Just can't Help It | BxB|

JordanXJohnson által

| • | • | What's life without drama | • | • | How could you know love without ... Több

: Wanderlust '
Better off unsaid
Never Ending
In Full Effect
Blood is Thicker
Oh sweet duke Unv
Duke Blue Devils
New beginning
"LifeTime"
Wrong Move
waiting to exhale
S2 | Don't let me down
Demanding
Proven
Faze One
Faze Three
*Black Cloud*
New season ; Part Two
Guilty Pleasure
Middle of Things
Loud|Silence
Eye Candy
No worries
Unpredictable
Time heals <3
No turning back
Never Forget
Four of a kind
One as a Whole; Final
New season; Part Three
Brothers Keeper #1
Hidden Smile
The unexpected
Mistful Summer
Love T.K.O
Back to Square #1
L.F.L.S
New Kids On The Block #2
NoT ThAt SimPLE '
"Oh Brother "
Family Matter
Would You Know?
Family Matter #2
Addiction
My Truth
' Doesn't hurt to try '
' Ol Cali TiMes '
WanderLust 2.0
Just Can't Help It: The Sequal

Faze Two

6.6K 301 138
JordanXJohnson által

"Damn you walk fast" Mason said as he quickly walked beside me. "Looks like it's about to rain trying to make it to the public affair building for class" I said still walking at a fast paste.

"Aj312?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah why you asked?" I said looking at him . "We have the same class" he grinned not looking at me.

I didn't say anything back to him, I wanted to tell Mason I was in a relationship but he would want to know with who. Back home Chris was out but I wasn't sure about here so I didn't want to be the one outing him.

"Didn't see you at the house this week?" He said now looking at me. "I know you didn't, I have next year to pick a frat to join" I said as he reached for the door. "I can't hold a room forever, unless you're will to share" he said with a slight smirk at me.

We walked into class finding a seat, Mason walked towards the middle of the class sitting next to his friends as I sat three rows down from him. I wasn't sure what was his intention, one minute he's flirting with me the next he's claiming that's just how he is.

The professor gave a quick introduction of himself before he asked us to take notes on how to access his class lab online. I found myself zoning off as he was talking doodling on the back of my textbook.

After a several minutes passed the class hour was finally up. Mason walked passed me with his group of friends turning his head towards me nodding at me as they made their way out the doors.

I didn't know anyone on campus so I felt like a loner walking alone. It wasn't hard for me to make friends but I honestly wasn't even trying to.

Incoming call ; Bae<3'
"How's your first day of class going?" Chris asked. "It's cool I guess, I'm walking towards the life center my next class isn't until another hour so imma just go chill hopefully get to know some people" I said laughing.

"Ha, yeah right ! If they don't speak first you not speaking I know my Bae" he said laughing. "Oh hush, what are you doing?" I asked as I stepped onto the trail.

"The usual about to hoop with the homies, you know we have athletic night tonight we should go" he said as I heard a car door shut. "What about jr?" I asked. "He gets out of daycare at 7pm the latest". I continued.

"But it starts around 3:30 after most classes are over so you'll still be up here probably have to change if you want to play, usually the frat plays against each other but we usually join in" he said as I entered the life center. "Sounds cool Bae, we can I don't care" I said before getting off the phone with him.

I noticed Angelina walking with the same group of people I saw her with the other day. We both made eye contact which signaled us to approach each other.

She introduced me to her friends as her new "BFF", which lead to us all talking and joking around until my next class started. Right when I was thinking I hadn't seen Tim since I've came here we had physiology together.

He was already sitting with his head phones in his ear so I sat next to him grabbing his water bottle causing him to look up real quick.

"Wassup ?" He said as he removed his headphones. "Why Haven't I seen you around?" I asked as I sat my bag down on the table. "Just been doing me, these niggas ain't loyal bruh " he said shaking his head as the professor walked in.

"I'm loyal" I said laughing with him. "Aya a lil too loyal maybe some of that can rub off on that nigga Chris " he said finally pausing his music putting his head phones in his bag.

The professor started to talk about what we would be doing for the semester and how or class assignments would be graded based on class participation.

I was still wondering what Tim meant by that comment he made about Chris, didn't want to be rude and ask while the professor was talking so I wanted until after class.

             "Aha Tim" I said trying to catch him before he walked out the door. I gathered my stuff rushing up to him as he was walking down the stairs. "What happen between you and Chris?" I asked a little concerned.

"It's personal bruh, no disrespect I know that's your friend and all but I ain't fucking with that nigga any more matter of fact I don't even mention his name to me" Tim said having one of his hood moments as we walked out the door.

