park {lrh}

By awemichael

“why are you at the park at three in the morning?” “i could ask you the same thing, sweetheart.” all rights r... More

p r o l o g u e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
character ask
character answer
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
a d o r a
l u k e
a d o r a
l u k e
e p i l o g u e
sequel??

l u k e

3.4K 116 29
By awemichael

s i x t y

i was sitting in the 'living room' with calum playing fifa while ashton did something on his phone. i was just about to beat calum when i heard a girlish scream and a 'thud' coming from the bunks. i quickly jumped over the back of the couch and ran towards the bunk beds.

"what the hell happened?" i asked when i saw adora lying on the floor in the fetus position.

"he pushed me off," adora groaned in agony, "it hurts."

"what does, baby?" i asked as i kneeled down next to her.

she pointed to the shoulder she was lying on and i scooped her up before carrying her into the room where calum and ashton were. i set her on the couch before going to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

i sat on the couch with my back against the armrest and my knees bent up. adora wiggled her way in between my legs where she fit perfectly with her back against my front. i kissed the top of her head as i pressed the ice pack over her bruised shoulder. she whimpered at the feeling but held it on her skin.

i grabbed my controller that had fallen on the floor and started a new game with calum. adora rested peacefully on my chest as she watched us play and bicker back and forth. she soon rolled over so she was curled up and her right should was pressed against me which meant the ice pack was against my chest.

"can you get the blanket," i asked.

"this one?" she held up the blanket that was on the floor.

i nodded quickly and took it from her so i could put it between the ice pack and me.

"sorry," she mumbled.

"'s'okay," i kissed her head before focusing back on the game.

-

in three days we had gotten to south america. buenos aires, argentina, to be exact. of course adora was just in heaven with all the hispanic culture and tropical weather and i was afraid i wouldn't be able to get her to leave. every time she went out to go be in amongst people who spoke her language she would come back with her accent thicker than usual which made everything hard for the boys to understand. i had gotten used to deciphering what she said so it wasn't that much a problem for me.

"i am very confused," adora frowned as she sat on the couch next to me.

"about what?" i replied.

"you had a tour bus in portugal but how did it get to australia to there? and what do you do about it now?"  she furrowed we eyebrows together.

"that was a temporary bus we rented for the europe leg. we have a tour bus in america that will most likely be driven down here at some point. it's very confusing but the bus we left in america is the usual bus," i explained.

"the gus bus!" calum's voice sounded in the distance.

"yes, the gus bus," i nodded.

"you guys are such dorks," she rolled her eyes.

"oh, whatever," i rolled my eyes.

it was the morning and we were all very jet lagged. we had flown here two days ago but the effects were still there. adora somehow managed to get through them better than us but that was probably because she wasn't doing interview after interview and concert after concert.

"i'm getting cereal," adora kissed my nose before rolling out of bed.

i forced myself off of the bed so i could get dressed. we had to go meet with our people about song writing and i was no where near ready. i shimmied into my skinny jeans before pulling on a tank top. i fixed a snapback on my messy bed head before walking out to adora.

"are you gonna come with us?" i asked quietly as i wrapped my arms around her waist and swayed us back and forth.

"maybe," she exhaled.

she was in blue high waisted shorts and a peach colored tank top that made her boobs look amazing. it would be such a waste of a good shirt if she wasn't with me all day.

"is that maybe a yes?"

"i don't know if i'm ready to just be your translator yet," she sighed.

"you'll only have to be the translator until we get to the building we're supposed to meet at, i promise. i'll keep nicole away from you and you can play with whatever you want at the recording studio."

"fine," she sighed, "you're too irresistible for me."

"i know," i smirked and pecked her neck before walking away and leaving her with the cereal.

-

i walked in with adora's hand grasping onto mine. i could hear the sound the camera makes every time you take a picture which made me roll my eyes.

"stop taking tumblr pictures of me dragging your around," i scolded.

"never!" she giggled.

"you're so lame," i laughed.

"only for you," she sang and hopped up next to me as we walked through the building.

as i walked into our designated studio, i froze and my eyes widened when i saw who was sitting at the table. i desperately tried to push adora out or shield her eyes but by the angry gleam within them i knew she already noticed.

"baby..." i said slowly.

"why do you need to 'baby...' me? i'm perfect fine. so fine. definitely not about to rip your fucking head off while she's here. did you know about this?"

i glanced back at grace lance as she picked at her perfectly manicured fingernails. when i looked back at adora, she had a glare set on her face that i had only seen a couples times.

