Superman Love [COMPLETED]

Od ToriReigns27

Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts... Více

Chapter 1: New Start
Chapter 2: New Moves
Chapter 3: Problems
Chapter 4: Backup
Chapter 5: Surprise Not Expected
Chapter 6: Disaster in Hell
Chapter 7: Hanging Out and Drama
Chapter 8: Falling In Love
Chapter 9: A question
Chapter 10: Normal day i guess
Chapter 11: Date Night
Chapter 12: some strange shit
Chapter 13: Joining?
Chapter 14: Run
Chapter 15: matches
Chapter 16: Life down the drain
Chapter 17: teams
Chapter 18: Raw part 1
Chapter 19: Raw part 2
Chapter 20: Raw part 3
Chapter 21: Wants
Chapter 22: Notes and Wants
Chapter 23: Pains
Chapter 24: Out The Hospital
Chapter 25: A normal day finally
Chapter 27: Battlegrounds 2
Authors Note**
Authors Note***
Authors Note****
Authors Note*****

Chapter 26: Battlegrounds 1

913 25 1
Od ToriReigns27

*Natia's P.O.V.*
[6 hours before Battlegrounds begins]

"How about this?" Patty, my costume designer, said and showed me, yet another bright outfit. I told her dark. What happened to dark colors?! I shook my head at her. "Oh come on Natia, i know you want black but you need some other colors. Besides, whats wrong with yellow?"

"Its too fucking bright! I can die Patty." She just chuckled at me. I smiled at her. Only Patty understood my obsession with dark vs light.

"Okay. How's turquoise?" She asked me. I nodded at her. "Good! We agree on a color. Now i know what you will like. I made it a while back and its in your size." She beamed at me and starts to search for the outfit. She pulls out a very nice turquoise shirt and shorts. "Huh? You like? Well i can tell by your eyes that you love it." She chuckled.

"I gotta give it to you, Patty. Its a nice color. And it looks awesome. But wont my hair be weird since its purple?" I asked her.

She tapped her finger on her chin, and looked at me up and down. "I think its high time we change that hair color."

"Oh good." I smiled. "What color?"

"Maybe black because you have an obsession with it. How long has your hair been purple?"

"Since i was 16. Im 26. So however long that was ago." I laughed.

"Yeah, lets go dye it black. With highlights of turquoise." She smiled and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room. New look. Im happy.

My hair is dyed and i got my new ring outfit. Might i add that i look very sexy. Cant wait for Roman to see me. Also my friends. But mainly Roman. He may not recognize me.

I walk to the locker room to peak inside to see no one inside. Good. I sat on the couch and relax. I need it. That whole hour of changing and my hair color, wore me out. Now theres 4 hours before the show. Gives me enough time to take a quick nap. Maybe.

"Uhm, can i help you?" I hear Roman say behind me. "Because i can help you find the right locker room." He says.

"Nope, im good. I like it in here." I say, trying to change my voice just a bit.

"But this isnt your locker room chick!" Dean groans. They both are in here?

"Get the hell out!" Paige said. She seems jealous. Like i want her man.

"Nah, im good Paige. Imma stay in here." I said and stood up and turn to face them. "I mean, why not." I smirked as their faces turned into pure shock.

"Natia?! Holy shit you look hot." Paige said hugging me. I hugged back at her. "Like god damn, you look so different!"

"Well i did get my hair done and got a new outfit. Show off my new color." I say to them.

"Dang, Natia. Didnt know it was you. But you look pretty badass with that hair color." Dean said plopping on the couch.

"I think she looks smoking hot." Roman said wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind me. I smiled and leaned back into his chest.

"Awe. Thanks babe." I smiled up at him.

"Dont make out infront of us right here." Dean groans.

"If we do it, yall can to." I smiled at Dean.

"We arent that kind of couple where we make out infront of another couple. Thats weird." Paige says.

"What do you mean we arent?" Roman said. Does he not know about them two?

"Dude, i forgot to tell you that me and Paige are dating." Dean said.

"Since when?! And how come no one told me till now?!" Roman said. I chuckled at him.

"Man, im sorry. But now you know and your good." Dean laughed.

