A Familiar Face

Blue Flash's POV:

I woke up with a start, still recovering from the nightmare I just had. It was a series of bad flash-backs from when we were betrayed by our last group of killjoys. These have been happening for the past few days. They actually started the first day we first saw those 4 killjoys. I made a cup of coffee and saw that Storm was already up.

"Well, you're up awfully early today." I said with a giggle.

She replied, "Yeah. I was thinking we should join those killjoys..."

I smiled slightly and said, "Me too, but if things start to look scechy, we're leaving. Aight, lets go meet them at that place."

We grabbed our guns and all of the important things we would be bringing and got on our motorcycles. As we approached the area, we saw the other killjoys already there. They were all standing outside of their car. I sighed and parked my motorcycle on the side of the road. As Storm and I walked tkwards the killjoys, they all took off their masks. One of them caught my eye.

My eyes widened in surprise and I screamed, "Jet?!"

He looked my way and said, "Oh my gosh, Blue! I thought I'd never see you again!"

I ran over to him and hugged him. Everyone else was clueless to what was happening so I spoke up.

"Jet is my long lost brother. We were split up years and years ago, surprisingly before I even met Storm." Jet nodded.

The red-head spoke up and said, "It's nice to see that you already know one of us. We should head back to the diner. Let's go."

Storm and I got onto our motorcycles and laughed as we watched the 4 killjoys pile into one car. As we followed them to the diner, I thought maybe we did make the right choice.