Marvel Imagines.

By kylafaithe12

A collection of One-Shots, Drabbles and others in the MCU. Open to requests! Most One-Shots or Imagines will... More

Introduction.
Stormy Nights. (Pietro Maximoff x Reader)
Nightmares. (Steve Rogers x Reader)
Nicknames (Avengers Preferences)
Undercover (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
No fear. (Loki x reader)
Piano. (Loki x reader)
Farm. (Clint Barton x Reader)
It hurts. (Bruce Banner x Reader)
Stars (Thor Odinson x Reader)
Always (Tony Stark x Reader)
A/N!!!
Singing. (Steve Rogers x Reader)
Coffee (Pietro Maximoff x Reader)
Relapse. (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
Playful (Bucky Barnes x reader)
Not a Dream. (Thor Odinson x Reader)
Sweaters (Bruce Banner x Reader)
Homecoming (Tony Stark x Reader)
Matching Halloween Costumes! (Avengers Preferences)
Christmas Shopping (Loki x Reader)
Art (Steve Rogers x Reader)
Mishaps (Pietro Maximoff x reader)
Puns (Reader x Bucky Barnes X Steve Rogers)
Not our Last Goodbye (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
Not our last goodbye pt. 2 (Bucky Barnes x reader)
BIG BIG THANK YOU (a/n) + meet the author
Hello...again
Home Improvement, Ver. 1, (Bucky x reader)

Thinking too much. (Steve Rogers x Reader)

24.5K 563 240
By kylafaithe12

{Requested by beardsdothingstome I hope you like it!}

You hated this. You were training since you were a new addition to the Avengers and Captain America was your trainer. You hated it, he's always correcting you saying you had the wrong stance, you swung to wide, you kicked to low pretty much everything you did was wrong to Mr.Perfect.

You punched the bag furiously. You punched and kicked until you were out of breath you stopped grabbed your water bottle and took a drink. Loving the cool feeling as it traveled down your throat.

"You had the wrong stance again." You heard Steve say. You remembered he had been standing there in the corner watching you. You clenched your teeth and tensed up a bit.

"Oh did I now." You replied sarcastically. Steve looked at you sternly and you returned the look.

"Yeah, also the swings on your punch were to wide and took to long to make contact." He said continued. You twitched a little as he went on to explain everything else you had done wrong.

"Am I bad fighter?" You asked fuming. He looked at you slightly stunned,

"No. I never said that. You just.." You cut him off.

"Then why do you keep saying everything I do is wrong?! It's seems like I can't get one punch in without it being too wide or the stance is wrong." You snapped at him.

"You need practice (Y/N). You've only been here a few months and your last mission didn't go so well. I'm trying to help you!" He exclaimed.

"In a real fight you don't have to time to think about all this crap!" You yelled.

"Oh look the couples fighting again." You heard Tony say. You snapped your head to see him standing by the door.

"WE AREN'T A COUPLE!" You and Steve yell back at the same time. Then you both give each other glares then you stomp out of the room Shoulder checking Tony on the way out.

..................

"I just don't what it is. Everything I do is wrong to him." You said to Wanda. You had come to her after your tough training session with Steve. You both sat in your living room, enjoying some tea.

"I think he's right about practice I mean. You and I both are new so we do need a lot of practice." Wanda said her accent dripping off every word.

"Yeah, Yeah." You said waving off the fact she sided with Steve.

She chuckled lightly,

"I think the reason you two don't get along so well is because you like each other." She said.

"Oh no not you too Wanda. Everyones been teasing us." You said shaking your head.

"No no. I'm being serious. I know you like him and I know he likes you too." You blushed.

"How do you know.. Oh right mind reading." You said. I mean you had to admit Steve was Attractive and his muscles were glorious. Plus his gentle and sweet personality was always something you enjoyed when he actually acted nice to you. Also his butt was pretty great too.

