Met In Detention || KIM TAEHY...

By BaeTaeLay

"Hey, Rose. If you go in your room by yourself, in the dark, the monsters will come get you." Lilia blurts, s... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
SEXY ME, ME, ME!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Questions
Follow ↓

Chapter 1

338K 8.9K 14.6K
By BaeTaeLay

BaeTaeLay

Thank you for clicking!

Just some things clarify before you can continue :)

~•~

This is a book purely for entertainment and cuteness.

Please enjoy the fanFICTION and don't ruin it for others who want to read.

~•~

Rose is NOT Rosé from BlackPink. This book was created and finished way before their debut.

But, if you want to imagine Rose as Rosé, that's no problem. Just clarifying that it's not her. It's you.

~•~

Another thing that I would like to mention to the readers...if I see any comment that completely bashes the MC, I will not hesitate to mute you.

I don't go through every single comment I get, but if I come across any of those comments....muted.

Thank you :)

~•~

Taehyung's POV

"The teacher is not going to be here." Jimin informs us as he walks into the detention room with Seokjin and Hoseok behind him.

"Thank goodness! We can leave! My mom is gonna be so mad!" Namjoon stands up from his desk and starts gathering his things.

"No, someone else is coming. I don't know who, though." Jimin sits down next to me.

Seokjin pulls Namjoon back onto the chair.

I shrug, keeping a strong glare towards the floor.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jimin asks.

"I'm still pissed." I shrug again. "I got detention for the stupidest reason. And you all got it too for trying to defend me. We're all stuck in here with this in our record for a REALLY stupid reason. Mr. Ilnune is the devil!"

"Hey, man, it's ok. As long as we're here together, it's alright." Seokjin pats my back.

"A girl! A girl!" Jungkook runs into the room and looks towards us with his big eyes. "There's a girl!"

I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"Jungkook, for the last time, this is not an all boys school. You're going to see a lot of girls here." Namjoon sighs.

"No, no! She's coming to sub for us!" Jungkook shakes as he takes a seat on the other side of me.

The door opens and in enters our student sub.

"Hi, my name is Rose. I'm subbing for Ms. Ohni." The girl introduces herself with a hands waving towards us.

I leaned back against my chair as I watched the typical honor student stand in front of the room and introduce herself.

Typical.

"Um, I'll be doing attendance first. There's only 7 of you, but it's required." Rose walks behind the teacher's desk and sits down.

"Rose? That's a nice name." Jimin speaks with a kind smile across his face.

She looks up, shocked to hear a compliment. "Oh, thanks."

"No problem." Jimin continues to smile.

"You're really trying to make friends with her right now?" I leaned over and whispered.

"You know I'm the best at making friends." He whispered back.

I rolled my eyes. "You already have us."

Jimin answers with a shrug and leans back against his seat. I did the same and crossed my arms.

"Ok, so-"

"WE ARE ALL HERE, ALL PRESENT, ALL HERE!" Hoseok stands up and waves his hands around.

I mentally face palmed.

Rose eyes him weirdly, then looks back down at the sheet.

My tongue rolled around against my cheek as I stared at Rose with my mind clicking onto something.

I know her.

I've never really seen her around before, but I've heard her name, though. She's the typical teacher's pet with straight As.

Such a typical girl.

Typical.

I thought she would look nerdier.

Why am I surprised some teacher trusted her with detention?

I scoffed to myself.

I don't know why, but since I'm doing horrible in school, seeing other people doing just fine get me so angry.

Why is it so easy for them, but so hard for me?

Jimin flicks my ear.

"Ow! What, Jimin?" I quietly snap at him.

"You're doing that creepy thing again."

"What do you mean?"

"Your blank face. What are you thinking about? Also, close your mouth before something flies in." He teases with a chuckle.

"Whatever."

A shuffle on the floor makes me look and I see Seokjin getting out of his seat. He headed for the teacher's desk and we all watched him with curiosity.

"Rose?" He says and stands in front of the desk.

"Yes?"

"Where is Ms. Ohni?"

"You came all the way here to ask that?" She doesn't look up from her paper.