"shit," ashton breathed when he saw grace, "that's not good."

"adora, i didn't know, i swear. i didn't even know she was in this country. i haven't even talked to her," i explained.

"stop crowding around and come in," nicole herded us into the room while shoving me towards the brunette model, "it's lovely to see you adora."

"go to hell," adora spat.

"only fat people go there," she beamed.

"you little fu-"

"this is amazing," michael said loudly to cut adora off which earned him a hateful look from adora.

"hi, luke," grace stood up and stalked over to me while holding her hand out.

i was forced to yank my hand from adora's so i could shake grace's hand while quietly introducing myself. adora stared at her feet and flinched away from my touch when i tried to grab her hand again. i could already see that her anger was transforming into worry and sadness.

"it's so nice of you to bring in locals for a tour of the studio," grace smiled at adora. shit.

"i-i'm not- i-" adora stammered.

"oh, bad english," she frowned.

i quickly cut in to save adora from talking, "this is actually my girlfriend and she's originally from spain."

"well, this is awkward," grace's eyes widened, "what's your name? i'm grace, as you probably already know."

"yo no hablo inglés," adora blurted out. ((i don't speak english))

"yes you do," i sighed.

"yo no hablo inglés," she repeated while stumbling back towards the door.

"no, adora, please don't-"

"yo no sé," she shook her head. ((i don't know))

before i could grab her arm, she ran away into the hall. i tried to chase after her but nicole stopped me.

"you can't stop me from comforting my damn girlfriend!" i snapped.

"grace accidentally attracted some paparazzi so you actually can't go see her," nicole smiled falsely.

"i don't care. i'm going-"

"boys," nicole said steadily.

"it probably wouldn't be good," calum said quietly.

i stared at my three friends in disbelief as they guarded the door so i couldn't get through. i whipped back around to glare at nicole and then grace.

apparently grace was traveling through south america until she gets back up to america which means that we'll be in a lot of the same places at the same time. of course that was convenient for nicole and grace but that just put more burden on my shoulders. how was i supposed to do anything with adora if i was constantly with grace? she would have to be cooped up in a hotel room just waiting for me to get home. i didn't want that for her.

"i'm sorry about your girlfriend," grace whispered as i sat next to her, "i didn't know she didn't have good english and i had no idea she hated me."

"she has perfect english and you're her replacement so of course we hate you," i spat, not meaning to say 'we'.

"'we'?" grace arched her eyebrows.

"am i supposed to be jumping for joy that you're getting paid to date me? i don't even get paid but i do get to drag my secret girlfriend along with me as she just sits in a room waiting for me to come home."

"i didn't know you felt so strongly about this," nicole arched her penciled eyebrows up at me.

"i do now."

"your girlfriend is probably finding comfort in some cakes, she'll be okay."

i stood up and stormed out of the room and luckily no one was there to stop me. i ran around until i came across adora sitting on the floor next to a table full of food. she was playing with her fingers and the bracelet i had given her as she trained her eyes on her lap.

i silently sat next to her and she instantly leaned into me. i rested my chin on her head and wrapped my arm around her. she wasn't crying which was good but she was obviously not happy whatsoever.

"she's even prettier in person," adora whispered.

"you're so perfect," i said into her hair.

adora just shook her head and leaned farther into me. i maneuvered around until i was hugging her tightly. she pressed her face into my chest and i continued to rest my head on hers.

"there you are. nicole is pissed," grace sighed as she stood in front of us.

it was just my luck that out of the five people in the room grace had to be the one to find us.

"you can't eat cupcakes, can you?" adora sniffled as she gestured to the half-eaten cupcake next to her.

"yes i can," grace nodded.

"do you throw it up after?"

"no. i just exercise enough that i can allow myself to eat sweets sometimes."

"yo no hablo inglés," adora mumbled weakly as she buried her face into my neck, "she's gorgeous, healthy, and active. three things i'm not."

"c'mon," i pulled her up and held onto her hands tightly.

"wait, luke, we need to figure out what time our date is tonight," grace chirped.

"does anyone here know when it's good time to ask me things?" i huffed.

"i just-"

"pick you up at seven," i grumbled before pulling adora away.

adora stumbled after me until we reached the recording booth. i tugged her in before sitting on the ground with my legs crossed over each other. she leaned into me with her head against my chest. i absentmindedly ran my fingers through her hair and hummed.

"so, you're really going out with her? this is actually happening?" she looked over at me.

