Adeena Cole and the Curse of...

By -CaptainJackSparrow-

Adeena Cole knows exactly what she is. She isn't a pirate. She doesn't break the law. She's just a hand in th... More

Author's Note
Character Profile
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

SEQUEL IS UP!!!!!!!!

4.9K 100 1
By -CaptainJackSparrow-

THE SEQUEL IS UP!!!!!!!!

It is titled Adeena Cole and the Dead Man's Chest. All the chapters are now up, and the third book is published as well.

The third installment is called Adeena Cole: At World's End, and is a work in progress. Published, but not yet complete.

Go check em out! LOTS OF LOVE

note from Future Ainsley (8/20): i put this in the beginning author's note as well, but im reminding yall. if you enjoyed this story, I know you'll love my new potc series! the first book is Take Off Your Dress, Pick Up A Sword -- it follows COTBP and is an OCxJack story. its high key better than this book lol; i've grown a lot since I wrote adeena. plz check it out! im bummed that my new, better writing doesn't get as much love as my kind-of-embarrassing middle school shit lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 319 11
(y/n) Maris has a secret: she's a pirate. After 8 years of living in Port Royal, being a Lady, befriended with Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner she ne...
147K 3.9K 46
Evelyn Archer is like none other, yet no other knows Evelyn - the true Evelyn. Pushed to Port Royal for some unknown reason, she believes that it was...
8.2K 301 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
135K 2.8K 42
(#5 POTC) One stormy night at Port Royal a tall man appeared with a lady named Athena at William Turner door, the next day the lady disappears withou...