ONLY YOU of BTS

Autorstwa catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... Więcej

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 29

1.8K 97 41
Autorstwa catchhhhhh

Song Recommendation: Don't be Mad Anymore by G. Na

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Chukhahae (축하해): Congratulations
Daebak (대박): Awesome
Dongsaeng (동생): Younger Sibling/ Friend
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Hwaiting (화이팅): Goodluck/ You can do it!
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 29: Love Me A Little More
Thursday, December 26 2013

Hee Yeon's POV

I rushed inside as fast as I can leaving Jimin behind. I ran down the stairs hurriedly and then stopped at the third floor. I sit on the first flight of stair with my hand on the rail while I try to catch my breath.

That was an unexpected rush, I thought to myself. Why the hell did I hugged him? What am I thinking? Good thing he didn't follow me or I wouldn't be able to explain myself.

"Aigoo.. my heart is pounding really hard," I whisper to myself.

I hit myself in the chest assuming that it'll stop beating but it didn't. In fact, it's beating much harder.

Why am I feeling this way? It's just a hug, right? I didn't experienced this when Hoseok hugged me so why am I experiencing it now? Maybe because I was the one who hugged Jimin that's why I'm like this. Yes, maybe that's it.

My heart should stop beating now though because I'm feeling a little bit uncomfortable. It's really unusual for me to feel like this.

"Aish.. Jinja!" I shout while I mess up my hair.

The whole picture of what happened earlier keeps playing and playing on my head. The feeling I felt when our body was so close with each other, that I can feel his heartbeat, was extraordinary.

The way he smells so good still lingers to my nose. And his eyes, the way the light reflects on his eyes, it's so beautiful. I find myself lost in my imagination as I try to figure things out. After a few minutes I snap out of it, but my heart didn't stop beating nor slowed down its phase.

"He's just your friend Hee Yeon. You shouldn't feel this way," I murmur.

I pull myself up the hand rail and try walking through the floor to calm myself a bit. I try to convince myself that it was nothing. That the whole thing I'm feeling right now is nothing. And that it is not possible to feel like this with a friend.

As I am walking through the corridor, I saw a room which looks like it was abandoned. Why would a room be abandoned here, I thought. I reached for the doorknob and try to open it. Luckily, it's not locked. I walked inside, curious of what I'll find.

The inside looks like it hasn't been used in years but not totally abandoned. I entered without turning on the lights because I don't want to attract any attention. I then saw this grand piano lying around the corner. My memory flashes back on my mind as I am reminded of how I use to play such instrument. How I missed playing, I thought.

I walk towards it immediately, place my bag on the chair and open the cover. I touch the keys with my fingertips and I was reminded again of how I once played a piece. It feels smooth and cold, like it needs to be played by someone.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as I start playing 'Yiruma's River Flows In You' and instantly got lost by it.

In the midst of finishing the song, someone's voice suddenly echoed across the room. I was startled that I accidentally dropped my bag on the floor with my things scattered all over the place. I turned to look who it was and I never thought it would be him.

Seokjin's POV

I scan the whole building floor by floor to look for Hee Yeon. Hoseok said that she maybe at the top floor but she wasn't. As I reached the third floor, I heard a melody coming from the old practice hall.

It's a melody that I haven't heard for years. A melody that I'm familiar with.

As I stand by the door, I was relieved that I finally found her. I listened to her as she gracefully played the piece and wait for her to finish.

"Wow.. You still got it," I utter as I cannot wait anymore.

She jumped from her sit and dropped her bag on the floor. I totally forgot how jumpy she could be because of all those horror movies that she used to watch. I walk towards her to help her pick up the things that fell off from her bag. When we're already finished picking up her stuffs, she immediately stood up.

"What are you doing here?" she utters in a calm manner as she avoids eye contact.

"I was looking for you. Can we talk? I really want to talk to you," I utter with a hopeful tone but she just remained silent. "I know you're mad and you probably hate me. I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but please hear me out. I just want to say a few things and then you can go."

I was so glad when she agreed to talk to me. I can't help to smile because my facial muscles are twitching from excitement.

But I need to be serious right now because I don't want her to think that I'm not taking her seriously. So, I kept a straight face.

I gesture her to sit on the chair near the piano. I wait for her to sit first before I did. The piano's chair isn't that wide nor isn't that long so we have a very little amount of space between us. I stare at her face as she looks down still avoiding eye contact.

All of a sudden, I feel nervous. So nervous, I can't even speak. I was again blocked and lost in words.

Why do I always have to be this way in front of her? What am I afraid of? That maybe she will reject me again or that I feel so guilty because I wronged her.

Well, this isn't the time for that. This isn't the time to feel scared. I just have one shot at this and I am not going to waste it.

I took a deep breath, looked at her and utter, "Mianhe. I'm sorry for all the things that I've done wrong. That I left you a year ago without even saying anything and expect that you can just forgive me right away. For treating you unfairly because I know you loved me. For-"

"Is that all you're going to say right now?" she scoffs. I was surprised and confused when she interrupted. "If you're going to dictate and apologize for everything that you did wrong, just type it up and e-mail it to me. I have no time for this right now, Seokjin."