"Yeah whatever." Roman mumbled, which caused us to laugh.

"And making her way down the ramp is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!"

I watched her on the screen going down the ramp. No Brie? Makes things easier. As she walked down the ramp, she smiled at everyone and showed off the belt. Which will be mines.

"You got this." Roman said, kissing my cheek. I smiled at him, and nodded at him. He walked away as the called my name.

"And the challenge, making her way down the ramp, Natia!"

I walked down the ramp, smiling and waving at everyone, who was shocked about my hair and new outfit. Nikki looked a bit shocked but she was glaring at me. Ah, who cares.The referee raises the belt. Then hands it to someone.

Ding-Ding-Ding

I ran at her with a clothesline as she fell, i
picked her up and threw her into the turnbuckle which she groaned and fell to the ground. This is all taking under my control. I repeatedly kicked her until the referee removed me away from her. So i put my hands up and ran back at her with a hard kick to the stomach. I ran towards the ropes and bounced back to only be knocked down with a clothesline. Shit. She picked me up and throws me to the ropes and i bounce back, to duck under her arm and bounce back to her elbowing me in the face. Which hurt like a bitch. She set me up on her shoulders and doing her signature move and pinned me.
1,2!
I kicked out just in time. Dont know how i stayed in this, but i did.

"How is Natia still in this match?!"

"How does Nikki feel about this?"

I roll to the corner and stood up to look at Nikki, who was very mad because i didnt give up. She ran to me, which i moved out the way and she hit her head on the turnbuckle. I took this as an advantage to roll her up, but she kicked out quickly. I stood up, and waited for her to get up. Im going for my move. As she got up, i ran to her with my No one cares move. She fell to the mat and i pinned her, only for her to kick out! What the fuck?!

"Holy cow! These girls are giving there best in this ring."

"Thats what a true champ does. Never gives up."

I stood up again and waited for her to get up. Im going to end this. And im going to end it bad with her.

She stood up, as i ran at her and kicked her right in the mouth. I paced around her, knowing she wasnt giving up. I knew what i had to do.

I got into the corner and waited for her, as she stood up. She looked my direction and i ran to her with a Superman punch.

The crowd going wild. I smiled to myself as she stood up again, only to meet a spear from me. I pinned her this time.
1,2,3!

"And your winner, our new Divas Champion, Natia!" The referee handed me the belt and i held it high. I knew i was going to win. I believed in me. The crowd cheering for me. I smiled and blew kisses out to the crowd and got out the ring. Man, was i tired. That was one hell of a match. I walked backstage to be met with all the other superstars and they were all clapping at me. I smiled and thanked them all.

"Natia!" Paige said, hugging me to death. I smiled and hugged her to. "Holy shit, that was a match. You guys did great out there. But of course, mainly you."

"Thanks Paige. I did do good. I knew i had to beat her. And now," i looked down at my belt that was around my waist. "We all know who the real champ is." She smiled and hugged me again. I chuckled at her as we walked back into the locker room.

"The guys are up next. So, sorry you couldnt see Romans reaction." She smiled at me.

"Its okay. He knows im champ no matter what." I chuckled. She laughs and turns the TV on as we watch Roman and Dean get ready for their match.

This is going to get ugly.

~~~~~~
UPDATED AGAIN!

Yay! Natia won the championship belt! Yay!

Next chapter is Roman, Dean and Randy vs Wyatts. I had forgot to put someone else in the match. Im thinking of before the whole Bray and Luke.

BUT SINCE THEY BRING THT MF BRAUN TO MAKE ROMAN AND DEAN PAST OUT....kinda made me cry bc one, he looks ugly and two, i saw a pic tht had Braun in the Rosebuds...he huge! And hurt Roman. Also Dean, but damn.

Im scare to know what they will do now. Like its 3vs2 now.

But enough of my ranting.

COMMENT/ VOTE

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

371K 12.1K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
13.4K 141 15
Considered the most dangerous man in the business. Daniel started his career in the Indies of the U.S. then traveling all around the world. Only to f...
23.1K 1.2K 46
• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL (3) BURNING HEART ▹ CIAMPA (4) BURNING GLASS ▹ RICOCHET (5) BURNING LIGH...
12.3K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...