l u k e

s i x t y

i was sitting in the 'living room' with calum playing fifa while ashton did something on his phone. i was just about to beat calum when i heard a girlish scream and a 'thud' coming from the bunks. i quickly jumped over the back of the couch and ran towards the bunk beds.

"what the hell happened?" i asked when i saw adora lying on the floor in the fetus position.

"he pushed me off," adora groaned in agony, "it hurts."

"what does, baby?" i asked as i kneeled down next to her.

she pointed to the shoulder she was lying on and i scooped her up before carrying her into the room where calum and ashton were. i set her on the couch before going to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

i sat on the couch with my back against the armrest and my knees bent up. adora wiggled her way in between my legs where she fit perfectly with her back against my front. i kissed the top of her head as i pressed the ice pack over her bruised shoulder. she whimpered at the feeling but held it on her skin.

i grabbed my controller that had fallen on the floor and started a new game with calum. adora rested peacefully on my chest as she watched us play and bicker back and forth. she soon rolled over so she was curled up and her right should was pressed against me which meant the ice pack was against my chest.

"can you get the blanket," i asked.

"this one?" she held up the blanket that was on the floor.

i nodded quickly and took it from her so i could put it between the ice pack and me.

"sorry," she mumbled.

"'s'okay," i kissed her head before focusing back on the game.

-

in three days we had gotten to south america. buenos aires, argentina, to be exact. of course adora was just in heaven with all the hispanic culture and tropical weather and i was afraid i wouldn't be able to get her to leave. every time she went out to go be in amongst people who spoke her language she would come back with her accent thicker than usual which made everything hard for the boys to understand. i had gotten used to deciphering what she said so it wasn't that much a problem for me.

"i am very confused," adora frowned as she sat on the couch next to me.

"about what?" i replied.

"you had a tour bus in portugal but how did it get to australia to there? and what do you do about it now?"  she furrowed we eyebrows together.

"that was a temporary bus we rented for the europe leg. we have a tour bus in america that will most likely be driven down here at some point. it's very confusing but the bus we left in america is the usual bus," i explained.

"the gus bus!" calum's voice sounded in the distance.

"yes, the gus bus," i nodded.

"you guys are such dorks," she rolled her eyes.

"oh, whatever," i rolled my eyes.