She looks at me fiercely and stand up abruptly, ready to leave. I hold her arm not too tight just so I can prevent her from walking away again.

And then I continued, "For making you cry and feel hurt. For not formally asking you to be with me. But most importantly.. for not saying that I loved you too."

I looked up to her with dreary eyes as I let go of her arms slowly. I can feel my tears pooling up on my eyes but I tried my best to prevent it from falling. She looks at me as her strong eyes gradually changes into a gentle one.

"If you loved me, why did you left me?" she mutter, looking the opposite way.

This is the one question I was afraid to answer because I never want her to know and that she may not believe me.

But I knew, sooner or later, she's gonna ask me this. And I guess this is the time to finally give her an answer.

I took a deep breath and try to explain the situation simply, "Remember when I used to have this crazy dream of becoming an artist and it became your dream too? One day while I was waiting for you, your eommoni talked to me. She said that if I continue to dream this useless dream, it'll drag me down and I will drag you down with me."

She faces me and stares at me curiously. I remain my eyes at her as I continue to talk.

"Your eomma never wants me to be with you because she thinks that I influence you to make bad decisions in your life. She doesn't approve of the unstable path and the risk we're going to take. And the way you loved me made her scared that you might runaway with me and leave her." 

"So you left me?" she says as she faced me and stare at me in the eyes, looking so sullen. "You didn't even fight for me?"

"She's your mother. I don't want to disrespect her. I know how they long for their children's love because I have a mother too. And I know you're all she's got," I respond.

"That's not what I meant. You could've just told her that I won't end up like that and that you'll take care of me because you love me. Or at least told me that something like that happened so that I could've talked with her to make her at ease," she says with a slightly irritated tone.

"I was a coward back then. So I left.. just because I want you to have a stable life just what your mother wants. And I want her to know that my love for you has good intentions," I utter.

"Leaving someone does not prove you love them. You stay with them, be there for them and make them feel it," she utter with a weak tone.

"That's why I am here. I will set everything right. I will make it up to you and prove that I am worthy for your love again because I love you. I still love you, Hee Yeon."

I hold her hands and slowly pull her back to sit. I look closely at her eyes as I continue.

"I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to let me prove to you how much I love you."

Hee Yeon's POV

His touch.

His stare.

His words.

It is making me feel weak again. All of the hatred that I kept inside my heart for a year completely disappeared as he said those words. All the clouded thoughts became clear. And all the hurt I felt gradually fades.

He sits in front of me as he waits for an answer. Am I ready for this? Am I ready to forgive him once and for all? But a second chance is a little out called for.

I suddenly remembered what Jimin said to me, that if I want to straighten things out I should start by forgiving him and then I would know what I really want from there. If I want him back in my life as a friend or more than that.

I finally nod and he gave off this huge smile.

"I am forgiving you and giving you another chance but it doesn't mean you won me back. I just thought it would be nice to get rid of all the hate that I've been feeling. I will give you my final answer when I've decided," I utter giving an indifferent expression.

He then nods happily as a response, "Yes! That's all I need. I will do everything in my might to win you back. And I will wait for your answer patiently. Thank you! You won't regret this."

I don't want him to feel at ease because I still want him to work hard. I've been through a lot of shit because of him, so it is just fair to give him a tough challenge to start with. But I am still not sure if I want him back in my life.

He suddenly pulls out the necklace he once gave to me from his pocket. He leans closely and puts it around my neck gently. He then gave me a sweet smile as I hold the necklace and smiled back a little.

So this is how it feels when all of your troubles are gone, it's freeing.

As I look at him still smiling at me, I then noticed someone standing near the door. I narrowed my eyes to get a clearer view.

I saw it move away quickly because I guess it noticed me looking. By the little streak of light that passed through it's eyes. I knew immediately who it was.

It's Jimin.

End of Chapter 29

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
What do you think Jimin felt when he saw them together? Will he be glad because Hee Yeon finally forgave Seokjin? Or will he be hurt because he loves the same girl as his friend? All of that will be revealed next chapter!

Thank you for reading the Chapter 28 & 29 of Only You. Comments and votes makes me alive. Don't forget to express your feels! I will sure appreciate it if I will receive as much love. And please don't feel creeped out if I always interact with you guys that's my way of returning back the love 😄

Still dedicated to the following users: ericacharmdevera FluffyChim BTS4ever28  BTSGot17

The 30th & 31st chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, August 26 2015.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

363K 15.4K 53
❝ it can't hurt, right? ❞ - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! © 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...
524 19 18
Y/N is a cheerful and strong minded college girl. She has it all, good grades, a best friend to always have her back, her dreams to fullfill, a joyfu...
11.9K 409 10
You're a normal girl making her life in the city of Seoul, but a stormy trip to work goes wrong causing you to black out. Waking up, you find your wo...
360K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...