"Alright bro, besides that what's been up nigga!?" I said switching the mood. "Shidd, school , still hosting the hottest parties ! Doing what I do best" he said laughing. "What fucking bitches forgetting their names ?" I asked laughing making him smile.

"Naw bro you silly that's you mr. Pretty boy " he said as I tried to hid my smile. "You know you want to smile oh soft ass" he said laughing. "Never soft bro chill" I said.

"You wanna grab something to eat, its this dope ass potato shack around the corner ?" Tim asked as he walked towards the campus library parking.

"Yeah, my professor isn't here yet so we don't have class until next week he emailed us" I said as he pulled out his keys unlocking his car door.

      "Boys done upgraded, that's this the RT?" I asked as I got into his car. "Yeah, bought this hoe with my summer refund check" he said laughing as I put my backpack into the backseat.

I really wanted to know why him and Chris wasn't talking, usually Chris tell me everything so it was strange he didn't tell me him and Tim wasn't kicking it anymore. We pulled up to the shack getting out the car as you seen nothing but college students inside eating and drinking beer.

"Just get me whatever you're getting" I said as he told the woman to bring two buffalo wing potatoes with extra sour cream. We sat down as they brought over our drinks.

"I know you don't want to talk about this but it's strange that y'all not friends man, I swear when I came out here y'all was best friends" I said with a quick laugh.

He didn't say anything just looked at me taking a sip from his drink. "Jordan I told you it was personal bro" he said now starring at me.

            "How personal Tim?" I said not giving up on finding out. I knew I was bothering him by the look of his face. "Y'all was more than friends ?"

I asked taking a sip from my drink looking away breaking eye contact, as the woman brought over two big potatoes filled with chopped up buffalo wings covering it.

"Thanks" I said as she gave us a friendly smile walking off. "You really wanna know huh?" He said leaning in towards me. "I really do?" I said smiling with a soft laugh.

He started to bite his lips than picked at his food. "Look Tim you can trust me man, thought I was your bro remember ?" I said trying to get him to talk to me.

"I don't want anything to be awkward between us after I say this, that's why I kinda lost a lot of friends " he said as his head fell down.

"I mean if you lost friends because of something then they wasn't your friends in the first place, real friends stick around no matter what bro" I said as he looked up at me.

            "I'm " he said pausing mid sentence as sat back in his seat. At that moment I knew what he was trying to say. "Be free man, be yourself fuck what others think man I support you bro" I said smiling at him.

"I think I'm confused man" he said with a slight laugh. "Like dude" he said whispering to me, "I know this might sound weird but I like both" he said rubbing his head. "You're bi?" I asked laughing than smiling at him.

"Maybe, can I be honest with you?" He said looking at me. "Yeah I mean you're already been open with me" I said back. "Me and Chris had a threesome and I could help but stare at his body , that ass ! His dick that nigga fine bro " he said as my mood switched.

"Threesome with who?" I said avoiding the rest. He got quite as he watched my facial expression change as his tone got low.

"Some girl we meet after a game, we was drunk ass fuck, he really wasn't into her now that I'm thinking about it. He didn't fuck her though she just gave him head I did all the fucking" he said laughing.

           "You alright jay?" He said as I reached for my phone sending Chris a text. "How would you feel to find out your niggas out doing threesomes ?" I asked looking up at him not smiling.

"Huh?" He said. "Wait" he continued. "I fucking knew it" he said hitting the table with his palm. "That night after the party he was drunk and fucked around and called you bae, I knew I wasn't tripping".

Tim said smiling at me than leaning back. "So you knew?" I said eyeing him. "Yup and I got just what I needed out of you, tell Chris he is dead to me" he said winking getting up from the table.

I hopped up walking behind him. "What the fuck does that mean" I said snapping at him. "He's a fraud, going around playing tough guy he ain't nothing but a faggit, you boyfriend is a bitch Jordan hate to break it to you bruh" he said smiling in my face.

"Look Tim I don't know what done got in your head but watch how you handle mine" I said stepping closer to him.

"You cool people Jordan, I don't have nothing against you but Chris I ain't fucking with him, that nigga stop fucking with me because I told him I might be into niggas" he said whispering stepping to my face as if he was gone hit me.

"Chris was suppose to be my brother, my bestfriend that nigga left me hanging bro, fuck that nigga" he said as he turned around walking towards the car.

If I knew how to get around the city I could've walked home but I didn't so I was stuck getting back in the car with him.

"He's a hypocrite bro, how could he judge me and he's the same way" Tim said a bit angry. "Maybe y'all should talk, or is it more to the story and you don't want to tell me" I said smacking my lips as we pulled back up to the school.