"(Y/N)! Can you stop being so gross. I do not want to hear you fawning over Steve's butt." She said laughing a bit. You laughed awkwardly and blushed even harder. So maybe you did like Steve but that still doesn't excuse his attitude towards you.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. You groaned as you got up while Wanda laughed. You slowly walked over to the door and opened it. Steve stood there with a distant look in his eyes,

"Can I help you?" You asked. Steve stood staring at you a moment before he shook his head,

"Sorry. Yeah We got a mission so meet at the debriefing room ASAP." He said quickly then walked away. You turned around to look at Wanda who was already standing,

"I guess you heard? We should probably go." You said groaning. You were still tired from your training session and a little nervous but you continued on. You and Wanda walked out the door but your mind was in another place while Wanda talked about something.

You walked into the debriefing room and The rest of the Team was there. Except for Thor he was off doing other things in Asgard. You sat across from Steve and Wanda sat next to you. Pietro was soon there and sat on the other side of you. Steve was staring at you lost in thought and soon you found yourself doing the same You were staring at Him trying to think if you actually liked him or not. (Like staring would help you decide.)

"Would you two stop gazing into each other's eyes. Your making me sick." Clint said laughing. You snapped from your thoughts and glared at Clint in which he immediately stopped laughing.

Fury walked in with the usual scowl on his face and began telling you about what was going to happen. It was Hydra base you were taking out,

"Clint you are with Natasha take out the guards outside. Tony you take out the protective shield that's around the area the base and then fight whatever comes at you. Bruce you stay in the quinjet and if we need you we'll let you know. Steve, (Y/N), Wanda and Pietro get inside and get inside and both of you will have charges to set. You place them here, here and here then you get the hell out of there."

You drifted off into thought again. You weren't that excited that you were with Steve but maybe he might actually help you fight instead of yelling at you about everything your doing wrong. You soon got lost once again when suddenly,

"Agent (Y/L/N)! Did you hear that?" Fury barked at you. You immediately turned tomato red,

"No..no sir." You replied.

"I said we leave in 8 hours so get some sleep and be ready. If you keep daydreaming like this your gonna get killed on this mission." Fury said sternly.

"Sorry Sir I just have a lot on my mind" You said glancing at Steve who was already staring at you. "but I will be ready for the mission sir."

"You better be. You are all dismissed now go get some sleep." Fury said then everyone filed out of the room. As you walked out you heard Tony say a few things about being paired up with Steve. You held back punching him in the face and started to head towards your room.

"(Y/N)! Hold on for a second." You turned around to see Steve coming towards me.

"Yeah. What do you need?" You answered.

"I guess I want to apologize for being so hard on you. I just don't want you to get hurt thats all. But since we're teamed up tomorrow did want to train a bit more?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. He looked so cute when he did that. You just wanted to..

No. Don't start that now. You scolded yourself.

"No. I think I'll be okay. But thanks for the apologize and see you in 8 hours." You said quickly and briskly walked away. You just wanted to be alone for the rest of the day to relax and try to figure things out.
***********LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE IDK.********

You sat on the Quinjet next to Steve waiting to arrive at the Hydra Base. Your (H/L) (H/C) was up in a high pony tail and your suit was a little tight on you. But you let that slide,

You yawned. Remembering you got almost no sleep last night because you were thinking about Steve and you trying to accept your feelings for him. Which you now decided that you did have feelings towards Steve. You closed your eyes just wanting a few moments of sleep.

"(Y/N) don't fall asleep we're almost there." Steve said gently nudging your side. You opened your (Y/E/C) and looked at Steve. You wondered if he did have feelings for you too even though Wanda said he did. You didn't really believe that statement quite yet.

His Ocean blue eyes stared at you. You looked away quickly before you started blushing,

"Aww there such a cute couple." Tony said in a high pitched tone.

"Yah Know Tony if you don't die on this mission. I'm going to kill you myself." You snapped at him. He snorted and smirked at you. You merely glared at him in response.

