.

Lena’s smile automatically turned into a scowl. “I don’t want to.” She said stubbornly and like a little child she crossed her arms.

“You promised me Lena.” I reminded her.

“Doesn’t mean I’ll do it willingly.”

“His name is Alex.” I simply stated seeing how I knew I couldn’t win the fight with Lena.

“Wait.” She interrupted me, “Do you mean Alex Mory?” She asked worriedly.

“The one and only.” I stated proudly. “So you know him?”

“Know him? Of course I do, Will! Under what rock have you been living? Everyone knows who Alex Mory is.” She said exasperated.

“Perfect! That makes my life so much easier!” I sighed out in relief.

“Not that fast, cupid.” She stopped me. I frowned at her nickname for me. I really had to have her stop calling me that. “Alex Mory and I are NOT going on a date! Do you hear me? I won’t go out with that jerk even if you paid me.”

“What if I pay you in sour gummy worms?” I tried.

She stopped for a second, and I thought that she was actually going to accept the bribe but then she said with a determined face, “Nope, not even for them.”

“What makes you hate that guy so much?”

“Where do you want me to start?” She asked annoyed. “He’s a jerk, an alcoholic, a failure at school, he doesn’t respect girls, and I bet he doesn’t like sour gummy worms.”

I chuckled at that last one, because she was being serious about it. “And have you ever even talked to him or did you just read his mind to know all that?”

“I… I just know… his type.” She said a bit hesitantly.

“Which would be?”

“The bad boy type, that goes through girls like I go through sour gummy worms.”

“You really have to kick that worm addiction, Lena. It’s getting to your head.” I stated with a shake of my head. “I really thought you weren’t one of those girls that would stereotype a person just because of what people say to him.”

That stopped Lena right in her retort, and I knew I had gotten to her. She always complained about how people were unfair, and judged other people just on the way they dress or friends they have.

“You may have a point.” She admitted as she let out a sigh of defeat.

I stared at her in alarm. “What’s wrong with you? You actually agreed to something I said!”

“I’m sorry, Will. I’ll try not to do it again so that you won’t die of a heart attack.” She replied dryly.

“So, Alex? Will you give him a try?”

“I don’t know. Although I’m against prejudice, I still wouldn’t trust Alex because all rumors have some base of truth.”

“Lena. If I had listened to the rumors about you when I first arrived here, I wouldn’t be here right now. People were saying that you dressed up as a Easter bunny once, and hopped around school saying you wanted to be the new mascot of Playboy.” I said laughing.

“Okay, I was 8, it was before Easter and I didn’t know what Playboy was back then! You can’t blame my childhood innocence for that. I can’t believe people still talk about that.” She said defensively. I started laughing harder at her embarrassed expression.

“Can we get back on topic?” She asked annoyed at my laughing.

“Sure.” I said after I calmed down. “So ignore the rumors about Alex. Find out for your self what he’s like, and after you can judge.”

“Why did you choose Alex anyways? Why would you think he’s my type?” Lena asked curiously.

“I probably know your type better then you do.”

Lena scoffed. “You wouldn’t know my type even if it hit you in the face.”

“You wanna bet?” I challenged her.

“Sure.” Lena said. “I’ll write down on a piece of a paper five things I’m looking for in a guy, and you do the same. If you get three right you can dare me to do something, and if you don’t I get to dare you.”

This was going to be way to easy I thought as I stuck out my hand and said, “Deal.”

She shook it and with a twinkle in her eye she repeated after me, “Deal.” I got up and grabbed two pens and two sheets. I gave Lena one of each and sat down at my desk to write down five characteristics of her perfect guy.

I didn’t want to cheat so I decided not to scan her emotions again, because I am such a gentlemen. Instead I started jotting down messily the five things.

1. Funny.

2. Smart.

3. Can actually stand you for more then an hour and not want to kill you.

4. Good listener and gets along with your sister.

5. Likes sour gummy worms.

I glanced at Lena when I was done, and she was starring at her paper, chewing distractedly on my pen. She scribbled down something, and then looked up at me and announced proudly, “Done!”

I smiled at her, and got back into the bed next to her. “You first.” I said.

“Okay,” Lena started. “So my perfect guy has to love sour gummy worms, be a good cook, not be retarded, get my jokes and get along with Amie.”

I grinned at her victoriously, and showed her my list.

“You wrote LIKE sour gummy worms, not LOVE. That’s a big difference.” Lena argued.

“Even then I win, because I got four of them right.” I stated proudly.

“This isn’t fair. I bet you cheated.” Lena accused.

“Yeah, I read your mind.” I replied sarcastically.

“Just tell me what I have to do.”

“You have to go on a date with Alex.” I dared her happily. It worked out perfectly, because she couldn’t say no.

“I don’t like you, Will.” She said stubbornly.

“Sure you do Lena. You would pick me over sour gummy worms any day. Face it.” I teased.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” Lena answered.

I laughed at her annoyed expression, and glanced at the clock that read 1 a.m. “We should sleep.” I suggested after a moment of silence.

“I’m going to have nightmares because of what you’re making me do.” Lena warned me. “So if I start kicking, blame yourself.”

“The bruises will be worth it.”

Lena stayed silent and I thought she had fallen asleep, so I went to turn off the lights, and got under the covers again, but then she whispered, “Good night, Will.”

“I’ll protect you from any nightmares you might get.” I whispered back in her ear, and then I kissed her on the cheek.

Lena turned around, and snuggled into my chest. I laid a arm over her, and that is how we fell asleep.

Kim’s P.O.V

The second I woke up on Saturday morning, I went to Will’s room. It was our morning ritual for me to wake him up by yelling in his ear whenever I was at his place. He didn’t like it very much, but I didn’t really care.

I opened his door quietly so that I could scare him more effectively, but I stopped in shock when I saw that Will wasn’t alone in his bed.

Lena was in his arms and they were both deep asleep. My imagination came up with 100 different scenarios to why on earth they would be sleeping in the same bed, and let me say that they weren’t good.

In that moment I realized I had to do something drastic. It might sound bad, but I knew that it was in the best interest for both of them. They couldn’t go on like this without it ending badly.

I had to use the potion, and quickly.

Hello!

I knw it’s been long, but as I warned in the last chapter I’m in camp, so I don’t have a lot of time to write. For those who were wondering how it’s going, it’s great! I love the campus of American University, and the people here in America are so friendly.

One thing that sucks about this place is internet though. It only works on my phone, which means that I can’t answer your comments on the story which I really regret! Luckily I can read them, and I love every single one of them. Waking up to see a comment in my inbox saying how they Love my story just puts me in a good mood right away!

I was #49 on What’s Hot a few days ago!! =) Thank you guys for getting me there!! I love you all so much for the support! As promised I have a little embarrassing dance attached to this chapter! You can all laugh at me! WOO HOO! Sorry Vanessa that you couldn’t film me but ur to far away! I miss you!!

WARNING: I’m a BAD dancer so don’t judge! =)

This chap not much happens, but I think these fillers are needed, and who doesn’t love some Willena time? =)

What do you think about this chap? Did you like it? Hate it? Sour gummy it?

Tell me in the comments below!! =)

p.s: I almost reached 100 votes, so can we try that again for this chap please? My embarrassing video deserves at least 1000 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
73.5K 4.7K 26
I was sent to earth to get to know the behaviour of humans - at least that's my official mission. I prefer going back to my old job. Which means, ma...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
48.4K 4.8K 65
"Oh no," the blond shook his head. "Oh no?" another man asked. "What's oh no?" "Will has the look," he looked at his partner in horror. "The 'we're g...