The Optimum Project

By gmoney2123

Noah price is a regular 15 year old kid, like you or me. Except that he lives in the year 2159, knows how to... More

READ ME
Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
The Selena (chapter 4)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The dragon
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 43

3.2K 255 11
By gmoney2123

My ship shape position

I woke up to the mental equivalent of Tom mentally screaming at me, and trust me, it's just as unpleasant when it's in your head. I sat up and gave an involuntary yelp as I slipped off the bed and crashed to the floor. I sat up and groaned as my mind began receiving pain signals all over my body, being sore didn't even begin to describe it.

"Tom? Why do I hurt so much?"
"It seems that the nanites are re-ordering themselves to be more shift friendly, while your legs are experiencing both the nanites and are under duress from your long walking yesterday."

I grunted out a weak 'ok' in response,  and then attempted to get up. I failed. Miserably.
After the fifth or sixth attempt I gave up and instead asked Tom another question, "why did you wake me up in the first place?"

He gave the equivalent of a maniacal laugh and said, "so you'll be prepared for your training as a member of the 'Titan' of course, it is, after all, your first day."

I sighed, "first day of..."

"Why, fighter pilot training, starting with a mock skirmish in 15 minutes."

No words could have motivated me better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 22
Noah Marksman is a 15 year old kid that had moved to Queens a few weeks ago. He lives with his aunt and dad and thinks that it'll be a normal year. B...
231 29 7
Noah Campbell was born with the power to see time. How an old person could have years left to live, while a young child might only have months. Even...
4 0 3
Isaac Risk is a typical teen of the 22nd century whose life is suddenly changed when he and his father are selected to join the crew of the first int...
45 10 6
This story is about a 17 year old girl with 4 best friends,Oliver,Daniel,Flow and Ethan. She was a girl who loved astronomy more than anything in the...