"Alrighty were here. Remember the plan alright?" Steve said standing up. There he was, the leader Captain America. You stood up with him,

"Alright. Tony, Clint and Natasha you go out first. Tony let us know when the shield is down and me, (Y/N), Wanda and Pietro go inside. Place the charges then get out." Steve commanded. Suddenly the door opened to the back of the Quinjet and you were greeted by gun fire along with hundreds of men coming at you.

You watched as Tony, Clint and Natasha took off shooting and throwing punches.

"Alright let's go out there and fight. Once Tony gives the go we get inside." Steve ordered. All three of you just nodded and then all to quickly you found yourself out in the battle.

You used your gun and Katanas taking out anyone that came at you. You continued fighting regretting not getting sleep last night. But the adrenaline running through your veins kept you going.

"Alright the Shield is down." You heard Tony say over the Com. You quickly looked for Steve and soon found him taking down a guard. You ran over to him,

"Ready?" He asked you nodded as he spoke into the Com.

"Maximoffs! Let's go." He said and with in seconds. Pietro was setting down Wanda next to you. She smiled at you and you returned it. Raring to go.

"Let's go." Steve ordered and you all ran for the building taking out any guard that came your way. You ran inside the building and Pietro and Wanda ran off in the other direction.

"Follow me." Steve said to you. You obeyed and you both ran down the hallways taking rights and lefts until you reached the first spot.

"Alright go ahead and set the first one." Steve said guarding you as you began setting the charge. You heard footsteps coming towards you and started to panic a bit but you didn't let your eyes leave your work. You nimble put the wires together and pressed the set order of buttons. You heard gun fire and the sound of bullets being reflected off Steve's shield. You kept your focus and then you finished.

You quickly stood up just as Steve knocked the guard out. He looked at you you could see it in his eyes he was asking if you were done. You nodded your head and he took off running as you followed.

Soon you reached the next and last spot.

"You got this one?" You asked watching down the hallway.

"Yeah. Keep watch." Steve said as he knelt down and started working quickly on setting the bomb.

"Like I was just going to let you die." You sassed.

"Can this not be the time you sass me." Steve replied. Suddenly you heard heavy boot steps and held your gun tightly. A guard who was way bigger then the others you had fought appeared at the end of the hallway. He was wearing light body armor but because of his size and his muscular build he didn't really need to wear armor. You aimed your gun and started shooting at the man. He started running towards you, the bullets not slowing him down. Until you heard the dreaded click of the gun. Out of ammo.

You cursed under your breath as the guard took a swing at you. You blocked and kicked him in the stomach causing him to stumble.

Tell me I don't have enough power in my kicks. You thought wishing Steve could have seen that. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your cheek as the guard punched you. You quickly grabbed your Katanas and began swinging towards the guard. But he quickly knocked your weapons to the ground.
"ARE YOU ALMOST DONE?" You yelled towards Steve.

"No! I'm having some trouble." He called back. You groaned and blocked a punch from the guard. You tried punching him in the face but he blocked it and punched your stomach. You quickly swung at him again,

"You're swings to wide again! Plus you've got the wrong stance. Right foot in front of the left." Steve called to you without looking up from his work. Still fumbling with the wires,

"Can you shut up!" You yelled back but followed his orders and punched the guard in the face then did a round house kick and with that the Guard bent over. You kneed him in the face and kicked him backwards. You had knocked him out and you were satisfied with your work.

You ran over to Steve bending over him and quickly fixed the problem and put in the code. He turned around and looked at you. You two were just inches apart and it was in that moment that you knew you liked him and you liked him a lot. If one of you moved just a tad closer you would be kissing each other. Which you wanted desperately.

With his eyes still stuck on you,

"Charges are sit for (Y/L/N) and Rogers." He spoke in the com.

"Charges are set for the Maximoffs." You heard Wanda say.