"It's always more to the story, I hate to say this but during the threesome she wanted to see us kiss and we did nothing more, I just wanted to be sure before I told him" Tim said as he turned the car off.

I shook my head not looking at him, "so first y'all do a threesome and now y'all kissing" I said laughing hiding the fact I was actually mad. "Niggas ain't loyal I told you that, shid I'm sticking with pussy I can see already niggas ain't shit" he said laughing as we got out the car.

I grabbed my bag from the back as I told Tim bye, Chris had texted me back saying he was with his boys at the sport center about to play ball with the frats.

I knew football wasn't my thing any more but it did help keep my stress down. Didn't have any clothes to change into good thing we had a universe book store, just bought a school sweatsuit to change into then headed over to the center where it was full of people joining teams.

Chris was standing with his teammates as I started to walk over. "Yo Jordan good to see you here" it was a voice I knew. "Sup Mason" I said stopping turning around. he stood there sweating with a fitted shirt you could see his abs through.

"Are you playing?" He asked as he used his shirt to dry his face flashing his body to me. "I'm not sure, depending on the sport" I said laughing.

"Football is next are you good?" He asked with a smile. "Naw, but I'm good with balls" shit what was I saying. " I mean I could do a little something" I said trying to restate my statement. "I bet you are" he said laughing. "Come on be on my team" he said looking up behind me.

"You ready to take this lost Mr.Ronaldo?" Mason asked looking at Chris. "What are you doing talking to this clown?" Chris asked avoiding Mason.

"I'm on his team" I said looking up at him "so like he said hope you and your guys are ready for this lost". I continued as I rolled my eyes walking off from him.

The fact that before I came here he promised me he wouldn't lie to me about anything nor hid anything from me and yet he's doing it again.

I walked with Mason over to his frat brothers as they all stood there looking at us as we walked over. He introduced me to them as I shook hands with each brother before we was called down to the field.

"You know how to play right?" He asked with a serious face. "Number one QB in the nation my high school years, played football for 14 years" I said as he handed me the ball.

"You wanna be QB?" He asked as Chris made eye contact with me. "Naw, i need to get my hands and feet wet. People out here think I'm a joke" I said walking to the field. He tossed the ball over to One of his frat brothers as we all lined up.

"You think you can run it?" One of the boys asked. "If you believe I can I will" I said back turning back facing the guy that was in front of me.

He screamed hut as I took off running down field, he throw the ball my way, I noticed Chris and another guy running towards me as I caught it.

I was faster than Chris so I knew he wasn't gonna catch me. The other guy grabbed my arm as I slide into the touchdown. "Good catch freshman" he said as he stuck his hand out helping me up.

"Thanks" I said back jogging back to my team. "Boys got skills I see" Mason said trying to hid his smile from me. "Let's win this game" he shouted as we got back on the line.

It was Chris team ball, I was going straight for the QB which was him. Right when he screamed hut I jumped over the guy who was holding me tackling Chris to the ground landing on top of him.

"Not on the field bae have class" he said jokingly as I got from off top of him not laughing back. "Jay!" He screamed out as I kelp walking avoiding him.

We finished the game off winning by two touchdowns. Mason invited me over to celebrate with them before I left the center. I tried to make it out before Chris saw me, I made it to my car than back to the house jumping into the shower.

Jr will be home soon from day care so I had to prepare dinner for him. I heard the front door open as Chris made his way over to the kitchen dropping his bag on the floor walking over to the sink where I was pilling the shrimp.

I didn't bother to look up at him but he was starring at me with a confused face. "Did I do something ?" He asked grabbing my hand putting the knife down that I was holding.

"Don't you see me doing something I can talk and do this okay" I said looking at him than back down to the shrimp.

"You lied to me, we could start there" I said as I pulled my last shrimp removing the bowl from the sink than washing the knife off to cut up my sausages.

"Lie to you about what Jordan ! What now dude?" He said screaming at me which made me slam the knife down. Looking at him with my jaws clinched shut.

"You out here having fucking threesomes than you fucking kissed him ! coming back to Houston acting like you've just been here sad without me when you been out here fucking bitches and doing what the fuck you want"

I shouted back grabbing the knife cutting the sausages up then throwing them in the pot. Chris didn't say anything as jr rand into the kitchen with a big smile on his face and a smiley face stitcher on his shirt.

"Look dad" he said as he pointed to the sticker. Chris picked him up kissing his head, "must've had a good day, I'm proud of you" he said as he put him down.

