Curiosity (Camila/You)

By CamilaIsSmexy

It's just an ordinary day until you get a text that says..... Unknown number: Fuck you're hot ... More

Curiosity
1: Who are you
2: Hello
3: She's crazy
4: Getting to know each other
5: Flirting
6: You are Who
7: Taking a step further
8: Facetime
9: Its just a small crush, right?
10: A little fun
11: Holding my feelings
12: Before its too late
13: Am I dreaming
14: Confused
15: Keeping my distances
16: Im happy for you
17: Lies
18: Helping Her
19: It hurts
20: I'm sorry
21: Change of plans
21: Fake smiles*
22: Chloe
24: Late Night Calling
25: That should be me
26: Texting
27: Beach
28: Cheering up
29: She's worried
30: Getting Jealous
31: Tables Have Turned
32: Farewell
33: Confessing
34: Let's try again
35: Weird date
36: Meeting Friends
37: No Control
38: Big R
39: Sending Gifts
40: Official
41: Ignore
My Birthday!!!
42: Threesome
43: She's Mine
44: Writing songs
45: Family
46: Busy
47: Missing her
48: Helping
49: On My Way
50: Hotel
51: Meet & Greet
Special Authors Note

23: Telling

23.8K 804 234
By CamilaIsSmexy

Camila's POV:

New day.

I'm still heart broken and sad. But the good news is that we're back on the road. After a pretty long break it was back to tour. We were on our way to New York. Long drive but it's okay.

"Camila do you wanna get out of your bunk," I heard Dinah say but I ignored her for the fifth time. I heard her sigh and heard footsteps walking away.

I took my phone out and tried texting Y/N...again.

Me: Hey.

Me: You aren't gonna answer me but I just wanna say Jack and I are done

Me: The girls were right. They're always right

Me: Please answer

__________

Your POV:

"Chlo get my phone please," I said as we packed up. The restaurant wasn't pack today surprisingly,so we got to leave early.

"Sure thing babe," Chloe said and pecked my lip walking away. I smiled as she walked away. We kissed but we aren't dating yet. I want to ask her out. I mean she's nice,cute,funny,and beautiful.

Chloe's POV:

I pecked her lips and there goes the Sparks again. I walked away and went to the back to get her phone.

I've been waiting forever to get with
Y/N. She's literally everything a girl/guy could ask for. When I first met her,holy smokes she was pretty. I'm just happy that I have a chance with her now.

I saw her phone and as I was grabbing it my thumb hit the home button making it turn on. I looked at it and I saw messages from

"Camila 😊💖"

Who's Camila?

I mean I'm not jealous.

Okay maybe I am but I shouldn't make up any assumptions because that's just messed up.

I stared at the name for a couple of second but I wasn't a nosey person,and read the messages. I just pressed the power button to turn it off and walked back to Y/N with her phone in my hand.

"Here," I handed it to her and she smiled. Oh her smile.

"Thanks Chlo," she took it from my hands and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked down hiding my blush. I looked back at Y/N who was looking down at her phone and she looked mad. I'll be honest,she looked scary but also looked hot at the same time.

"Chlo I gotta go. It's important,I'll see you tomorrow," she kissed my forehead and I hugged her. She hugged back and a few seconds we let go. She ran out of the restaurant leaving me confused.

"Hey Chloe!" I saw Ashley walk next to me with her backpack on her back. "Where's Y/N? I thought we were gonna leave all together?"

"Change of plans I guess. She ran off,she said it was important." I said and Ashley nodded. "Well let's go,boss said he'll lock the place up tonight." Ashley started walking towards the exit and I followed walking behind her.

_______________________________________________

A/n:
That was short but it's okay,because I made three more chapters that are ready to be published.

It's all good folks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 501 22
A true genuine loves that comes from wrong start. Aidan is searching for a babymaker. He needs to have a child to have his inheritance. Due to desper...
973K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
44.3K 925 17
Okay there is nothing about the story in here so just read it. Why are you still trying to find things about the story in here there is nothing. I am...