Blue Flash and Party Poison

By Killjoy_BlueFlash

Blue Flash and storm Runner are your average killjoys. One day they were driving through Zone 6 and saw a hoa... More

An Unexpected Encounter
Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy
Hard Decisions
A Familiar Face
Keep Running
The Rescue
A Miracle?
Tragedy
Going Undercover
Almost Caught
Uncovered
Back Together

Confessions

600 19 3
By Killjoy_BlueFlash

Blue Flash's POV:

It has been a few months since Storm and I moved in to the diner and I trust these killjoys with my life; unlike our last group.

I saw Party come into the room as I was making my coffee and I smiled as he made his. We both sat in the same booth and he said, "Good morning."

I smiled and said, "Mornin'. You're up pretty early today."

He said, "I actually have something to ask you..." he hesitated, "Will you be my g-girlfriend?"

I smiled even wider if that was possible and said, "Of course I will Party!"

We both chugged our coffees and noticed the other killjoys start to wake up. Still no Ghoul. I sighed and wondered, will he ever wake up?

//Sorry, this chapter was really short//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
764K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...