Seokjin slams his hand on the desk, causing Rose to flinch and jump in her chair.

My friends all looked at each other, holding back laughs.

I shook my head, not amused with Seokjin's sudden change of attitude.

He's going to get himself in more trouble.

"Answer me. It's not that hard." He repeats.

"I-Ms. Ohni is busy with family business and she asked me to help watch detention for today."

The old guy clicks his tongue. "It was that easy."

As he walked back to his seat, Rose gave him a confused look, but gave it up and went back to doing what she was doing.

I smack Seokjin's arm when he pasts by me. "What the hell was that? You could've costed yourself another detention."

Namjoon snickers. "Yeah, what was that?"

"Were you trying to play a different role?" Hoseok snickered too. "Are we in one of your dramas, bro?"

"What?" He starts giggling. "She doesn't know me, so I could be a totally different person. I've always thought I could pull off a Bad Boy look. Call me Mario from now on."

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin burst out in laughter as I sat there, still not impressed by what he was trying to pull.

"Are you serious, Seokjin? What if you get another detention and your parents blame me for it?" I hissed.

"Chill out, bro." Namjoon smacks my arm. "It's not gonna happen like that."

I shake my head. "I'm not here to mess around. She can snitch, you know?"

"She's not Mr. Ilnune."

"Hey, Rose?" Jimin raises his hand.

Our attention immediately turned to him.

"Can you help me with my homework?" Jimin asks while taking something out of his backpack. "It's something I've been struggling with for awhile now."

Rose nods and stands up from her seat. "What subject?"

"Math."

"Sure, ok." She kneels next to him.

Jimin keeps his eyes on her instead of the paper. He leans in and smells her hair as she was looking at the paper.

Bruh.

"What are you doing?" I mouth to Jimin. "That's disgusting."

"Nothing." He mouths back and continues to talk to Rose.

Rose starts to guide Jimin on the math work he was "struggling" with. She was talking like an expert and we were just watching her like creeps....we don't have anything better to do anyway.

I still continued to glare at the floor, ranting to myself about how stupid my teachers are and how my parents are going to be mad at me for getting detention again.

Like, I'm a smart person, but because I'm late by a minute, I get detention!

"Wow, Rose, you're really smart. Do you think you could help me with my Science homework?" Hoseok asks and scoots his whole desk closer to her and Jimin.

"I don't know if we have time." She glances at the clock. "Detention is only 45 minutes today..."

"Maybe you should come over to my house. You can tutor me." Hoseok bluntly offers, giving a charming smile.

"Your house?" She stops writing and looks up at him. Her face was reddened, taken back from the sudden request.

"I really need the help." Hoseok adds.

"Ma-Maybe-"

"Oh, could you help me too?" Namjoon joins with a dorky smile. "I need to bump up my grade in Chemistry."

"Since when did you care about your grades?" Hoseok whispers to him.

"Since you did."

"If you're free, I need some tutoring too." Jungkook shouts.

"Oh, so now you're not scared of girls." I glared at him. "Why are you even asking her, Jungkook? I usually tutor you."

"I feel like Rose will be a better tutor."

I sit back in my seat, biting back a harsh response.

That's annoying.

"My math teacher suggested a tutor." Yoongi, surprisingly, joins in too.

I quietly groan at their actions.

What are they doing? Inviting a random girl to their own house? That's super creepy.

Why do they need someone else anyway? We already have each other. I usually help them with their studies...but I haven't been able to because of STUPID DETENTION AND MR. ILNUNE!

"Well, um, that's short notice." She stands up and walks to front of the desk and leans on it. "Do you guys really need it?"

"Yeah!" Everyone looked at each other, then back at her.

"We could meet at my house. My parents are gone for the weekend." Seokjin smirks at her.

I roll my eyes.

This all seems so stupid to me.

Well, everything does.

I'm still so pissed and worried that I even have strength to argue with my idiot friends.

Whatever.

I don't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...
167K 7K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
35.2K 3.3K 35
The ceiling of the room began to decorate with stars as the grip around his neck tightened. He chokes out a laugh and Taehyung loosened his grip a li...