"Then let's get out of here." Steve said but he didn't move immediately after. He stood there looking at you. You felt his hot breath on your lips and it sent chills down your spine. You started to close the gap but Steve looked away and blushed.

"C..Come one we have to get out of here." He said flustered. Then you both ran out of the building with you trying to decided if trying to kiss him was a good idea or not.

You both ran onto the Quinjet were Pietro,Wanda, Clint and Natasha already were waiting. Bruce had headphones on and was sitting down looking like he was ready to fall asleep.

"Alright let's get out of here."Steve said as Clint sat down in the pilots seat and not two seconds afterword a big explosion was heard as the base burst into flames. You saw another explosion happen and then flames grew bigger as the door closed. Soon you you felt the Quinjet lift off the ground.

You sat next to Steve again and glared at Tony. Hoping he got the message that if he said something he would die. He simply smirked at you and looked away.

It had been a few minutes when you suddenly felt tired. It hit like a ton of bricks and your eyelids got heavy and you laid your head against the cool metal wall behind you and drifted off to sleep.

*****Small time skip. This imagine is so long. It's gonna be over soon.. Bu um back to the program*******

You felt someone nudge your side and you opened your eyes. Tony was looking at you and smirking well actually everyone was staring at you.

Then you realized. Your head was on Steve's shoulder, you quickly shot up wanting to get out and avoid Tonys torment. You looked at Steve who was blushing lightly, he was so cute. You just wanted to kiss him then and there.

"Can you get a room you two. No one wants to be around to see your PDA." Tony said followed by a few small laughs from every one else. You felt the Quinjet land and Steve and you stood up.

Just as the doors started to open,

"No. Tony looking at each other isn't PDA. This is PDA." You commented and then grabbed Cap and kissed him then quickly pulled away. You then turned on your heels and briskly walked out of the Quinjet leaving everyone stunned and a shocked and blushing Steve.

*****So Many Time Skips******

You sat in your room, in your pajamas still blushing about the fact that you kissed Steve. His lips were so soft. You wanted to just kiss him again but you probably ruined your chances by this point. You also were still shocked by your own boldness do such a thing. You rubbed your temples until you heard a knock at your door.

Thinking it was Wanda you got up and opened it. But you saw Steve instead, you turned red again.

"Uh (Y/N)..I.." Steve started talking but you quickly cut him off..

"Steve I'm really sorry about that. I was just tired of Tonys teasing and I know you probably don't have feelings for me but I've sort of realized that I really like you but if you don't have feelings me there's nothing I can do about that. I'm sorry again for.."

Suddenly Steve's lips crashed into yours. Immediately making you stop blabbering, you were shocked for a moment but quickly relaxed and closed your eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. His hands were placed gently on your hips, you ran your fingers through his hair as you deepened the kiss. His lips were soft and plump. The kiss felt like a dream to you. But you realized that you got what you didn't even know you wanted for so long.

Steve pulled away panting a little,

"(Y/N). I really like you too. I'm sorry for being so hard on you, your the first Girl I've liked in 70 years and I didn't really know how to go about it." Steve said blushing avoiding your gaze.

You giggled and kissed his nose.

"It's alright. I'll forgive you just as long as you stop doing it." You said giving him a stern look but then smiled.

"Alright. Fine."

"Also You have to say I'm the best Fighter ever."

Steve sighed before he spoke,

"You also the best fighter ever." .

"You are forgiven." You giggled and then kissed him. Now excited about your training sessions with Steve instead of Dreading them.

{HELLO! I AM SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE AND I AM SORRY THATS ITS REALLY CRAPPY. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

I will get the other requests posted soon!

Again sorry this is trash but I haven't really felt like finishing it but I had to!

Thanks for reading!

Also HOLY COW GUYS 1K THANK THANK THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one!!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 969 21
A collection of one shots featuring the Avengers and Spiderman
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
883 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...