"yeah," i sighed, "it is."

she huffed as she stood up and started to pace. she looked out of the booth and stopped with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side.

"they're out there," she glanced at me.

"who?" i asked as i stood up.

we looked out of the window to see michael, ashton, and calum watching us from outside. i gestured for them to go but they just sat in the chairs instead. i glared at them but that just made calum turn away, ashton start spinning in his chair, and michael grin at us widely.

"they can't hear us unless they- of course," i sighed when they all put the headphones on.

"hi, so, um," calum spoke into the microphone so his voice echoed through the booth, "you two should start having sex so we can make the voices weird and see what it's like for two chipmunks to have sex."

"oh, i love you stupid boys," adora shuffled out and pulled calum into a hug. calum's eyes widened but he hugged her back. i just shrugged at them as i walked out.

"so many emotions," she sighed, "can i go home now?"

"spain, australia, or the hotel?" i questioned.

"i guess i'll just go to the hotel," she sighed heavily.

i smiled at how cute she was when she was pouty before tugging her away from calum. i wrapped my arm around her waist but as we walked outside i heard the annoying sound of flashing cameras. i separated from her quickly after kissing her cheek lightly. her head dropped down so she was staring at the floor as she shuffled out.

-

at nine-thirty pm i was finally able to stumble into the hotel room. i found calum, ashton, michael, and adora sitting on the couch. adora was curled up in between michael and calum in yoga pants, her hair up, her glasses on, and my t-shirt on. i threw my jacket in the direction of my shared room with adora before kicking my shoes off in the same direction.

"is that you, luke-ass?" calum asked as he tilted his head back.

"yeah," i sighed.

i walked around the couch and squeezed in between cal and adora. she tugged the bottoms of her yoga pants over her feet before pulling her sleeves into sweater paws. she pressed her nose into my shoulder before pulling away and staring back at the tv.

"did you just smell me?" i laughed.

"i had to make sure you didn't smell like her perfume. marisa told me to do it," she mumbled.

i shook my head and pulled her closer to me. i forced her head into my chest and she instinctively brought her hand up to hold mine that was draped over her shoulder.

"she was so boring," i whispered, "all she did was talk about business and how famous she's getting because of me. she hates hispanic food so we ate at this shitty burger place and it was the worst hour and a half of my life, i swear. she doesn't even like our music or green day."

"who hates green day? who does that?" she hissed.

"she also said that i can't wear my 'dirty looking band shirts' on our 'dates'," i said as i used air quotes.

adora scoffed, "i don't even tell you what to wear. you better wear every band shirt you own while you're with her so it repels her."

i chuckled and pulled her even closer. she yawned a little as she curled up in my lap. i drew on her arm with my finger as i looked at the tv. it was some spanish movie with english subtitles that looked really depressing.

"she wouldn't watch anything else," ashton said while gesturing to the screen, "she was stressed and hysterical after doing some online college stuff."

"i didn't understand anything she said. how do you understand it?" michael looked over at me.

"i know a little spanish and i'm used to her accent even when it's thicker than usual. it's really not that hard if you listen closely," i shrugged.

"it's hard to listen closely when you're trying to calm her down," he pointed out.

"you just aren't used to it."

after awhile adora shuffled off to bed so it was it was just the boys and me. i realized that from now on i wouldn't get a lot of time with her so i ditched them despite their protests. i basically spent every minute of everyday with them so i didn't see how me being with adora a little more at home was that much of a problem. luckily they eventually came around to understand that and let me leave.

when i walked into the room, adora had her spanish music softly playing as she walked around the room in my loose black shirt and a towel wrapped around her wet hair. my shirt was hiked up a little so i could see part of her grey underwear. i could already tell it was the simple pair with a hot pink bow at the top which made it really easy to pull down with my teeth.

"are you still not in the mood?" i looked down at her sheepishly.

"the three dumbasses are right outside this room," she warned.

"yeah but if you think about it we won't get a lot of time together. i'll be tired or you'll be tired and on some weeks you'll be bleeding so..." i trailed off.

she took the towel off and shook out her hair as she combed her fingers through it. i waited patiently for her final answer as i watched her closely.

"i guess," she sighed, "you better be quiet, hemmings."

"pretty sure you're the one we have to worry about," i laughed.

adora just rolled her eyes and pulled me over to the bed with her.

-

a/n: short and a filler sorrY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 596 22
❝ how old are you? ❞ ❝ 24. ❞ ❝ and you're in the FBI? ❞ ❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞ - - - © laaurenirwin 2014
1.2K 117 19