Jr walked over to me hugging my leg as I bent down giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Now go change dinner will be ready soon making your favorite" I said as he screamed out "spaghetti's".

Jr made his way up stairs as we both listen to his foot steps going up. "Threesome with who nigga? And I haven't kissed no nigga but your ass" Chris said walking back up to be grabbing my arm turning me towards him.

"Don't you dare lie to my face, tell me I'm lying Chris" I screamed at him pointing to his face. "I'm always the one end up hurt when it comes to you, I don't ask you for much but to fucking love me and keep it one hundred with me and you can't do that IM SICK OF IT CHRIS" I said pushing him as he grabbed me pulling me to his chest.

             "Jordan we wasn't together at that time, you can't fault me for it, yes I do some crazy shit I'm a fucking man. I'm not wifing non of these hoes who got the ring nigga?" He said grabbing my finger.

"So be happy I choose your ass I'm here right ? I came back looking for your ass to make this work give me some slack damn, a nigga ain't perfect". He said looking down at me as I removed his hands from around me.

"I should be happy Chris?" I said walking back up to him. "I should be happy you choose me?". I repeated myself stepping closer to him as his eyes widen.

"Let me make myself very clear when I tell you this" I said sucking my teeth at him. "You have one more time to do some stupid shit like this and I will destroy your life" I continued as I made direct eye contact with him not smiling.

"I promise" I said kissing his cheek walking back over putting the pot on the stove. I turned and faced him. "That's on my grandfather Christiano don't tempt me bruh" I said giving him a quick smile than started back cooking.

        We ate dinner that night in silence, jr was sitting in front of the tv in our room eating. Ever since I made that comment earlier to Chris he hasn't said much to me.

This was a side of me I didn't want him to get to know but he was slowly but surly bring that side of me out and it wasn't good.

This was actually our first night sleeping on our own side of the bed. We didn't even kiss each other goodnight.

Maybe I shouldn't haven threaten him but than again his ass shouldn't be out having threesomes. I glanced over to him as he was watching sports center.

I wasn't use to this silent treatment he was giving me. "Chris" I said turning my head towards him. He didn't say anything back but he did look at me.

"You okay?" I asked. "Naw" he said as he turned back towards the TV. "What's wrong?" I asked acting as if nothing happen earlier. "You're fucking crazy" he said whispering trying not to cuss In front jr.

"If I'm crazy its because you made me this way" I said looking at him. "Man whatever put the blame on me like always crazy ass" he said with a smirk.

              "iiiiiiiii bae stop" he screamed out as I grabbed his dick causing him to curl up in my lap. "Bae stop that shit hurt " he said grunting "Jordan okay okay FUCK OKAY IM SORRY" he yelled  as I let him go.

Jr jumped up looking at both of us with his with his lips poked out. "C'mon dad trying to watch tv" he said turning back around sitting back down.

Chris grabbed my thigh squeezing them as I tried to break lose of his grip, "nope you not going anywhere" he whispered as we started to wrestle in the bed.

"Okay okay okay bae chill" I said trying to get him off me as he covered my mouth pinching my leg causing me to scream but nothing came out.

I sucked in my lips looking up at him wanting to slap him. He smiled at me kissing me. "Move" I mumbled as he took his hands from across my mouth.

"Wait until jr go to sleep I know how to get your ass showing you no mercy tonight" Chris said jumping up getting jr walking him to his room.

I had a trick for his ass, I opened my draw taking two Advil PM's before he came back. I turned off the TV getting comfortable in the bed as he was tucking jr in.

Christiano POV

             "Flush the Toilet and wash your hands lil nasty boy". I said as he pulled up his step stool to the sink washing his hands. "All clean daddy" he smiled showing me his hands.

We walked back to his room as he got into bed. "Can you turn on the night light it get too dark in here and I be scared that's why I lay with Jordan some times" he said as I plugged In his iron man night light.

"Don't be dad is one room away plus you're king of the house nobody can touch you okay chulo" I said as I kissed him goodnight. I had something up my sleeve for Jordan, couldn't wait to get him alone.

I turned off jr light as I waited five me for him to finally doze off, I slowly made my way out his room back down to mine. Jordan had the TV off so I know he must be ready, he was turned on his stomach.

I slowly undressed myself getting into the bed to find him fast asleep. "Bae" I said rubbing his back but he didn't reply. I leaned over him to see his face and a Advil pm bottle setting on his dresser, "that's cold" I said with a slight laugh.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

555K 24.2K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
698 32 23
If only you knew, honestly if only I knew where I would be at this time last year I would call you insane. It feels like not to long ago I was your...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...